[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate all these youtubers, but i have a question.. They always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: laid.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
laid.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
i hate all these youtubers, but i have a question..

They always look so fucking good in their thumbnail, better than in the video.. How do i do this? Figuring it would be easy to look the same way they do
>>
>>36668663
why do you care? please stop being a mong
>>
Lighting
being pumped
dehydrated
>>
They (Especially that fag) photoshop the thumbnai.Ths guy has been called out multiple times for this.I bet even that is photoshopped.
>>
>>36668702
haha yeah i know, but i want to know how so i can take photos like these aswell then
>>
Think about it.

You can take a bunch of pics in god-mode lighting and perfect angles...then apply filters and do a bit of photoshop...bam...you look fairly fucking aesthetic. Then you can just do your video with a hoodie on.
>>
>>36668663
If you think this guy looks good, you sure as fuck have issues.
>>
File: laid.jpg (63 KB, 577x640) Image search: [Google]
laid.jpg
63 KB, 577x640
>>36669357
He looks better than 99% of 18 year olds.
He's 6'3'' so he still looks fairly small in matters of size.
Not even OP btw.
>>
>>36669813
That's the thing though, he looks like absolute shit probably because of his youth.

His face doesn't match his physique, probably because his bodyfat isn't high enough. You can just tell this guy is a gymrat and never did any endurance sport to increase his appetite and food intake.

I'm sorry, I admire the effort, and IIRC David Laid has insane lifts for his age and height. But he looks like shit, especially in his videos.
>>
>>36668663

>open photoshop
>duplicate layer
>filter -> other filters -> highpass
>set value to 10 and confirm
>set the layer to "soft light" and the opacity to 50-70%
>go to image -> corrections -> brightness/contrast
>play arround with the contrast value
>add a black/white gradient on top of everything
>set the layer mode to "soft light" and the opacity to 30-50%

congratuations
>>
>>36668700
>dehydrated

This helps ALOT.

I had a boxing match and had to cut 3kg of water weight. I looked shredded as fuck on weighing in. I felt like shit but I looked sexy. The cut wasn't even that hard either; I spent a few hours taking turns between cycling on an exercise bike and sitting in the sauna wearing a binbag beneath a full sweatsuit. If you want a sexy pic that'll be the way to do it.
>>
>>36669885

or you could just go party and get drunk as fuck on hard liqour.

>tfw drink 1 bottle of tequila
>tfw wake up next day and look vascular and shredded as fuark
>>
>>36669857
>he looks like absolute shit
Bait or kill yourself or show pic of your fat body
>>
>>36669813
jesus christ, this is one fucking handsome guy. Would marry, no homo
>>
File: pedo bait.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
pedo bait.jpg
89 KB, 1080x1080
>>36670026
He has a pretty handsome face desu
>>
>>36668663
scoobs has a video on this, its all about using lens distortion to your advantage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw_mgVSccwU
>>
>>36669948
Is it illegal to give an opinion you turd eater?
>>
>>36669357
Post your physique senpai :)
>>
>>36669857
>he looks like absolute shit
Without even seeing a pic, I can promise that you objectively look WAY worse...
>>
>>36669857
You're a fucking moron if you think he looks like shit.
He could fuck your bitch and piss on your couch. You wouldn't do shit but jack off
>>
File: 1457038988908.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457038988908.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>36669813
>looks great with shirt off
>looks small in a shirt

fuck this natty bullshit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.