[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant fucking seem to lose my face fat even though im barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444814647351.jpg (56 KB, 570x399) Image search: [Google]
1444814647351.jpg
56 KB, 570x399
I cant fucking seem to lose my face fat even though im barely fucking skinny fat at all
like all the fat is in my face and I know that I look great without the fat because I have the EXACT fucking same face as my sister and she was a model when she was almost semi-anorexic
Like I FUCKING look so fucking UGLY and I fucking eat fucking less than 1500 cals a day and go to the gym three fucking times a FUCKING WEEK
ITS FUCKING ALL IN MY FUCKING FACE WHY IS IT IN MY FUCKING FACE DO I NEED TO FUCKING BECOME A FUCKING BODYBUILDER BECAUSE I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT FUCKING BEING A FUCKING BODY BUILDER I JUST FUCKING WANT MY FUCKING FACE TO BE FUCKING MILDLY FUCKING ATTRACTIVE I FUCKING LOOK LIKE FKEKING SOME DISGUSTING SOFT KILLABLE MANCHILD THING THAT I FUCKING WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY LIKE ID FUCKING HAVE TO FUCKING BE FUCKING 5% BMI AND FUCKING AT FUCKING 5% BMI ID FUCKING LITERALLY FUCKING BE A FUCKING 10/10 BUT FUCKING ANYMORE THAN FUCKING THAT IM FUCKING 5/10 GOD I JUST WANT TO DIE
>>
didn't read but gooks are uggo as H*CK
>>
>>36665302
Stop eating salt you fat fuck
>>
>>36665302
Take anti-estrogen pills anon..

Letrozole will fuck with your libido. But if you are indeed dieting and working out you should lose a lot of face fat in just a few weeks on Letrozole..

If you're worried about your libido then take Anastrozole instead... won't work as fast
>>
So you're bulimic?
>>
File: face fat.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
face fat.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1081
>>36665302
I have hella face face too OP. 15% body fat. Are you Asian? I am.

Yohimbine is supposed to evenly spread fat distribution (permanently), so once I get to 12-13% bf imma abuse the fuck outta it
>>
>>36665604
reminder that ugly people will never make it
>>
File: face fat2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x3264) Image search: [Google]
face fat2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x3264
>>36665604
and before any dumbass says i'm not asian, that's obviously not me

i'm not pic related either
>>
http://claimingpower.com/properswallowing/

swallow without using your cheeks and they will atrophy
>>
I cant seem to lost it either it makes me look ugly and im pretty skinny,I want to kill myself
>>
>>36665895
its not the end of the world anon, many people have it worse, dont do it, i love u
>>
>>36666018

I love you too anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.