[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder if you have anxiety or depression you should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Coop.jpg (137 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Coop.jpg
137 KB, 500x374
friendly reminder if you have anxiety or depression you should go on a keto diet immediately
>>
>>36663171
I have anxiety which leads to depression, source please?
>>
>>36663171
Friendly reminder that if you have anxiety or depression, it's not your diet at fault.

Quit blaming external shit for your inability to run your own fucking brain.

Also, kill yourself. Or not. Either way, quit whining you mouth breathing cunt.
>>
>>36663506
>your body isn't made up of the things you eat

>trying to help people due to my success
>"quit whining"

you are a special kind of retard
>>
>>36663569
>trying to help people due to my success
Lol fuck off.

You're briefly less depressed because you're doing a thing.

If you "did more things" you'd be less depressed. Grow up, teenie.
>>
>>36663506
>>36663611
>I have no idea what I'm talking about please rape my face
>>
>>36663611
You are a literal fucking idiot
>>
>>36663628
>I have no idea what I'm talking about

*I think that diet has magical powers that cures me from being a piece of shit.

>not
>>
>>36663651
You probably don't even know what a neurotransmitter is
>>
>>36663651
Nobody said that though. So you're flailing around impotently against a straw man. You're not smart person.
>>
>>36663669
>you're flailing around impotently against a straw man

You're flailing around impotently against your own brain.

El oh el.

Grow a pair.

Nobody was depressed until whiny little faggots sat in their mom's basement being worthless for too long.

Get a job or be useful you worthless cunt.
>>
>>36663995
(You)
>>
This is totally true... I've had anxiety and depression for multiple months.
Than since I changed my diet to a ketogenic suddenly that fog, sadness and depression started to fade away... trully is a blessing. You don't need drugs, doctors or therapy, you can cure your depression just eating low carg high fat.
>>
>>36663171
Friendly reminder that both are meme "illnesses".
>>
i keep failing and binge eating junk food. kill me
>>
>>36663171
why?
>>
File: 1459571603216.jpg (267 KB, 560x650) Image search: [Google]
1459571603216.jpg
267 KB, 560x650
Is this a meme? How did you start? I suppose I could work towards downgrading the amount of carbs I consume. I have a pt test in a week though. Will it negatively affect my performamce?

What benefits have you noticed so far?

Do you really have to go so low woth carbs consumed? Did you still still experience bemefits by simply reducing some carbs from your diet?

Any info would be most appreciated.
>>
>>36664205
You need to have a spirit for the illnesses to affect you. Most bronzeborn men (such as yourself) will never understand it. They are a feeling aroused in the goldenborn to the spiritual poverty of the modern day.
>>
The opposite is true

http://news.mit.edu/2004/carbs
>>
>>36666101
Its not a meme, he's just retarded. Do whatever kind of fad diet you want but all that matters at the end of the day is calories, and the last thing calories have any influence over is depression and anxiety.
>>
File: 1457497498272.jpg (128 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
1457497498272.jpg
128 KB, 960x741
>>36666138
This thread is two retards arguing, and one guy quietly proving everyone wrong with source getting ignored.
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>36666283
see u niggers at the bottom kekkeroni
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.