[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/'s opinion on noxycodone? How much does it inhibit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Oxycontin-price-300x169.jpg (14 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Oxycontin-price-300x169.jpg
14 KB, 300x169
/fit/'s opinion on noxycodone?
How much does it inhibit my training?
I'm just trying to maintain/build lean mass
I enjoy the high and the fact is suppresses my appetite once I've eaten my calories/macros for the day
>>
Anyone?
Google says something about testosterone decrease but that's about all I can find
>>
If you consume it with any regularity you're going to become addicted to it and you will be too preoccupied with getting high to do anything else.

Quit while you're ahead m8.
>>
stay the fuck away from that shit.

i ruined 3/4 years of my university and spent 10,000s of dollars with that habit. its something you cant even do once in a while. stay away from opiates kiddo.
>>
desu the people on 420chan are probably much more knowledgeable about this subject than /fit/
>>
opiates kill your gains man

>inhibits appetite
>lack of drive to lift
>chronic opiate use has a negative impact on test levels

opiates are for degenerates
>>
I like my oxy's, but we're few who can enjoy them once or twice a month.
>>
>>36660919
Seriously? Opiates? What's even the point? Try coke or ecstasy like a non degenerate
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>36661086
>wow you take x drug, you're a dujenurit. Take y drug instead.
>>
>>36661112
Do you drink alcohol? Take caffeine? An aspirin when your head hurts? EC stack to lose weight? Do you supplement your diet with powders and pills? People take all kinds of shit for different reasons. You can choose to take something that will wreck your body and ruin your life, or something that will help you have fun and be social. If I had to choose I'd do the latter. Also, suck my dick
>>
>>36661086
>neurotoxic stimulants are better than a drug whose only harm is reducing test when used chronically

>>36661155
>my drug use or lack of use is determined by social factors
>>
Its weird I always found oxy could make me do like twice my normal reps before feeling pain but at the same time there wouldn't be any noticable mass increase the next day, as aposed to doing less reps while not on anything.

Yea it really does seem like a miracle drug at first but once you start using it daily the magic fades and you just start feeling normal, and without it, absolutely terrible.

I also think I permenantly changed my brain with it even only after a few months of daily use. Mainly related to dreaming/faling asleep.

I used to see images and my train of thought would start to flow very smoothly at that transition point right when your about to fall asleep. Oxy makes that seem to happen when you are just sitting there, often resulting in nods where you think you are walking around doing stuff only to come to and realize it was just a daydream. shits pretty trippy but even after quitting for months now when falling asleep I dont get those images or effortless thought flows when falling asleep which makes falling asleep much more difficult and frankly quite annoying.

I honestly dont think thres anything wrong with
doing them once in a while but probly 1% of people or less who like them will have the will power to keep it to that.
Also people who "need" it for chronic pain are much better off finding alternative methods such as physio or non opiate nerve drugs,
as opiates severely rewire the brain permenantly when used daily for extended periods.

/rant
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.