[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not wearing gangstas in the gym >are you even trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x320
>not wearing gangstas in the gym
>are you even trying to be alpha
>>
>falling victim to the mindless consumerism Jew
>>
>>36660096
Didn't know being alpha was related to wearing "tough" clothing accessories. Learn something everyday.
>>
>>36660096
Good choice OP, it will go nicely with your tattoos and your baggy short.
>>
>Buying overpriced bullshit gear that is not even competition legal from a fatass geared powerlifter that can't see his penis and has a 1.5 bodyweight bench despite benching 500
>>
>wearing anything to the gym besides gym shorts and an old shirt

Top tier:
>no stringers
>no faggy skinny sweatpants
>no iphone holder
>no beats headphones
>no headphones in general
>no tank tops
>no sweats
>no belts
>no gloves
>no wristwraps

If you wear any of those, you might be a fag.

Stick to good ol fashioned, nothing but shorts and shirt.
>>
>>36662865
>going naked is not the oldest
>>
>>36662804
To be fair he's not that fat anymore and his bench is well over 500
>>
>>36662865
>no sweats
How do I stay warm in the colder months?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (144 KB, 445x592) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
144 KB, 445x592
>>36662865
>>no headphones in general
>>
>>36662865
Fuck a shirt.
And I wear Ranger Panties. GOAT lifting shorts. Piss off, normie.
>>
>>36662865
>no belts
hello weakfag
>>
>>36662804
Gansta wraps and STrong sleeves are IPF approved.
>>
nigga u GAYngsta
>>
>>36662804
Where do you find good priced gear then?
>>
>>36662865
I wear sweatpants. Don't like to change and 8/12 montha here are 30F or below

I don't use headphones ever but what's wrong with that?

I do hate meme wear. Anything like under armor, compression, tight stretchy pants on dudes etc just seems pointless.

I wear t-shirts I've had for 8 years and sweatpants or gym shorts that are jus as old
>>
>>36664451
Work harder
>>
>>36666760
Alaska fag here.
I lift in my underwear in the winter.

Shit gets sweaty hot, unless you lift outside, but then the snow would rust your bar and plates
>>
>>36664507
Maximum range of motion with ranger panties, so much freedom.
>>
>>36662865
I'm so insecure I have to make bullshit reasons to feel better about myself and how poor I am.
You don't squat heavy, you don't bench heavy, no sweats is one dumb fuckin rule, no headphones is really fuckin dumb
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.