[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to cut /fit/ maybe it is a dumb question but i haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 7Agisss1.png (1 MB, 885x579) Image search: [Google]
7Agisss1.png
1 MB, 885x579
how to cut /fit/

maybe it is a dumb question but i haven't been able to find specific information on the matter.

is it just cutting the calorie income and the same workout? should i do only cardio?

what's your rutine for cutting

help me pls ;_;
>>
>>36657912

Nope. You didn't read the sticky at all, cockfag
>>
>>36657998

Not opie but I read the sticky and have similar confusion. Not the cardio thing but as far as what lifting routine is best while cutting is perplexing.

Some people are new to this, cockfag.
>>
>>36657912
>>36658127
It's all a mixture of eating healthy with a lower over all caloric intake.
I would also just add cardio onto your current routine during your cut. Follow this and you should be ok
>>
>>36658170
thanks dude!
>>
During cut I :

Bike to work
Eat at TDEE-500
Do a shorter routine (cause the calorie deficit makes it way harder, and I also lose motivation since lifts aren't going up) without legs, only BP/OHP and weighted dips / chinups
>>
>>36658243
>do a shorter routine
Do not do a shorter routine. Do exactly what you've been doing while bulking. You won't be making any gains, but it's important to keep engaging the muscles that you've been building up.
>>
Eat at a deficit
Routine doesn't matter unless you're an advanced lifter, which you aren't because you wouldn't be asking this question. Just know your numbers will probably stall.
>>
Easiest cut for me.
>wake up
2 dole fruit cups, drained of juice and rinsed with cold water, eat with a sliced banana.
>lunch
Birds eye steam in bag mixed veg.
>dinner
Lean protein.

Watch your carbs and cut sugar where you can. I tend to eat dinner early, then fast til morning.
>>
>>36657912
op i swear by the cyclical keto diet. basically 2000cal of nothing but proteins and fats at roughtly 50/50 mon-fri. sat and sunday carb it up. as long as you are lifting 3-4 days a week this will work. im losing 5lbs every two weeks doing this while before i was stalled like a mother fucker.

look up vince gironda or the anabolic diet. vince was the father of modern bodybuilding and the anabolic diet is a minor variation of vince's diet that makes it easier to stick to
>>
Cut out needless calories. Easiest thing you can do is cut out all liquids except water. Coffee is ok, but drink it black. Obviously a protein shake after a workout is fine too. Drinking alcohol will really delay your weight loss cause it's super high in calories.

In practice, I've found that eating raw vegetables have made me feel more satisfied without tasting bad. Carrots, radishes with some salt, whole avocado with a little taco sauce. Hard boiled eggs are your friend. Chicken breast with a little seasoning. Grapefruit. Oatmeal, using banana as sweetener instead of sugar. Pickled beets. Coconut oil, eat that shit straight. Walnuts (don't overdo it, high calories per gram). If you want something sweet, extra dark chocolate. A 5oz glass of Cabernet sauvingnon once or twice a week to keep myself sane.

I have a Brita that I keep in my fridge. If I feel hungry and it's not meal time, I pour myself a big glass of ice water. I wait 5 minutes. If my hunger hasn't subsided, I'll have a snack (generally, this is when I have my dark chocolate), but 90% of the time I find that the water subsides my hunger.

Anything else, ask away. 5'10", 203lb --> 180lb in the past 8 months (~18%bf --> ~14%bf)
>>
>>36658878
any type of cycling works desu. i do carb cycling with IF (<60 on rest days, ~ 350 on lift days) and a low volume routine. works wonders for cutting
>>
>>36657912
Stop eating shit food
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.