[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: milk.gif (2 MB, 744x925) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
2 MB, 744x925
Does milk cause gyno?
>>
yes it does and a load of other things that aren't good for you. humans weren't meant to drink another mammal's milk
>>
Possibly. Seeing as though it is full of fucking hormones that can cause breast to form.
>>
>>36657582
Humans weren't meant to eat grains either.
>>
>>36657582
what are the other things?
>>
>>36657596
Humans weren't meant to be humans.
>>
>>36657617
your penis falls off
>>
>>36657624
True.

>brb back to nature
>>
>>36657582
or fly
or create a giant mass of plastic in the pacific ocean

drinking milk is fine
>>
File: wooooo.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
wooooo.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
>>36657582
Humans weren't meant to leave humanity behind either
>>
>>36657589

Cow milk has less than ten nanograms of estrogen per liter

Now that goes up a lot if you're drinking like, cream and shit. But lets face it if that's the case you weren't even trying to make it
>>
File: image.gif (495 KB, 340x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
495 KB, 340x280
>>36657639
>>
>>36657662
I'm talking about the fucking hormones that the industry used in animals to make them grow rapidly. It is not crazy for some people that this caused breast growth.
>>
>>36657695

That's beef cows, now milk cows. And also (in the meat) in clinically irrelevant amounts
>>
>>36657589
Is this some American shit? I've never heard of that in my country and our milk is great
>>
>>36657726
Yeah, American milk is shit tier, but then again so is most American food. Most European Milk is fine though, since the milk industry here can't lobby for the right to pump the cattle full of hormones.
>>
>>36657574
No.
Hormones in milk aren't bioavailable orally.
Fucking retarded vegans I swear to god
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.