[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supplements >2016 Yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: sports-supplements.jpg (177 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
sports-supplements.jpg
177 KB, 800x533
>supplements
>2016

Yay or nay?
>>
>current yeardiddlydoo
>still falling for the powdered jew
>>
Yay
>>
>>36657009
As long as use them as supplements, not as main dish and understand that they are there to help you, not to be main source of your power and gains.
>>
File: 501.jpg (229 KB, 1122x1080) Image search: [Google]
501.jpg
229 KB, 1122x1080
>>36657009
only if you plan living humanity behind
>>
>>36658095
>understand that they are there to help you

>understand that they are there to make money off you

that's the correct response
>>
>>36657009
Whey protein is an easy low cal way to get your macros.

A good stimulant pre workout can help you push through sticking points.

Creatine is proven to work.

Super Cissus is a miracle for my tendonitis.

Anything else is sketchy at best.
>>
depends on

>time spent training
>work out regime
>diet
>lifestyle
>if you are sponsored or not
>goals

if you are a beginner and poor, only the most basic of things are needed, like protein powder, fish oil, and vitamins

at some point the gains or losing weight is going to be harder to achieve, in which other supplements might be more beneficial
>>
4 scoops cmon
>>
Supplements are a meme

Creatine is bad for you. It's cool at first but I stopped using it and about a month later now I don't even notice it's absence.

I don't think whey protein has ever made a noticeable difference in my gains either.
>>
>>36657009
I always thought whey was a meme, but it really is a helpful way to help me hit my proton goals. With that being said, I still feel like I'm being robbed.

I also do fish oil, vitamin D, and amino energy (not really a pwo).

Can someone sell me on why I need BCAA's, glutamine, and creatine?
>>
>>36657493
>1940
>Not mass producing powdered jew
>>
>>36657493
>>36658144
How's that lonely life treating you?
>>
>>36658547
>I don't think whey protein has ever made a noticeable difference in my gains either.

It probably didn't if you can get your protein from other sources. There's nothing magic about whey. It's just easy to mix and chug.
>>
>>36658602
what does me refusing to buy disgusting protein supplement products have to do with my loneliness? yes, i am lonely, but not because of the shakes i do or don't consume.
>>
>>36658574

>bcaa

more concentrated protein with less calories

>glutamine

recovery, overall health

>creatine

increased performance in high-intensity activites
>>
>>36658745
Is it okay to mix bcaa with whey and take them as one single shake or they have to be taken seperately?
>>
>>36658862

there's not much purpose in combining when and bcaa since whey already is a complete protein
>>
ive done it /fit/, i couldnt hold it anymore

im so fed up with chicken that i ordered some whey protein

will i lose my natty status or shall i just throw it all out

help me
>>
File: U3H1pgy.jpg (212 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
U3H1pgy.jpg
212 KB, 500x652
>>36659039

you're done for
>>
>>36658587
Underrated
>>
>>36658678
Having a tin-foil hat for Jews is clear give away of your loneliness and hence slow decline into insanity.
>>
>>36658574
Glutamine is a meme
>>
>36657009
4 scoops, davaiii
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Rate my ancient roman spring water
>>
Pre workouts with dmaa work for me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.