[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this attainable natty? if so how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bill-goldberg.jpg (64 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bill-goldberg.jpg
64 KB, 650x650
is this attainable natty? if so how?
>>
>tfw my neck will never be thicker than my head
>>
wii fit and zumba
>>
come on guys. seriously i need like a brain dead routine to look like this.
>>
>>36655484
You will never look like this.
>>
>>36655520
so your saying its not possible naturally?
>>
30 Jackhammers
15 Spears

Do like 5 sets of those while burying vanilla midgets
>>
Absolutely not. Next question.
>>
>>36655681
is there anything i can do to even look remotely like this?
>>
>>36655689
take steroids
>>
File: stewgoin.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
stewgoin.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
Yes. diet and exercise, specifically routine-wise see the post above with the jackhammers and spears, throw in a few suplexes and you've got yourself a goldberg stew goin' baby.
>>
just SS + GOMAD and oats and you'll make it in a few years

oh and also inject hormones
>>
man i thought this was a place i can get help...you guys are gay.
>>
>>36655706
>you've got yourself a goldberg stew goin' baby.

nice meme
>>
>>36655721
Look buddy, he's obviously on gear. If you are not going to take steroids, you will not look like him.
>>
>>36655761
really.....that fucking sucks.
>>
>>36655779
You can still look good though. You need to focus on lifting heavy ass weight with compound lifts. There is no substitute for a natty.
>>
>>36655779
i'd say you can look pretty similar natty, just not those enormous delts
>>
>>36655434
Maybe with great genetics and a 10yr training history assuming you start from late teens lol
But let's say for 95% of us, we're gonna need Tren or something. And even so, you'll never have his exact insertions
>>
>>36655484
you will not and absolutely cannot look like him if you dont take steroids. even if you take steroids you need same insertions to look the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.