[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other carinatums in here? Working out doesnt help, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: carinatum.jpg (8 KB, 234x324) Image search: [Google]
carinatum.jpg
8 KB, 234x324
Any other carinatums in here?

Working out doesnt help, I'm 26, is there any form of surgery I can do?

I'm considering suicide, already hit the gym for several years but it doesnt really hide it. What to do?
>>
>>36655315
You could try not giving a fuck.

I have the opposite: Pectus Excavatum, so I can somewhat relate, but suicide is not the solution. A better solution would be to not give a fuck about how you look/what people say.

Yes there are surgeries, have you tried googling?
>>
>suicide over how the chest looks

Damn son and there are people with no limbs or have funky dicks and you bitching
>>
>>36655315
Surely there is a surgery for this.
>>
>>36655315
Nigga are you even human?
>>
>>36655315
You can get a brace that will straighten your chest kind of like oral braces. There is also surgery but the brace thing is safer and better. Or you can gain enough chest muscles to cover up your homunculus body.
>>
>>36655437
PE is living life on easy mode. At least your shit can be covered up with a shirt/working out hides it somewhat. PC is hell.
>>
>>36656313
Not the guy you're replying to, but your pecs stick out and its fucking ugly, even if its light
>>
>>36655315
>Working out doesnt help
what the fuck are you talking about son? i have carinatium and before lifting it was clearly visible,now i have to put my hands behind my back and try to pinch my shoulder blades as hard as possible for it to even pop out slightly
you probably been lifting for 2 months expecting shit to change
do some dumbbell flyes that shit helps
>>
>>36656389
and just to add i was 20 when i started lifting,so it wasn't puberty that helped
>>
>>36655315
I am pretty sure that there is operation possible, is it very bad case? are you from eu?
why your parents did not do anything before you hit puberty?
>>
>>36656954
What the fuck are your parents supposed to do?
>>
>>36655315
>I have this physical ailment
>I've had it for as long as I can remember
>I've been working out for years to hide it
>I have somehow managed to not discuss this defect with a doctor
>I apparently cannot use Google
>I'll just ask anonymous, ignorant strangers on the internet about how to fix my body
>>
>>36656977
Maybe euthanasia you idiot??
>>
>>36655315

I wanna stomp into place
>>
>>36656977
You were born with this right?
They should take you to doc before you hit puberty and asked whats the best wasy to get you normal chest ie operation or exerices/chest/shit/

Its weird question, if your parents would saw that their kid tooths looks like from alien movie, then they would get him to orthodontist

Where are you from m8
>>
>>36656313
>PE is living life on easy mode
Isthisniggerserious.jpg

Yeah I guess dying early because my heart is permanently compressed by my fucking ribcage is easy mode. Fuck off and commit suicide already.
>>
Op post your body
I wanna see what it looks like after years of training
>>
>>36657600
yeah man post body pic so we can help you we're in a judgement free zone
>>
>>36657567
How big is the hole? I have it too and it's never bothered me at all
>>
>>36657689
It's obvious without a shirt but not the worst I've seen. I went to the doctor when I was like 20 to see how bad it was and whether surgery was an option/if I needed it. I thought I was in the clear until he did some scans that revealed how my ribcage was literally compressing my heart. He told me surgery was risky at my age but that leaving it alone was an issue as well. Like I never really gave a shit about the aesthetic part of it because I'm not a vain cunt, but the fact that I might just die in my sleep one day because of this shit just makes me depressed as fuck if I think about it too much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.