[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 565x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 565x260
So is it /fit/?
>>
What risk faggot?
>>
>>36653673
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>36653663
it's pointless.
eat, lift, sleep.
stop relying on shit like this.
>>
seriously, what risk? care to elaborate?
>>
This is becoming more tiresome than the banana ylyl threads. It was funny the first few days and the Hugh Woattmeigh new story, but this shit tier troll meme has been going on for years.
>>
Don't do it OP. It's not worth it.
>>
>>36653673
baldness
>>
>>36653878
This try hard "muh spartan/viking warriorz" faggot.

U r da marble n da stone u mak urself!!

Go to examine.com. Read what they say about it. Feel free to reference the dozens of sources they cite.

Everyone should take creatine regardless of interest in building muscles. Everyone.
>>
>>36654679
>Take it
>Realize it's all bs
>Continue to eat, lift and sleep
>>
Men who take creatine may:
Develop breasts
Get painful erections
Have their testicles shrink
Have decreased sperm count
Become infertile
Become impotent

Both men and women who take creatine may:
Get acne
Have an oily scalp and skin
Get yellowing of the skin (jaundice)
Become bald
Have tendon rupture
Have heart attacks
Have an enlarged heart
Develop significant risk of liver disease and liver cancer
Have high levels of "bad" cholesterol
Have mood swings
Fly into rages
Suffer delusions

Teens who take creatine may:
Have short height due to arrested bone growth
Girls may suffer long-term masculinization

creatine is very srs guys
>>
>>36653663
Nah. Higher protein intake good diet will give you the same results and is alot cheaper. I tried it and it was meh. Gave me a good pump but the diarea was terrible. Its not worth
>>
>>36655620
>100% of people who take creatine
>die at least once in their life

Creeteen killz! Ban the dangerous subztants!
>>
>>36653663
>i failed biology
>and so did everyone else who spreads this faggotry
>>
>>36653663
I can't stop taking it!!!!
>>
>>36654659
Not a thing
>>
>>36655620
Wrong wrong wrong , you're wrong.
>>
>>36656660
Dude that is a joke, he listed the effetcs of anabolic steroids.
>>
>>36653663
It speeds up hair recession retards, that isn't a meme. They've done studies which I'm too lazy to look up. Won't MAKE you bald, but if your hair was going to start receding at 40 then it will start a few months after taking Creatine.
>>
>>36654679
How's that supplement industry kool aid taste?
>>
>>36655567
>I can't immediately measure it's effects, so it must not do anything
>My anecdotal opinion is more valuable than dozens of scientific reports conducted with thousands upon thousands of dollars by scientists with masters degrees.
>This not for profit website that accumulates all this research about various supplements and even says some are pointless and some are worth taking, clearly is wrong, even though it never endorses a single brand on the entire website.

Retard.
>>
>>36656651
yes it is
>>
>>36657467
How does being clinically retarded to the point where you can even research anything bu googling it feel?
>>
>>36653673
>>36653909

As of yet there is little evidence to suggest any longterm health consequences of (reasonable) creatine supplementation, and no evidence of any acute side effect as long as proper hydration is maintained

However, large, longitudinal studies are still limited. It would not surprise me if creatine supplementation were one day associated with liver disease of some sort.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.