[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with cottage cheese to make it more bearable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 220px-Cottagecheese200px.jpg (10 KB, 220x175) Image search: [Google]
220px-Cottagecheese200px.jpg
10 KB, 220x175
What can I do with cottage cheese to make it more bearable?

Spread it on bread?
>>
Cum in it.
>>
>>36652266
Grow balls.
>>
>>36652266

Diced pineapple. A teaspoon of good jam + a pinch of salt. Pepper and a little siracha. It's also a solid substitute for ricotta in a lasagna.

Blend with an egg, instant oats, and a banana to make protein-pancake batter.
>>
>>36652293
This

Cottage cheese + fresh chopped fruit is GOAT dessert. The two flavors play off eachother like fresh cut apples and peanut butter
>>
Use in place of mayo in tuna salad.
>>
>>36652310
Holy shit I never thought of this. How does the flavor come out, is it a drastic difference?
>>
>>36652273
it already tastes like cum
>>
>>36652266
Paprika and ground black pepper.
>>
>>36652274

>why make something better when you can pretend choosing the worse option makes you more manly
>>
cottage cheese+yogurt+protein powder
>>
>>36652321
If you season it the same, and add chopped celery and everything like normal it's pretty comparable. The mayo mostly adds moisture to the otherwise dry-ish tuna, and the cottage cheese serves the same purpose.
>>
>>36652419
Fuck I wanna try this when I bulk, this sounds like a natty cheat code to EZ gains
>>
>>36652266
Greek Yogurt.

Fuck I crave it everyday.
>>
I dip plain potato chips in it. Fuckin delicious.

>inb4 potato chips

IIFYM faggots
>>
tomato sauce
as in homemade
>>
File: NcaGDjb.jpg (18 KB, 462x409) Image search: [Google]
NcaGDjb.jpg
18 KB, 462x409
>>36652310
>not using Greek Yogurt instead
It's like you don't even want to make it
>>
>not mixing cottage cheese with greek yogurt
>year 2016
ishygddt
>>
>>36652293
Yeah diced fruit in cottage cheese is excellent. Also works really well with basically any kind of toasted bread. Scooping it with a toasted bagel is great. Also really good in mashed potatoes, or with baked potatoes instead of sourcream. You can also mix it with salsa and it tastes pretty good. I never used to like but now I eat it all the time.
>>
File: image_1.png (309 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
309 KB, 414x499
>>36652266
Buy 4% fat it's rich as fuck. So good. Very good for you. Gotta feed those gains anon.
>>
File: 1456024568805.jpg (87 KB, 506x559) Image search: [Google]
1456024568805.jpg
87 KB, 506x559
Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this (because everyone says this sounds gross af) but try it
with nacho cheese flavored Doritos, OP. I swear it's fucking amazing. The taste of the Doritos just
overpowers the cottage cheese and makes it seem like you're just shoveling fist fulls of shit
chips down your throat. May be a bit on the dirty side of bulking but damn those macros at
the end of the day.
>>
>>36652310
Holy shit upvote that's genius
>>
>>36652310
>>36652321
>>36652419
>>36652431
Can confirm tuna salad made w/ cottage cheese is GOAT. You'd be hard pressed to find a better food for clean bulking. Wrap that shit in romaine lettuce and you're good to go, son.
>>
>>36652746
>Doritos
Not even with a cheat meal, bro.
>>
>>36652266
small amount of strawberry jelly.
>>
>>36652266

Love this stuff with just bit of maple syrup, toasted walnuts, and chopped dates/figs.
>>
>>36652266

Berries or triscuits. Although, I don't think triscuits are very healthy even with their whole grain marketing (they are good crunchy salty crackers though)

That said, I don't see the need to eat cottage cheese. Meats, eggs, whey and jerky can get me enough protein without having to force this shit down. Only eat it if you actually like the taste
>>
Add bananas and pineapple
>>
>>36652266
Do it like Ukrainian Grandmother.
Add:
diced red bell pepper cucumber and and really thin slices of raw onion
+ salt and pepper
It's good.
>>
>>36652266
Just put some honey on top. Makes it taste like pudding.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.