[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: 3336073-b0c33b52.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
3336073-b0c33b52.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Ask a guy who has literally tripled his kill count in the past year anything. A bit of background info:

>have high school sweetheart
>pick a specific university just for her
>she is planning on joining me there in a year
>remain faithful all year, despite the opportunities in residence
>she moves there with me
>dumps me almost immediately as school year begins
>tfw I wasted my first year being faithful to her
>spend 4 months depressed, drinking every day
>lose all my gains, grades start to slip
>fast forward to now
>pulled myself out of slump, went from 170lbs to 200lbs (15% bodyfat, starting my cut next week)
>start going out and talking to women
>every day, and every night
>literally. EVERY day. EVERY night.
>get rejected so many times that it stops mattering to me
>it all become a hilarious game in my mind
>developed a skillset
>become pimp

When my ex broke up with me two years ago, I had slept with 2 girls. Now, Ive lost count, it must be somewhere in the 30s or 40s by now. Some of you wont believe me, but Im drunk and dont really give a fuck. I want to give back to the community that helped me out of my slump, I want to help you guys make these social gains. Ask me anything.
>>
>>36650530
>literally tripled his kill count in the past year
0x3 is still 0 OP
>>
>>36650575
Its come in cycles for me. Ive had relationships that have lasted a month or so before I got bored and wanted to whore it up again. At least now I know what kind of personality traits I look for in a girl because Ive sampled so many
>>
File: 1259384758296.jpg (244 KB, 696x389) Image search: [Google]
1259384758296.jpg
244 KB, 696x389
How do you not feel bad about hurting girls' feelings when you dump them?

That's always the hardest part for me. Makes me feel bad to make them cry.
>>
>>36650611
Im always very honest with the girls I meet. I never lie to them. If all im looking for is a quick bang, I tell them exactly that. I dont pretend that I want to be their boyfriend just to fuck them. If, for example, they decide that they dont want to go home with me after I tell them thats all I want, so be it. At that point I go to the next girl I'm attracted to until one is down to fuck
>>
>>36650530

Yeah do us a favor and jump off a bridge, cause you sound like a massive overcompensating faggot
>>
>>36650575
This, OP. Got a nice looking qt who isn't perfect but she's fit and she likes me. That's enough for me. Sleeping with everyone doesn't fill the void. Fun though I guess.
>>
File: 1409877138552.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1409877138552.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>36650530
You typed that all pretty much perfectly for someone that is drunk.
>>
>>36650530
Nice blog faggot.
>>
>>36650681
Its fun for the time being, obviously I want to settle down eventually. Right now though im in my 20s and having a good time. Regardless Im glad you found a good girl man, as long as youre happy nobody can tell you shit
>>
>>36650530

>kill count

you realize fucking 10 whales isnt as good as fuckign 1 10/10 girl right?

anyone who counts is fucking uggos in all likelihood
>>
>>36650784
You'd be surprised. If im not attracted to the girl I dont talk to her. I might say hello just to be social but I keep it platonic if she isint hot. Ive actually found picking up 8-10s is easier because most guys idolize them and are terrified to talk to them
>>
>>36650686
lol im getting there
>>
>>36650811

any girl worth "counting" is just a piece of meat

good girls arent worth generalizing with a score.
>>
>>36651004
I actually agree with this. I used to keep track before I realized girls are human beings and each interaction is different and fun. After developing your skill set to the point where you actually choose the girl you want to take home (instead of her choosing you), you can opt for the more intelligent girls. Most of the girls I take home I continue texting afterwards. Some of them become fuckbuddies, some of them become friends. Iv'e stopped banging mindless sluts and go for the girls I can actually talk to now (and that Im sexually compatible with of course)
>>
>>36650530
>picks university for a girl
Sorry bro
>>
>>36651083
I've seen the error of my ways man. Its alright though, Im happy with the university I picked as well as the people I have met here, it all worked out in the end
>>
File: 1459397085656.jpg (100 KB, 960x324) Image search: [Google]
1459397085656.jpg
100 KB, 960x324
I tricked a girl at a party into giving me her number a couple of days ago. She didn't reply when I texted her before I left, but said she liked talking to me, and she was the one to approach me.
I feel anxious and I'm considering just deleting her number so I'm forced to leave her alone. Maybe she was just being nice.
>>
>>36650530
are you in a frat?
>>
h-how do you get girls outside of uni? when you have no friends, no hobbies/passions. and you're socially retarded?

>tfw asked oneitis coworker if she'd like to get a coffee with me
>she didn't reply to me email
feels bad man
;_;
>>
>>36651184
Your mentality is skewed. You dont need to trick girls into doing anything. If they go home with you, its because they want to. If theres no spark with the girl your texting right now, stop texting her. You dont have to delete her number, but go out and meet new girls. When you have multiple girls that youre talking to you give off a certain vibe, girls can smell that shit.

>>36651193
No. I've been to frat parties and theyre not the type of dudes I would hang out with regularly. They view girls as whores to be taken advantage of, whereas I view girls as people you can mutually have fun with
>>
>>36650530
I'm in a pretty similar situation to what you were right now. Had qt high school sweet heart and we just broke up last week after a 2 and a half year relationship. I had slept with 5 girls in highschool and none since because of her and she just fucking dumps me like nothing. I could potentially be successful at picking up the qts again it's just been so long. I'm 6'3 225 cutting down to 205 for the summer with a decent build and okay aesthetics, not really sure how to judge my own. What would you say is the best thing for me to moving forward?
>>
>>36651236
Oneitis is a crippling disease my friend. Read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, he explains it quite well. As for your issues getting girls outside of uni, you kind of just have to throw yourself into the fire to learn how to do it. I've only picked up like 3 girls from my campus, the rest were from bars, the gym, house parties, the mall, etc. You dont need to be enrolled in a uni to meet girls, you can meet them literally anywhere. See a hot girl on the bus? Go introduce yourself. And do it immediately too before your brain starts making excuses
>>
is the "all girls are secret sluts" stereotype real?
>>
>>36651237
How exactly are you viewing girls as anything but whores to be taken advantage of when you've specifically said you developed a "skill set" to manipulate them into having sex with you?
>>
>>36651254
The advice would give you is
1. Dont compare the girls you meet to your ex. Every new girl is unique and should be given a clean slate unless she gives you a reason to act otherwise

2. Dont wait till you cut down to 205 to start talking to women. Looks dont matter for shit. Ive literally gone to the gym, not showered, messed up my hair on purpose, wore an old stained t shirt, and went to the mall to see if I could get numbers. The world became my social experiment lab. Sure enough I got 3 numbers that day in 30 min. Dont make the mistake of thinking that women are attracted to looks in the same way you are, they are more so attracted in behaviour

3. Just do it brother. Throw yourself in there and conduct some trial and error. I have friends who are good at this and other who are not. The main factor for guys who go to the next level is literally just putting some balls into it and practice constantly

Good luck my friend
>>
>>36651269
how do you get invited to house parties?

also, i've actually tried going to the mall. every girl is with another girl(s) or guy(s), or on her phone. what do you do in this situation?
i imagine it's the same at bars, girls are there with other people
>>
i dont want to meet girls i just want to make some decent friends

where do people make new friends, if not online? I used to make friends from steam but I want to meet people near me god dammit. is there like a club people join, some place people go to hang out? i dont know where the hell to meet some cool people
>>
>>36651289
Im not manipulating anyone. If a girl doesnt want to have sex with me, so be it. Im not bitter about it, not everyone is going to be attracted to me. Its hard to think of girls as whores when you realize you would do the exact same thing as them if you had the opportunity

>>36651285
Yes and no. All girls are sexual, yes. As for the secret part, theyre not really trying to consciously hide it. Theyre just afraid that if they are openly sexual that they will be called sluts and judged. If you can convey to a girl that you are not going to judge her shes going to be your personal stripper
>>
>>36651325
Yeah I just need to get the confidence back again which cutting may help but won't be the solution. I think my ex partially broke up with me because of my lack of confidence recently as the last year has been a shitfest for me. Dropped out of uni, fucked my back up and couldn't lift for a couple months but back is almost 100% again and I am heading back to uni. I like your approach to it not just banging sloots but a bunch of people out there to just go and have fun with and I am gonna try live by this because I think it could serve me well.
>>
>>36651363
Okay, here's my situation then. Maybe you can help me grow from this.

I recently got the courage to actually take the first step on this journey, or whatever you want to call it. I saw a girl who I thought was attractive. She was the receptionist at an office. I went in, had my meeting, and on the way out, I asked her on a date. She said yes. I was elated. That was the first time I'd ever tried anything like that and it actually worked. The first date went even better than expected. It seemed like shit was just going perfectly. Then I completely blew it on the second date. I got too attached too quickly, and got too emotional, and it scared her off, and she hasn't responded to my texts since. So now I'm just trying to figure out how to make a miracle happen twice. And I'm still scared shitless of approaching women. I hardly know how I made it happen the first time. Can you give me advice not just for the approaching, but for making it work on the first and second and however many next dates?
>>
>>36651363
assuming you really are the pussy slayer, how often do you run into virgins?
>>
>>36651350
The best method Ive found is meeting guys at bars. Whenever I go out for a smoke I say hello and ask the guys outside how their night is going. Eventually they see that im a friendly dude, we swap numbers, and I get invites. In the case of a girl being on the phone or with a friend, it doesnt matter. If a girl is on the phone I tell her to get off. Literally "hey. Get off the phone. Hang up. I want to talk to you. Hi my name is anon". If a girl is with her friends I usually introduce myself to the group instead of the girl by herself. So "Hy guys my name is anon" instead of trying to single her out and pull her away. Then, once her friends like me I isolate her and go from there

>>36651356
Everywhere man. On the bus, on the street, in a coffee shop. Think someone's headphones are cool? Comment on them. Introduce yourself. The world is your social playground
>>
File: wasteofskinmode.jpg (3 MB, 2098x2383) Image search: [Google]
wasteofskinmode.jpg
3 MB, 2098x2383
Let's say this is me, because it is.

I try to go pick up girls at my local mall. How fucked am I?
>>
File: cuck meem.jpg (38 KB, 545x459) Image search: [Google]
cuck meem.jpg
38 KB, 545x459
>>36651463
considering that you are a nigger you are statistically disadvantaged already
>>
File: pushups.gif (562 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
pushups.gif
562 KB, 480x270
>>36651463
face is decent man, but you look like a skinny manlet. Fix that (the skinny part)

>>36651474
>okcupid
>the mall
>comparable
Go outside
>>
>>36651394
Das it mang. Good luck!

>>36651421
The reason you got so attached on the second date is because you went in with a mentality of scarcity. Correct me if im wrong but you though "this girl is into me, I cant lose her, I dont know when this will happen again". Like I mentioned earlier that gives off a certain vibe. You want to go into it with a mentality of abundance. Would you have really been nervous if you knew you had 10 girls waiting for you back home? Of course not. Act like you do, even if you dont. In the meantime, keep approaching women. The anxiety never goes away, you just start viewing it as excitement instead

>>36651425
Considering I live in a uni town, not very often. Ive met like 2.
>>
>>36651474
God damn I love being white.
>>
>>36651485
>Tfw just barely made 6'0

As for the skinny, I'm trying.
>>
>>36651463
You're not. You look fine dude, and even if you didnt it wouldnt matter anyway. Read my above post on looks not mattering
>>
>>36651463
Lift more, eat 3 proteins a day and you'll slay. Please stick to black women though, no offence homie.
>>
>>36650530
Can you fucking blogging queers just kill yourselves already
>>
>>36651463
I think you look cool bro
>>
>>36651463
You can get laid today but if you pick up heavy things and put them down again for a year you'll have a much easier time. Go read sticky and lift.
>>
>>36651485
an online dating site shows preferences just as well as anything else would, maybe better.
>>
>>36651453
I have a problem with running out of things to say quickly. I'm pretty good with openers, but after awhile I start to feel like things are getting stale. How do you keep up in conversation? Is it something that's always come natural to you? And what do you do when the conversation is winding down but you're still just kind of standing there with her(on the bus, for instance.)?
>>
>>36651537
No it doesn't. Online dating is for betas who don't socialize in real life, so naturally it's full of asians, white guys, and fatasses.
The only exception is Tinder since everyone on a college campus has it
>>
>>36651463
Please have sex with my gf
>>
>>36651555
it's showing women as well as men friendo
>>
3x0 is still 0
>>
>>36651503
>>36651512
>>36651521
Thanks, all of you. I;ve been lifting for about 3 months now and went from skinnyfat/skelly to that. It's going pretty well.

>>36651507
Thank you as well, I just wanted to assure you that your white women are safe, as I live in the southern area and they're pretty gross here.

>>36651509
I think about it every day.
>>
>>36651574
think about it on /adv/ or /soc/
>>
File: 1438180111177.png (460 KB, 559x820) Image search: [Google]
1438180111177.png
460 KB, 559x820
>>36651564
But I don't wanna to cuck anyone.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-11-27-48.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-11-27-48.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Would i have a chance? ;-;

>>36651493
> tfw black
>tfw it's easier for me to pick up white girls than nig girls
It's weird

Granted, i don't even try to pick up black girls, but still.

>tfw it would be near impossible if i tried to get a gook woman

Good thing i don't have yellow fever.

>>36651463
Greetings fellow african american citizen.

I like basketball and big buzzums. I'm just like you! Don't rob me.
>>
>>36651269
how do you talk to people at the gym?
>>
File: chad 1 and chad 2.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
chad 1 and chad 2.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>36651537
>preferences
All women prefer 6'4" aryan chads with big dicks who make six figures.
99.9% of guys in the dating scene don't live up to that standard yet they still manage to get girls. "Preferences" don't mean much man.
>>
Hi OP, I'm a senior in high school and I currently still haven't gotten laid. What are some general steps and approaches to get a qt low test gf?
>>
>>36651574
>as I live in the southern area and they're pretty gross here.
lol, you're a good guy.
You also look pretty good for such a short time lifting, stick at it my man.
>>
>>36651603
Offer to spot them and if the say no just stare at them until they let you spot them.

This works well when you ask to spot someone while they're on a treadmill

If they don't let you spot them, just follow them around the gym and keep asking if they need a spot

When they leave the gym, follow them to their car and rape them while asking if they need a spot

Afterwards, throw them in the trunk of their car, take their keys, drive to a river, take the body out, set them on fire, put them back in the car, drive the car in to a river, and drown along with them. This is how you talk to people at the gym

Did i really just type this
>>
>>36651590
Being black is the hot thing at the minute, don't waste it. I'm no /pol/cunt so I can admit that if I was you I'd be plowing as many grils with bbc lust as I could.
>>
>>36651666
Proof that satan spreads interracial propaganda. In this name of Christ Jesus, leave this thread.
>>
>>36651661
Lmao duude did you really just type that?
>>
>>36651453
so let's say i'm at the mall and i see two girls walking together
what do i say?

or if i'm on the train. what do i say? and how do i deal with other people on the train listening to my autistic self trying to hit on a grill?
>>
>>36651463
>>36651590
It would be helpful if you guys didn't dress like utter spergers. Novelty shirts and leather jackets are meme tier. >>36651590 I dunno if that's a real jacket under the leather one, but if it is yo need to take off the leather one and just have that or equivalent. You need to get better cut jeans and shoes that don't look like you just came from working at a fucking factory.
>>
>>36651685
i got bored and keyaire wont reply to me
yes indeed i constructed that post

>>36651666

too bad im a 5'10 manlet virgin that drives a mini cooper

i do have a large peeny tho

wew i hope no one i know sees this

lol
>>
>trying to fill the emptiness in your heart with random sexual encounters
Women won't solve your problems, Anon.
>>
>>36651712
It was a weird half jacket that i hadn't taken off yet since i hadn't bought th3 jacket at the time

I took the under layer off immediately

What's wrong with leather jackets? And yeah my shoes are fucking shit. But they were free and my dumb ass wanted them at the time.

I dont know what you mean by "novelty shirts". I only wear blank T's nowadays, under my jackets.
Yeah, im a fucking autist.
>>
>>36651661
>drown along with them.

So I can spot?
>>
>>36651754
I think the jacket is good. Maybe slightly too big but that's just more inspiration to hit the gym and get fucking yoked.
>>
>>36651712
Yeah, I stopped wearing the "Attempting to care:" sarcastic t-shirts in 10th grade. Started just doing basic colored t-shirts instead of stripes/designs and I feel much less autistic.

>>36651646
Thank you much breh. I'm trying my best to make it.
>>
>>36651717
Lmao I am 5'9 and drive a station wagon literally named after a sex toy. Those won't hold you back bro. Have confidence.
>>
>>36651590
you remind me of finn from star wars

that could taken in a good way or a bad way, but I liked him
>>
>>36651754
The other guy was wearing a novelty top, not you. Leather jackets are just tryhard and are difficult to pull off. Like I said you'd be much better off with just the tshirt and the over jacket or some other jacket/sweater in that colour or similar. You need to get sneakers. Grab some ultra boosts, or gazelles or stan smiths or something. They're only like $70. Get some jeans that taper.
>>
>>36651712
b-but I wear a leather jacket all the time and people compliment me on it constantly
>>
>>36651590
Get a fade u stupid nig. Even my white ass knows that haircut is shit. Go to a black barber and get hooked up.

And start fucking your own race too. If you want any respect that is.
>>
>>36651828
How do I out of novelty top? Where I buy non-autist /fa/ clothes and I'm being dead serious.
>>
>>36651876
Yes, fade as well. You've got that real low black man hairline so you can get so cool looking stuff.
>>
>>36651542
You can literally say anything, what matters is how you say it. Ive actually opened a girl at a party with "do you play world of warcraft". Told her about my level 70 paladin. I just thought it was hilarious and ended up banging her. Just say whatever you find is interesting to you man. Speak with some passion and girls will respond to that.

>>36651590
Yes, youre fine. See above.

>>36651603
I dont do it often, but when I do I just come up and say hello. Maybe comment on their routine, or whether or not I see them there often. Sometimes I joke around about marrying them and becoming swolemates (careful with this, it takes time to be able to say this in a flirty way)

>>36651621
Ah high school. Good times. If I were you Id be up front with girls, thats what I wouldve told myself in highschool anyway. Tell them you think theyre cute and wanna hang out, 90% of guys dont have the balls for it

>>36651687
"Hi, my name is X". Dont try to think of a perfect opener or a line that will get the girl 100% of the time. They dont exist. Say hello, chat with her about literally anything (srs, anything). If shes into it get the number or take her on a date immediately (like pulling her into a coffee shop), if shes not into it then on to the next one

>>36651734
nor do I expect them to. Read Way of the Superior Man by David Dieda, talks about being on your purpose and women being secondary
>>
>>36651891
American Apparel, Uniqlo assuming you're in murrica
>>
File: fed.jpg (115 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
115 KB, 540x960
>>36651792
It looks big because im like 30-50 pounds overweight. Lost 30 pounds so far, im almost half way there.

I wonder if that's why my jeans look so shitty on me..

>>36651828
I agree about the jackets being pretty try hard. I'd rather wear an open vest type autistic tacticool combat jacket, but i havent found any yet. Haven't bothered looking online, though. Not yet.
I bought that jacket today instead of getting shoes..i guess i fucked up.

Tapered jeans...got it. Thanks for the criticsm my man

>>36651850
The first time i wore one along with a good haircut, my oneitis sent me a text in the middle of class and said i looked cute

I was pretty mad
I dont want to be cute

>>36651876
Respect from who? And eh ill do what i want nigger.

>>36651823
Well i think he's ok. Thanks heh

>>36651810
Thanks dude.
>>
>>36651891
Buy a solid color fitted t shirt or v neck at h&m. They're $10 for a shirt and fit tight so girls can see your gains. I also have button ups (mostly solid) for fancier shit. Buy well fitted jeans that are fairly tight but not like leggings that's for fags and emos.
>>
File: i93.jpg (185 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
i93.jpg
185 KB, 800x480
>>36651876
>start fucking your own race too. If you want any respect that is.
Not him, but hell nah nigga.
>>
>>36651914
You bought the leather jacket today? Or the under jacket? Either way the leather jacket isn't a total mistake. It'd look a lot better if the other aspects of your outfit were working. I'd make jeans and shoes your priority. Black/grey/dark blue tapered jeans. Good luck.
>>
I post this video once in a while on /fit/ but nobody repies to it or bothers checking it out because it is 30mins long.

It is 100% accurate and OP is also accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7HwmSX92ZY
>>
>>36651921
>>36651914
Respect from people who understand you are nothing more than a living sex toy to these disgusting race traitors that youre fucking. You are being used by those whores as a political statement to show how liberall and morally superior they are. But ya, keep doin you senpai.
>>
>>36651921
I don't mind if you guys fuck white girls but I wish black girls would let me get at them once in a while. All I can bang are big titted blondes. I mean I'm not complaining but I want variety and they never feel me. Actually the only time I got close with a black girl her white boyfriend was at the party with us, she said they have an open relationship but the only rule is not when the other one is present so we just made out and I grabbed her tits. Reverse cuck.
>>
I set up tinder this morning (I realise im very late)
swipe right on couple milfs, fill up small quota on fuckable ht girls, few out of my league etc.

Get chatting with a couple of qts who tow the "i only want friendships xD" but it's nice to have some female contact nonetheless
>>
>>36651421
My nigga read your own story. You know exactly what to do and how to not fuck up.

Your "miracle" was just talking to a girl. You also realized you fucked up by becoming too clingy so learn from it.

Life is literally just trial and error.

Gl in life homies we all gonna make it
>>
>>36651948
OP here, skimmed the video. Seems solid, will watch later.
>>
File: image-11.jpg (92 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image-11.jpg
92 KB, 600x901
>>36651896
Cool looking stuff like what? I'm confused

>>36651933
Again, Thanks man. And there isn't an under jacket, it was an accessory to the leather jacket. Highly doubt i could wear it by its self but ill check it out

>>36651953
Didn't read all of that drivel but see pic please, sir.
>>
Sup OP, congrats on achieving what you set out to do. Knowing you can easily attract women is a powerful thing.

Cutting to the chase, I lack real confidence when it comes to sex. I don't go out with any girls because I still live at home, and when I've started seeing them I come on too strong because I see my only option as having a gf while I live at home. Plus I wanted to be with a girl I could trust before I have sex with them.

As I lack confidence, I don't approach much, if at all. There's been a couple of times where girls have outright offered sex and I've basically mumbled an excuse because I lack experience and these girls have fucked 10, 20, maybe 30 guys. Plus I've had problems with ED in the past and it makes me anxious thinking about performing. As a result I've stayed away from sex for years now. Not having women seems more normal than having them.

On the upside, I'm /fit/, /fa/, self employed and make good money. I should be able to move out in a few months.

Should I just go and see an escort to clear nerves? I got a bj from a hooker on holiday, but it made me feel even more of a failure. Plus I might have to explain it to a gf in the future.
The other thing is that I don't want to be dominant a lot of the time. I make decisions all day, I hate having to make more but it's what the vast majority of women want.

Eh, do you have any advice?
>>
>>36651463
Acquire tank top , snapback, tats, more gains , lower body fat , more muscle mass , money.

Women everywhere.
>>
>>36651960
Leagues dont exist dude. It is a social paradigm created to keep lesser men from attaining high quality women. The thing is, these "lesser men" could actually get these women if they didnt shoot themselves in the foot and not even attempt to talk to the 9s and 10s. Leagues dont exist, next time you see a girls thats "out of your league", grow a sack and approach her. See what happens.
>>
>>36651981
which country are you from ?
>>
>>36651995
t-thanks
>>
>>36650595
>tfw you fucked literally infinitely more bitches in the last year than in the rest of your life
>>
File: 144444.jpg (44 KB, 427x594) Image search: [Google]
144444.jpg
44 KB, 427x594
>>36651977
Something like this, but maybe shorter in the top. Black dudes tend to have a lower hairline (like yourself) and so you can pull off cut that completely reveal it a lot better. What you have right now it pretty close, honestly. You just need to get a fade on the back and sides. Try asking for a 1 blade fade and a tidy up on top.
>>
>>36651997

UK. Bongland specifically
>>
>>36652008
hehe
>>
>>36651981
The only real way to realize that sex isint a big deal, that its just a fun way to blow of steam and nothing to get nervous over, is to practice. I wouldnt recommend banging a hooker man, to help your confidence I would suggest approaching more. Now, im not gonna lie, youre going to get rejected. The key here is changing your mentality about rejection. Dont view it as a personal attack against your character, but rather a lesson in how you can do better next time. Hell, find something funny about every interaction, whether it goes well or not. Eventually these positive thoughts become a self fulfilling prophecy and you start to focus on the positive aspect of talking to new women. As far as your concerns about ED, read the Sex God Method. I know im recommending alot of books here but the titles ive suggested have massive value, gentlemen.
>>
>>36651421
Not OP but I'll try to help ya. What you did was awesome, doesn't it feel good having the balls to talk to a girl and ask her on a date? Good job on getting two dates with the same female on your first go, it doesn't always go like that.

Where your problem comes in is you became attached too quickly, the reason this happened is because your current girl rotation is empty. You projected all your fantasies onto this one girl without really knowing her first, because she's the only girl you're talking to. It's understandable and completely okay because we've all been there before when we first started. Things might work out with this girl if you just ease up a bit but more than likely she won't want to talk because you came off way too clingy. The next girl you take out on a date do NOT put her on a pedestal just because she agreed to go in a date with you. Realize she's a human just like you who eats, shits and has insecurities. I'd recommend you watch some youtube channels that cover this (RSD Nation helped me tremendously) and check out /r/seduction, they'll help you pick up chicks and make great friends. Don't get disheartened this is just a learning process. We're all gonna make it brah

>>36651463
You're handsome brah, just get a skin fade on the sides (like a Drake haircut) and you're golden
>>
>>36652014
Ok I was about to link you a canadian supplement store that sells cialis.

I've had ED for as long as I can remember. Getting naked in bed with chick and not having sex due to lame penis probably happened... 7 or 8 times when I was 18 to 20 years old.
Go see a doctor and get some cialis, there is no shame.
>>
>>36651981
>>36651997
OP here, irrelevant. I hear guys talk about how "it not as easy in my country". Ive been all over north america, south america, and Europe. All of these concepts work in these countries. All the cultural conditioning in the world cannot suppress that caveman urge to fuck that all humans feel
>>
>>36652051
OP again, this guy gets it.
>>
>>36652085
hey OP post the pic of the hottest girl you banged
>inb4 hur dur no it's the internet
>>
>>36651981
u sound like me

i'm 100% fine in relationships bonerific all the time but outside of relationship I was always too nervous to fuck anyone. Got pretty good at oral though, so there's that..

they say "relax" but for anxious people that's not really what we do.
>>
>>36652013
Gotcha. Gonna go to my barber tomorrow cause of your advice.
>>
>>36652099
This may come as a shock to you, but I don't ask girls if I can take their mugshot after I sleep with them
>>
>>36650530
Is it worth it to fuck ugly chicks until I get my confidence?

I'm still a virgin. I kinda want to wait and lose it to someone special/ someone I like/ someone pretty, but idk
>>
>>36652145
No, fuck that. Recognize that you are a boss and deserve the very best.
>>
>>36652154
I just dont care anymore man, I wanna get my dick wet

fug
>>
>>36652145
not OP but you should lose your virginity at the 1st opportunity so you get that monkey off your back. There's nothing magical about it and it will most likely be the worst sex you will ever have anyway
>>
File: 1441852658376.jpg (60 KB, 1167x879) Image search: [Google]
1441852658376.jpg
60 KB, 1167x879
>>36651236

>in uni
>have friends
>have hobbies
>have passions
>still can't get girls
>>
>>36652032

Screencapped, thanks brah.

Would you say just to start small and build up to approaches? I cold approached a girl a year ago and haven't done it since cos the whole thing made me nervous as fuck. I had an plan that I'd talk to a girl every day, beyond 'hello', be it online or in person. Trying to turn it into a habit.

>>36652063

Yeah I had considered this before and I'll probably do it. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>36652167
I mean shit I've already had opportunities, but they've been with ugly chicks. I have fucking hundreds of matches on tinder just with a single shitty picture of my face, but the majority are either fat or ugly. I could probably fuck most of them, but the question is should I?

> tfw I dont want to put forth the effort to create a complete tinder even though it would get me hot bitches and more matches because I'm scared of rejection + I dont want half nude photos of me linked to my Facebook
>>
>>36652206

You can upload pics to Facebook and make them viewable only to you. Click the lock symbol I think
>>
>>36652188
I actually take the screencap as a big compliment, thanks brother. As far as starting small im not sure exactly what you mean. Approaching is the bare minimum to start building a social circle. Like I mentioned earlier I would stop trying to make it perfect. Cold approaching women is exciting and messy and beautiful and fun. Gets your heart going, sends a chill from the top of your head to the tip of your cock. The shit is exciting man, makes you feel alive. Stop thinking of it as a chore.
>>
File: dalai-lama-laugh.jpg (34 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama-laugh.jpg
34 KB, 483x322
>>36650595
Nice
>>
>>36652222
god damn quads of truth
>>
>>36652206
>>36652222
You can upload photos to tinder straight from you phone now brehs
>>
Gf is depressed. She's had issues in the past, medication and therapy doesn't help her. She fell into a slump and she was miserable and we agreed she can't make me happy if she can't make herself happy. So we parted ways and put our relationship on hold until she gets her shit figured out again. Don't really want to date anyone, still fresh. But I feel completely beta for waiting and "hoping" we'll get back together soon and I don't wanna pass up opportunities with other girls in the mean time. There's a qt receptionist at my tanning salon. She seems like a nice girl and I want to get to know her better and eventually get her out on a date and see what happens. how should I go about this? I'm completely austistic when it comes to talking to women I don't know. Even worse I'm a 6'4 aryan who competes... Kms
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
>>36652206
Yes

Fucking a fat/ugly/average is like riding a picrelated.
It could be a lot of fun, but you don't want your friends to know about it.

Besides, any sex is always better than masturbating alone
>>
>>36651254
Are you me? Except for the number of women slept with before the relationship and your weight
>tfw lost 3 pounds over the weekend because of beer and lack of proper nutrition
I know it's probably water weight, but still man I'm trying to hit 1/2/3/4 and this 180 lb. 6'1" body ain't filling itself.
Also, slayed some new booty last night and shit was cash. Pretty jacked on the single life right now desu
>>
>>36651661
kekd
>>
>>36651325
OP is a bro, what Uni you at my man
>>
>>36652256
ya I dont really want one to be my first either, and I DEFINITELY dont want my friends/apartmentmates knowing
>>
>>36652244
fuck ya thats awesome
>>
File: f1-22h27m22s311.png (204 KB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
f1-22h27m22s311.png
204 KB, 544x408
>>36650530
>tripled his kill count
>his kill count
>kill count

get back to training autist and stop distracting these naive anons
>>
I haven't had a friend in like, 9 years no joke, and definitely no chicks. Getting /fit/, fatty to noob gains, and up'ing my fashion put me back into the realm of humanity for the first time in fucking forever. But idk how to do any of this Op. I have people... talking to me, smiling, acting nice, and that shit has never happened before. I completely don't know how to talk to people beyond the most basic sort of short interactions. Am I gg, cause I already made my peace with leaving humanity behind.
>>
21 year old virgin here who can't pull bitches

>engineering student so no girls in class
>friends pull tons of bitches but I'm a beta faggot
>average looking
>I am absolutely autistic spaghetti mode when I talk
>friends tried setting me up with cute sorority chick but I couldn't come up with anything to say
>same with tinder dates, they realize that I'm a desperate autistic virgin who tries to hard

pic related, I'm scared it might be me in a year
>>
>>36650811
Reminder that a burgerstani 9 is a 6 anywhere civilised
>>
>>36652185
I feel this
>>
Social gains: I actually talk to people now instead of calling them retards and telling them to fuck off.

That includes you uglies.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/16998860
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.