[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the thing that's kept you going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>>
>>36649102
Self hatred
>>
>>36649102
jesus why are fat girls so repulsive
>>
>>36649124
pretty much this. i stopped drinking every night because i hated myself for it and i lost a lot of fat in the process and hated myself a little less.

then i started hitting the weights hard because how fucking dare i feel good about myself. now i only feel like a piece of shit on the inside instead of both inside and out.
>>
I want to do a goruck challenge.
Also I hate myself and the pain is one way to deal with it
>>
>>36649181
feelsbad, youre doing it all wrong
>>
>>36649338
i think i am doing okay. the feelings of self-hate are pretty small now, they don't really bother me the way it used to. i think the drinking was contributing a lot to me feeling depressed. i actually feel really good most of the time now and don't feel guilty when i'm happy
>>
Curiosity. I mostly just want to see what my face looks like without fat at this point. There's no way I'm going to look good or feel good about myself now, but I still wonder because I've been told I have a nice face by multiple people online and offline despite my weight.

I'm also curious to see how differently people will treat me after not being a fatass.

Before I understood I was going to have a fucked up body, it was the idea of being with someone that pushed me.
>>
>>36649102
I can't stand my shit tier genetics after lifting for months. Without lifting id look 2x worse. I'd probably shoot myself if I stopped.
>>
>>36649181
I don't understand all this effort
Isn't hating yourself so pointlessly just boring and tiring
>>
File: diversity is canada's strength.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
diversity is canada's strength.jpg
250 KB, 1280x720
I want to know I could kick the shit out of this fucking faggot and his smug cuckold face
>>
>>36649102

the day I went in feeling like shit and found out my ex had moved on and had a "why even bother" moment and then some chad said "hey man, I see you in here a lot. If you ever need a spot or anything just let me know bro!"
>>
I don't want my ass kicked in the race war by a girl.
>>
>>36649102
I already lost any sort of hope I ever had of looking good and finding a partner who is proud and glad to be with me, cause no matter what my proportions are fucked my skin is fucked my face is fucked. But still I want to commit to making an effort and pursuing this lifestyle because I said I would. I chose a path and even if doesn't take me to where I want to be I won't go back because well, tbqh, "back" isn't where I want to be either
>>
25% enjoyment of lifting, 25% wanting to look better, 50% lack of anything better to do.
>>
I get bored easy and dont like laying around for too long.
>>
>>36649102
I don't know.

Been suicidal for a few years now. Suprised I made it through the holidays.
Mostly I think I am just hoping that life isn't always like this, that maybe it gets better and I don't want to miss out.
>>
>>36649124
Pretty much this.
>>
I want to be an anime character IRL, and I've decided to choose Armstrong.

Of course, failing that, I could become Kamina or Viral.
>>
My father. He's 58. My mom died less than a year ago at the old ripe age of 60. It was fucking terrible. Fuck cancer. We had such a fantastic year planned out, my dad just retired and then his wife of 42 years dies.

It's bullshit, and I realize that as my dad gets older he'll no longer have his strength and endurance as he did when he was younger. He's my hero, and I know I need to be in good health and strong enough to lift him, help him, etc when he gets older cause there's no fucking way I'll ever put him in a retirement home or something.

He's a big, strong heavy guy. So I need to be stronger to be able to lift him around when that day comes.

Seriously, fuck cancer. Today is my parent's anniversary and my dad is depressed as fuck.
>>
>>36649124
This.

Also the source of my self-destruction.

Why do I seem to purposely want to suffer? I need to get my shit together.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.