[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK fit I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Do women want to be approached at the gym? I always thought it was a big no no but there were a lot of qts looking at me so I was tempted today. What do you all think?
>>
Just do it and find out
>>
hell yeah dude. going to the gym is chick paradise.
>>
>>36646626
Normally I would say fuck no but this Dr I work with who's hot and single was complaining that guys don't approach her at the gym.
So I guess there are some out there that do want to be hit on.
>>
women want to be approached literally anywhere as long as it's by an attractive and not-creepy guy
>>
>>36646708
See and that's the hard part cause you always see those phaggots that are "on the prowl" and they only go to the gym to scope out women, I don't want to be lumped with those guys
>>
>>36646626

I'm a grrrrl and I wouldn't mind that. I'm too autistic to go talk to dudes myself.

>>36646745

Also this.
>>
>>36646626
>Do women want to be approached at the gym?
Femanon here.
Normally, no. If you see a chick who actually lifts don't ever approach her. However, I know a few cardio/yoga bunnies who don't mind being hit on. Just wait until they're actually done with their cardio before doing so.

>>36646747
A good rule of thumb (besides ONLY hitting on the cardio/yoga girls) is if she's not flirting with you first (opening eyeing you and smiling, like she's purposely trying to get your attention) then don't approach her.
>>
>>36646813
What about standing in my view, looking over every now and then?
>>
>>36646626
I'm a girl, and normally I really wouldn't but of course circumstances do change.
>>
>>36646841
That's normal behaviour, you autist
>>
>>36647019
So?
>>
>>36647019
Yeah but what about one of those "hmm, seems like she might be digging me" type of moments
>>
>>36646626
>Do women want to be approached at the gym?

Yes, just not by you.
>>
No.
>>
File: funny_pictures_of_the_day_9.jpg (111 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
funny_pictures_of_the_day_9.jpg
111 KB, 640x799
>>36646626

Depends on the girl. I have a female friend who says she doesn't even like smiling at guys at the gym because 90% of them then think she's flirting with them and strike up a conversation.

Basically we can thank all the Pajeets for women avoiding us at the gym.
>>
>>36647305

Those don't exist in your world. You're never going to make it either.
>>
no

finding a good, close gym is hard as fuck

no girl is worth risking that. if she complains say goodbye to your membership. unless SHE says hi, dont even bother.
>>
>>36646811
Pls be in Helsinki
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.