[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym annoyances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
What annoys you about your gym the most?

For me it's that people don't towel up their loads in the sauna. Go in this morning and drop my towel and sit down in a puddle of cum that's probably left over from last night so I have to go shower and it pissed me off

Pic related
>>
>>36646530
What kind of bait is this?
>>
Not contributing to the puddle....
Fucks wrong with you breh?
>>
I used to workout at a gym in west Hollywood and there was a ton of rumors that the steam room turned into a crazy party at night, not sure about the sauna though
>>
>Not licking that shit up yourself
>Not consuming the free gains
Never gonna make it
>>
>>36646546
The gayest.
>>
File: 1454979398989.png (649 KB, 1500x1413) Image search: [Google]
1454979398989.png
649 KB, 1500x1413
>>36646530
Guys who edge themselves while watching erotic dubstep videos on their phones and then jerk off into their towel and think nobody noticed.
>>
>>36646530
>Having to wipe other peoples sweat from the bench before using it

>People moving moving their adjustable bench while adjusting it and it ends up almost touching the dumbbell rack

>Girls bending over 110 degrees to get a dumbbell from the rack instead of just stepping closer to it and not having to bench to reach it

>dyels who think they can watch you workout in the mirror without you noticing

>people walking too close past your bench while you are mid set doing dumbbell flyes... because somehow they think my arm won't go back down to obstruct their path within the next 1 second

>people who pay £2 for a bottle of water from the vending machine on their way out instead of buying one from the shop right outside the gym for £0.50
>>
>>36646774
That was meant to be 45 degree angle, not 110...
>>
I jerked off in the shower at the gym one time late at night
>>
People that do weird shit then get offended that you look.at them for doing weird shit.
>>
>>36647771
I could write a book about this shit. I worked at a commercial gym near a college campus and you wouldn't believe the nonsensical improvisation I saw:
Using the assisted dip machine as a leg press (we had 8 leg presses)
Lying under the smith machine and using it as a leg press
Using the leg press as a shoulder press device
(we had six of those)

It goes on and on
>>
>>36646530
If anybody here doubts gay shit goes on in the sauna at their gym, please just do this for me....
Go to the missed connections M4M section on Craigslist, and type in the name of your gym, your going to find some gay shit that happens where you shower, where you sauna, where you change. Gone will be the days of looking forward to the sanctuary you call your gym and you will now be aware of the fag filled cum stained cesspool you spend your time at. You are welcome.
>>
>>36648177
>using the smith machine as a leg press
Happened at my gym some dumb fucking arab
>>
fuccin lunk alarm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.