[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I recently lost a good amount of weight, around 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: skinreeeeee.jpg (123 KB, 524x418) Image search: [Google]
skinreeeeee.jpg
123 KB, 524x418
Hey /fit/ I recently lost a good amount of weight, around 50 kg in about 6 months which is fairly quick I think. I know loose skin is natural and makes sense after being fat. I know many of you have gone through the same or similar situation and I'm curious about your experience.
How long did it take for your skin to go back in place?
Are there any methods to accelerate that process?

I tried to upload the whole picture somewhere else but I noticed it and decided against it, is not aesthetic and is making me self conscious about it.
>>
>>36641335
first of, nice.. don't bounce back now.
second, cold showering helps to tighten the skin. dont pussy out, just do cold shower body rape. the other benefits could be meme, but the skin thing works.
don't forget to eat right and don't expect the problem to go away instantly.

>3months30kg here
>>
50kg in 6 months

Literally how?

I just need to drop like 15kg to be shredded lean for the sluts but I'm such a fucking shit cunt at cutting.
>>
>>36641639
turn your head left, then right every time someone offers food.
>>
>>36641619
Thanks this may be even harder than losing weight, I've been showing for years with steamy hot water, I like the burn and o come out red out of the shower but I'll make the sacrifice for better skin.

>>36641639
Literally less than 1000 calories/day no cheat meals.
Also the more you weight the faster you lose weight, or so o heard. If you are already within the normal weight for your height its going to be harder. Ive been trying to lose more weight but I've been stuck at 57kg for a month already.
>>
>>36641335
It takes two years from when you started shrinking until it stops tightening. And at that point, roughly, it doesn't tighten anymore.

Judging by pic related, you're gonna be absolutely fine, qt status.
>>
>>36641799
What kind of exercise did you use? Cause im kinda struggeling to loose weight. I only need to loose about 15kg, and I should be fine. Also did you use any supplements, and do you have any tips for breakfast and lunch?
>>
>>36641335
I lost 65kg from age 16-17 and got insane amounts of loose skin and stretch marks

now im older and I still have them, nothing went away so everything depens on ur genetics some people recover, some people barerly get loose skin and some don't recover.
>>
>>36642399
Thanks I heard this 2 years thingy before but I was hoping it was just a meme.

>>36642591
I didn't start exercising until I lost 80% of the weight. It was mostly diet. I know you hear this every single time but literally stop consuming sugar, not even 0 calories replacements, do eat bread if you like it but keep it at a minimum, drink water every time you feel hungry sometimes we're just thirsty when we think we're hungry if you still need to eat the water will help you feel full faster. When I started exercising it was and still is purely cardio mostly walking around my block for 1 to 2 hours or running up and down the stairs for 20 minutes. Anything that can make you sweat and rise your heart rate.
For breakfast I usually had a banana, 1 slice of whole grain bread and 4oz
of tuna or salmon or turkey, skip lunch and have eggs with turkey for dinner. Snack through the the day with some fruits and nuts.

>>36642683
It didn't even tighten a little?
>>
>>36642938
nope
>>
>>36641335
Eat healthy, get enough sleep and drink a lot of water.
I had some loose skin as I lost about 30 kg in six months but it tightened in a year. I think it feels still a bit loose where my love handles used to be if I squeeze it.
I have heard of steroid creams that can help you a lot. You can buy them from a drugstore in most countries.
>>
>>36643015
Steroids don't make you manly?
I think I have more than enough test already
>>
I went from 115kg to 68kg in 8 months, with barely any loose skin. Only a tiny bit on my stomach when I lean forward, which can be stretched out by developing better abs. I guess I'm one of the lucky few.
>>
File: 1402772173237.jpg (14 KB, 190x219) Image search: [Google]
1402772173237.jpg
14 KB, 190x219
>>36643100
Steroid creams =/= roids.
They're used to treat rashes etc.
>>
>>36643149

What race are you though? That's a huge factor in how your skin stretches. As they say, black don't crack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.