[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm addicted to energy drinks, how will they affect my gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
I'm addicted to energy drinks, how will they affect my gains?
>>
>>36640935
>over 10g of sugar/100ml
>>
>>36640935
it's a lot of sugar, that's your only problem calorie wise. other then that, i gave myself IBS for life from drinking too much energy drinks, so be careful anon.
>>
>>36640935
i heard monster contains some substanse that lowers testosterone
i wouldnt take the risk, cant find study to support though
>>
>>36640935
theres more sugar in one monster than 10 bowls of grain
>>
>>36640976
>Posts low-carb version
>muh suguhs

>mfw i have no face
>>
>>36640948
>using ml instead of master fl. oz master race.
>>
why do americans use ml instead of dl or just litres, dumb amerikanos
>>
>>36641974
>why do americans use mL
>americans
>mL
Shiggy
>>
>>36640954
Can't find study to support because there is zero evidence
>>
>>36641974
why do lesser nations obsess over our units of measurement?
>>
>>36640935
enjoy heart palpitations
>>
>>36640953
not all of them are loaded in sugar
>>
>tfw no monster unleaded in canada
>we finally got monster black and citron
>>
>>36640935
If you drink the lo carb/absolute zero ones, all you're essentially doing is consuming a fizzy preworkout. it'll give you a bit of energy but you'll feel bloated from the carbonation. just drink one and wait like 30-40 minutes till workout.

as far as consuming them for the caffeine intake, they're fine. just don't drink the ones with 210 calories a can. that's just stupid.
>>
Just drink the 0 calorie versions, or fit the caloric ones into your macros.

Fucking retard. I fucking hate stupid ass threads like this.

And yeah health wise they are probably all horrific for you, who gives a shit.
>>
I have ms so my life piece of shit with no energy i have to load myself with energy drinks to lift, doc prescribed me antidepressants to deal with lack of energy and they don't do shit for me only crappy side effects.
I try not to drink more then 1-2 a day but I've been doing it for years (sugar free) and they fucked my teeth, became so sensitive i could barely brush without pain, used to have pearly white teeth can't use any toothpaste with whitening, let alone strips.
>>
File: 4009.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4009.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>36643217
>who could be behind this dietary advice
>>
>>36641974
where i can buy a litre of monster?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.