[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1394712881648.jpg (120 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1394712881648.jpg
120 KB, 500x390
/Fit, what originally motivated you to start lifting, and is it any different now?

For me, It was watching hockey fights online. One day it just hit me if I ever was in that position, I needed to be prepared to stick up for myself and teamates. And this kind of transpired to I need to be ready in real life to protect myself or my friends. It may never happen, but I would never want to take the risk to not be ready.

Now I lift out of habit and it's fun, my few enjoyments of the day I look forward to.
>>
File: diversity is canada's strength.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
diversity is canada's strength.jpg
250 KB, 1280x720
I want to know with absolute certainty that I could kick the living shit out of my Prime Minister

I despise that faggot and eagerly await the day of our fated encounter
>>
>got raped
>2 years later, get attacked by a stranger
realized I'm still weak because he was holding me down but was much smaller than me
Luckily I can scream

...damn, I'm weak
>>
I don't know.
>>
Trying to build up my self esteem
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 272x252
This is your reasoning for lifting??? Why the fuck don't you take up self-defense or martial arts then you fucking downs kid. Jesus Christ how can you be this autistic. Fuck
>>
>>36637401
Lynch him anon! You can do it!

But remember, if you defeat your enemy they win!
>>
>>36637285
>started out lifting to impress oneitis, she rejected me tho
>working out now in hopes her and everyone who has rejected me regrets it one day
>oneitis still a cute tho
>>
>>36638637
That's pretty fucked. Do you have a punchable face?
>>
>>36637285
I was bored, also dad forced me to do push ups, sit ups etc, so when I moved to bigger city I wanted to try working out in the gym, and I liked it
Also it was after my attempted suicide and the lowest point of my life, so gym really helped me to move on, on multiple fronts
>>
File: 0041-1297539927809.jpg (44 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
0041-1297539927809.jpg
44 KB, 720x450
>>36638868
forgot this pic
>>
>>36637401
BASED
>>
>>36638882
>attacked
>means punched in face and only that

Could you be less of an idiot?
>>
>>36637285
In hopes of getting my oneitis.

But lifting has given me clarity and I completely cut her out of everything.

So I'm lifting to look better, and feel better, and in the hope of attracting a mate.
>>
>>36639531
"punchable face" is an idiom, it is not to be understood literally
damn it, english is not my first language but even i understand that
>>
>>36637401
Why?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.