[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found this on google. I want to look like this. I have wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: hyooge.png (878 KB, 633x638) Image search: [Google]
hyooge.png
878 KB, 633x638
I found this on google. I want to look like this. I have wanted to look like this since before I hit puberty. I've come to know I have to take lots of steroids to look like this. This makes me depressed because I'm not sure that's the path I want to take or if I'm ready. This makes me depressed as fuck

does every lifter have a crisis like this?
>>
>>36636469
just stfu and go take tren you pussy
>>
yes. i literally wanted to look like kai greene when i started (srs)
>>
then you have realized that your standards are unrealistic and your aesthetic dreams have been swept off the table (unless you want to use roids).

quit crying and either lift and do your best naturally or takes roids. no one cares that you aren't happy with it, deal with it, nancy.
>>
>>36636469
>does every lifter have a crisis like this?

yes and no. i never want to look like other people but i do want abs. but i'll never have them unless i go on stupid "cuts" by eating very little and doing baby weights to have lean body. i'v seen pictures and posts of other anons who are DYELS and LANKETS who want to "cut". some say they feel dizzy and lose muscle rather then fat during their cut
>>
File: pM0oHBV.jpg (114 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
pM0oHBV.jpg
114 KB, 500x301
>>36636469
faggot
>>
>>36636469
When I saw Bigger, Faster, Stronger I got a feeling of disillusionment because I realized winners use drugs. Winner
>>
>>36636581
Yeah, the guys in that movie were total winners.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>36636581
Winners do whatever it takes.*

OP, you should think about what you are gaining by having a nice body. Once you get it, you won't be happy. You'll want more.

>>36636630
Arnold, Hulk Hogan, Rocky, and Olympic gold medalists aren't winners?
>>
>>36636545
>this is what fat people actually believe

Holy fuck pls be troll
>>
>>36636648
>Rocky

You realize he is not really a person right?

Sarcasm aside, you are naming the people who were influential to the people the movie focused on. Im not saying that their heroes were not on PEDs, they were and that certainly contributed to their success. But, other than the director, who is mediocre at best, all of the main people were losers who were on drugs. Clearly there were other factors at play for the winners and their physique just gave them the edge in the field the became famous for. I would bet that all of them would have made it without PEDs in another area, but we can never prove or disprove that thought experiment.
>>
>>36636469
Hate to break it to you but it takes more than just steroids to get that big. Head over to the steroid thread and you'll find nobody that big. The truth is steroids aren't magic. you still need a great diet and set of genetics. That body is unattainable for most people even with roids
>>
>>36636781
im sure a guy with dead center average genetics could get like that with a couple years of blasting and cruising on top of like 3-5 years of natty experience
>>
>>36636781
/thread

Iv done everything right over the past 3 years and have been on gear the majority of the time. Iv made great gains but far far from perfection.
>>
>>36636795
Guys that big probably don't even cruise much at all. dead center average genetics will get you the size of a low level ifbb physique competitor at best in terms of size but not good structure like they have.
>>
>>36636818
the OP image guy doesn't even have that impressive structure, like his clavicle isn't really wide or anything, it just looks like he cultivated an arbitrarily large amount of mass and is 8-10% bf
>>
>>36636687
fat people=/= bearmode
>>
>>36636842
you're fucking high if you think thats "just" a large amount of mass. he's huge.
>>
>>36636545
Abs are entirely possible for anyone.
>>
>>36636864
>he's huge

yes, like i said, he has a huge amount of mass packed onto his body

but his bone structure doesn't look like anything to write home about, his width was created through sheer deltoid and lat mass, not by his bones
>>
>>36636545
I'm a weakfag that's been cutting for about a month now and I'm still at 1500 calories per day. I wouldn't say I've lost muscle at all. It's hard to lift as much as I normally would because squats and deads take a lot out of me energy-wise but I definitely haven't lost any strength or muscle. It's better to cut early when you have very little muscle to lose and then do a slow, clean permabulk than to cut late after months or years of being chubby just to find out that you lost more muscle and now it's harder for you to get it back. If your goal is to be lean then you should get lean.
>>
>>36636880
i'v seen bearmode guys with abs but thats cause they use steroids
>>
>>36636469
no, just stay natty and be patient
you'll like the results
>>
>>36636715
I didn't say drugs made you a winner. I said winners use drugs.
>>
>>36636799
>>36636781
This honestly. Roids aren't magic, keep trying to tell you fags this. They are a great supplement to hard fucking work but they don't work overnight and you need to be very dedicated to get great results. And even then you still may look like shit
>>
I do.

For 2+ years now, I've been pushing myself insanely hard. I train with intensity, count every macro, eat clean, never drink, get 8+ hours of sleep, and rarely party. My social life hasn't been impacted, but I never get drunk anymore, and I only party when I can sleep in the next day. I eat the same meals every single day, I haven't had a cheat meal in 18 months, I have literally committed everything to being the best I can be.

I've made significant gains, I did a full 50+lb bulk and subsequent 50+ lb cut over 2 years (50lbs per year each way), and I've been gaining on a 200 calorie surplus over 6 months. My strength now at 180lbs (6'0) is actually higher than it has ever been, my vascularity has exploded, and people compliment me all the time.

But I still feel like a failure. I will never have the sheet size or leanness, or both, that roiders do, which is really all that matters. While my total physique may be comparable to people who roid (despite not being huge or ridiculously lean, I'm still pretty big/cut), I feel like I have to sacrifice everything for this. I have friends who juice and it allows them to be super lazy on their diet, skip training sessions, and get blackout drunk regularly. Are they maximizing their progress? No, but they have it all, the full social lifestyle and the better-than-they-could-possibly-be-natty body, without having to sacrifice their entire social life or eating habits. The people who do train as hard as me, are just as disciplined, and juice? They blow me out of the water.

It just sucks knowing that I can ditch a huge portion of my discipline and just juice instead. I also feel like i'm just being a huge baby by complaining and being jealous.
>>
File: 1427750046962.png (2 MB, 1314x1278) Image search: [Google]
1427750046962.png
2 MB, 1314x1278
>>36637146
damn dude, could you post a pic?

i dont even track my macros, just ballpark calories and protein, but that is some grim shit that makes me want to just say fuck it and switch to the dark side because even if i did kick my ass into autism-tier-meticulous diet mode, completely quit drinking (went from getting drunk once a week to getting drunk once every 6 weeks on average, even that was brutal to do) i would still be unhappy with myself
>>
>>36636469
Jesus you guys are so sad, you can look good as a natty.
Sure, maybe you wont stand out at a fitness expo but in regular society people will freak out if you are lean and bigish.
I take my shirt off when I run around campus, run into girls from class and they literally gasp, or have girls ask to take bodyshots or constantly make comments.
you can totally look good.
>>
>>36637146
Why ditch a huge portion of discipline just to juice? Keep it and juice and you'll explode. The health risk isn't worth it if you're just gonna squander the potential gains
>>
File: FitcbtMar16 (2).jpg (715 KB, 1349x1920) Image search: [Google]
FitcbtMar16 (2).jpg
715 KB, 1349x1920
>>36637258
Posted this last week, but yep. I finally just got a tan so my abs finally started to show a lot better. Turns out its actually kinda important, heh.
>>
File: 2016-02-01 19.47.09.jpg (620 KB, 1521x1201) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01 19.47.09.jpg
620 KB, 1521x1201
>>36637258
>>36637322

Back
>>
File: 2016-01-16 02.41.48.jpg (2 MB, 1629x2431) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16 02.41.48.jpg
2 MB, 1629x2431
>>36637258
>>36637322

Alternate front
>>
File: 1408192855070.png (20 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1408192855070.png
20 KB, 571x448
>>36637322
i should really start getting serious about training

i've been lifting for over 3 and i'm still a 20% builtfat POS never been lean

bench stats?
>>
>>36637305

That's it. Like, I feel like no matter how hard I train, It's always just wasting my potential that I could be if I juiced. Or, I could be at my current body, but also enjoy partying and have a significant social life.

>>36637369
I just hit 265 for 3 sets of 5 (touching chest, no bounce, butt on seat/proper form), and i'm adding about 5lbs every other week, which I'm ecstatic about for having such a mild surplus and seemingly getting more lean every week.
>>
>>36637146
>>36637322
>>36637337
>>36637357
Nice pasta and not even the same person on the pictures.
>>
>>36637429
god DAMN i'm fatter, heavier, shorter, lifting for longer, and lift less than you

you are a better man than I

i think this is a crossroads for me, i'm either going to quit or i'm going to go all in
>>
>>36637322
wtf what is your routine
>>
File: 2153115231.jpg (430 KB, 1298x1546) Image search: [Google]
2153115231.jpg
430 KB, 1298x1546
>>36637463
You're retarded. I appreciate the compliment, tho... I think. They're just taken a few weeks apart.

>>36637467
Do what you gatta do man. Staying motivated is the hardest part. Whatever keeps you in the gym, do that. Don't hold anything back, no matter what decision you make.

Just don't quit lifting. You've been lifting for years man, that's a ton of time and discipline. Keep at it. Bulk for a bit to get your strength, or finally start a cut and get shredded, either way, you'll gain something.

Regardless of which route you take, buy a food scale, download MFP, and start kicking ass. This is a crossroads, use it to commit to either a bulk or a cut. You can do it, bro.
>>
i've had abs since i was born
genetics
>>
>>36637497
I ran a basic PPL for a year, but the 6 days a week kept getting me hurt, I wasn't eating enough. Just basic Bench (and acces), Weighted Chinup+Access, and Squats (with access).
I just swapped to The Fierce 5 Upper Lower, and it's been fantastic. The 4 days a week has given me enough recovery and I've made consistent gains without injuries. Highly recommend that routine for people trying to gain slowly.

But, honestly, diet and nutrition is what turned my training around. I eat 400g protein (not because of the high protein meme, but because eating high volume lean meats is the only way I feel full), and eat exactly 3250 cals per day, every day. Routine is important, but Diet is the key for nattys, imo.
>>
File: genova tier progress.png (708 KB, 1500x358) Image search: [Google]
genova tier progress.png
708 KB, 1500x358
>>36637543
alright i'm just gonna go balls out here and post up my full progress from 15 years old to be laughed at and get it over with

i'm the OP btw
>>
>>36637682
>>36637543
>assuming actual samefag

why leave out the actual good pics?
Nothing in >>36637682
looks like >>36637543
>>
File: whaat.png (38 KB, 338x152) Image search: [Google]
whaat.png
38 KB, 338x152
>>36637712
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>36636469
No I like to be able to wipe my own ass. Half as big as him is good enough.
>>
File: fitcbtmar16.jpg (550 KB, 1082x1737) Image search: [Google]
fitcbtmar16.jpg
550 KB, 1082x1737
>>36637712

That guy isnt me =0. I didn't really take many progress photos pre-Bulk. I just have recent pictures, where I finally felt self-confident enough to take one.

>>36637682
Nice Progress man. Keep at it. A strict cut and you'll get some good definition going. Embrace the chicken.
>>
>>36637682
Not trying to be a cunt.. But have you been lifting these last 3 years? Seriously? For someone who's been lifting for 3 years, you kind of look like shit. And you need to cut way harder
>>
>>36637720
A response that was posted without noticing

>i'm the OP btw
>>
>>36637765
there were several periods of depression, falling off the wagon, drinking, /r9k/-tier bullshit going on

a lot of fuckarounditis

but thank you for making me feel like shit
>>
>>36637785

Don't listen to the negativity. You've made progress, and you have a decent base going. A Few months of a a strict bulk or cut and you can get some impressive mass or cuts on you. Just do whichever one would keep you motivated to keep hitting the gym. Consistency is the hardest part.
>>
>>36636883
Can you post some pics of guys you'd consider to have exceptional bone structure? I'm new to understanding real competitive bodybuilding and I'm not sure how to spot the differences.
>>
>>36637785
Progress is slow. Trolls get off on pulling others down. Dont come here if you cant handle the banter, This place is a cesspool of negativity that can be counter productive if you cant roll with the blows. Keep up the hard work, but maybe work harder.
>>
>>36636469
5 years natty and then you can consider to roid or else you're just another faggot looking for a shortcut
>>
>>36637785
Then stop being a little bitch and get consistent.

Think about it: You're on 4chan. Every one of us here in some way shape or form have faced some sort of complication with their life whether it be self imposed or otherwise. I'm sure every person on here has faced depression, daily bouts with social anxiety, and lack of motivation. But we're here to beat that. If it's just to prove something yourself or someone else, or if it's some bizarre form of self flagellation, we're all here to improve our bodies. Complaining about it and making yourself a victim of your circumstances isn't going to help anyone other than people that profit off of it. Being coddled isn't going to make your past failures any lighter and it definitely isn't going to make them go away. Realize you're the boss of your life and take the fucking reins already.

TL;DR nut the fuck up already. Jeff Send has been lifting since he was 15, and even if he's on gear, he shows dedication pays off massively.
>>
>>36637146
Honest question, why don't you just juice a little. A beginner test cycle has almost no risks if you are capable of reading. There are entire textbooks on the topic. Pinning feels like getting a tetanus shot. It's not a big deal. You obviously have the discipline needed to do a cycle properly and not hurt yourself. Even if you only do one cycle there are lifetime gains from the androgen exposure. Also you look fantastic and should be very proud. You've worked very hard and achieved something exceptional. No one can take that from you.

>>36637682
You've made a lot of progress. Good job. Don't worry about the other guys, you aren't in a race with other people only yourself. You're much better than when you started and that's what counts.
>>
>>36638008

Thanks man.
I know how test has little risks, I've done a lot of research. I honestly don't know why I haven't started. I just always wanted to believe that If I worked harder, I wouldn't need to juice.
Also, It's rough to just juice a little. A few of my gym buddies tried that, and they're all on tren now. It's a slippery road, I'm not sure how I'd handle it.

Even Gandalf didn't want to hold the Ring of Power, heh.
>>
>>36638257
Despite what most people say, I would advice for an unusual first cycle: tren/test/dbol 16week cycle.

Just hit it once and hard and then mantain your body naturally.
>>
>>36637322
fucking mirin
>>
>>36636469
You will never look like him no matter what you do.

Its all muscle insertions & bone structure.
>>
>>36638257

If its strue what you say about your discipline, you are not going to slip down the road. I had friends who were as disciplined as i am, they took 500mg test e for 1 year and have been clean since then.

Seriously drugs can be pretty addictive, but people like you can overcome that. I know that.

Also the reason you not juicing is because you prolly dont know where to get them from lol.

Test E is not like weed, you dont have 10 different dealers who can provide you with clean and legit Test E + needles.

I know i would have done roids if i knew how to get them from a LEGIT source.

Online shops are prolly police bait anyways.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.