[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fraud/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 1444560533920.jpg (194 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444560533920.jpg
194 KB, 750x1000
The deadest of dead threads. Post natty grills to keep us alive.

Previously
>>36615702
>>
>>36634657
>>
My pet frog died today
>>
>>36634657
hail satan
>>
>>36634679
RIP in peace Pepe.
>>
>>36634619
I'm convinced that DL is all CNS

I was lifting 3.5plate as a little twink because I was doing it like 3x a week and just doing singles and triples every time.

Once I stopped and started doing other shit my DL dropped down to nothing. Even though my leg curls went up by like 100lbs, and my leg press numbers almost tripled and every other lift was WAY stronger.
>>
Osteoporosis, LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x568
>in4 losing that 4pl8 deadlift yesterday
>starting from the bottom again

>>36634679
Prayforpepe
>>
Can this be /fraud/ ROUTINE EDITION?

What are you guys working on lately? Cutting or bulking?
>>
File: 1271894035656.jpg (48 KB, 725x704) Image search: [Google]
1271894035656.jpg
48 KB, 725x704
Whoever added me on HS, there's nothing on my friends list.
>>
I got 4 weeks of cutting ahead of me.
When that's done I want to start a 12 week GVT routine before I go into contest prep.

Anyone tried GVT on gear already?
Somehow the shoulders a a little bit neglected thinking about adding a 4th day exclusively for shoulders cause they are lagging behind as it is.
>>
File: 1347043836121.png (185 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1347043836121.png
185 KB, 500x491
Such thing as too much fiber? Been taking 4 spoonfuls of psyllium husk after each meal, I've been getting nothing but ghost-wipers since.
>>
>>36634824

what gear are you currently on? How long have they been lagging behind?
>>
Noob here.

Want to start my first cycle right now for 12 weeks and add a cut while still on test.

500mg testE per week for 12 weeks and for the last 3 weeks i add 500mg DNP a day while jumping on a 1000 calorie deficit, after that i will PCT back to nattyfaggot.

Does that somehow even make sense?
What can i expect?
>>
>>36634862
Currently on 300test 350tren for the cut.
Bumping it up to 500 / 500 for the coming bulk. Maybe add some leftover eq not sure yet.
They don't necessary. Lag behind but I'd.like them more.dominant. you know how it is everything can be bigger
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1242x1218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1242x1218
>>36634872
>does that somehow make sense?
Nope, not at all.
Why bother taking gear at all if you're going to pct after 12 weeks?
>>
>>36634710
Same breh I've found high volume dead counter productive af
>>
>>36634900

Because i am a scared pussy?
Not even kidding bro, it took me 2 years just to get me ordering the fucking gear...

My gf is mad allready and constantly shittalks me like
>hurrr if you cant make kids because of your gear usage i will leave you durrr

its my first cycle, i mean you cant expect someone to decide to blast & cruise for life before he even injected the first time?
>>
>>36634722
currently only 2x a week full body routine because PSMF and sleepy
>>
>>36634872
just test for 12 weeks is not enough.
at the end of cycle you'll feel like you've made hardly any gains, though you will be much happier with your physique because of the DNP.

add some tren or anadrol if you only want 12 weeks.
or keep the test going for 20-30 weeks at least. its just testosterone...
>>
>>36634896

well tren likes to make delts pop but I understand. You're on two great steroids adding in more lifts won't ever hurt. Go for it, I don't see how it could be detrimental.
>>
>>36634934
I did that, minus the DNP. It was ok I guess, lost a lot of my gains because I didn't diet well enough. Live and learn I guess.

I'd DNP before jumping on, btw. Less body fat = less sides on test. Also, cutting after a cycle or even at the tail end of one is a 1 way ticket to skellytown. 1/10 would not recommend
>>
>>36634952

There is written everywhere:
>dont mix compounds on your first cycle, if you want to add something to the test, use dbol for week 1-4 but thats it

>hardly any gains?

dude please be fake, your fucking my head right now, its 3 month on gear and a surplus, you tell me hardly any gains?
>>
>>36634934
you will know after you have used gear a while cycling is soooooo retarded.
endocrinologists agree that the only reason to come off is for those who want children, when they want children.
Safer to just drop your test to 125mg weekly when you want to 'come off'.
>>
>>36634952
another anon here asking question about the DNP, if I'd want to cut a little bit of fat quickly after the cycle should I do it for 2-3 weeks at the end of the cycle or during/after/before PCT?
>>
>>36634710
>>36634911
just like all movements. you get stronger by doing a movement often and engraining good motor patterns. also using weight that challenges your form but doesn't break it down will. most pl programs use 5-3 reps in off season because it is easier that way to accumulate volume, closer to competition the number of lifts goes down while the intensity (% of 1RM) goes up

>I've found high volume dead counter productive af
what do you mean by high volume? high reps or what?
>>
>>36634969
its not like your body will react worse for mixing compounds on a first cycle. its because those guides assume you dont know what you are doing and you will hurt yourself.

test alone just doesnt give you the gains you are expecting.
all first time roiders are let down to some extent, unless they're running fuck huge amounts of tren.
>>
>>36634972

How can i understand this?
Could i blast and cruise for lets say 5 years and then just PCT and make children?

Its literaly the only reason that holds me back.. i allready searched for companies that take a few sperm loads from me and save it in some safe and i pay each year for rent... not even shitting you.
>>
>>36634969
>use dbol for week 1-4 but thats it
yeah bro, fuck waiting 4 weeks for the test to kick in
>>
>>36634993
yes
you dont even need to pct...
bodybuilding community is full of fucking myths it pisses me off.
>>
>>36634657

Where do you guys get your roids?

I live in germany where shit like this is very strict and corrupted docs dont exist.

Are online stores safe?
>>
>>36634980
never cut after a cycle breh and especially not during PCT
>>
>>36634992

I dont think or expect i will look like some IFBB pro after those 12 weeks.. dont get me wrong...

my expectations for size and strength after 12 weeks with testE and a surplus:

Bench: 10kg more
Squat: 20kg more
Deadlift: 20kg more

Weight: from 90kg starting weight to 93-94kg (lean muscle added)

am i over expecting?

Its not like i say i just want to do one cycle.. i just need to have a first cycle.. to see how i react, how i feel etc.
>>
>>36635016
I have heard something about DNP protecting you from the muscle loss after cycle but haven't really researched into it so could be just brotalk
>>
>>36634996
Don't overdramatize it. Dbol for 4 weeks is not that bad.
>>
>>36634996
This is how I felt on dbol not even joking

Thank christ I'm not gyno prone but god damn dbol is wet and estro retarded
>>
>>36634996

WTF

i would literaly cut off my nipples
>>
>>36634872
If you think you currently need to cut, CUT FIRST. Get to single digits bf with the DNP first, then do your cycle.

Don't get baited too hard by the blast and cruise only people, cycles are more than fine.
>>
>>36635023
on cycle sure

coming off? Thats another issue. Its easier to hold onto your gains after a few cycles of experience but after your first one, unless you are fucking perfect, you will lose a lot of your gains just because youre a stupid noob.

You'll still have more than you would have if you stayed natty, but not by much. Thats my experience, anyways.

>>36635027
Its kinda true but I've also taken DNP (while not on gear) and its no joke. If you're going to go down that road, just do it natty before your cycle. Just my opinion
>>
can someone list me dosages of test, dbol etc for a beginner cycle? But someone who is still a bit of a dyel? If I do a lower dose cycle could i get rapid noob gains? Diet and routine in check
>>
File: 85c803c7-s.jpg (125 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
85c803c7-s.jpg
125 KB, 600x900
>>36635056
i'm already on my current cycle and i'm still wanting to bulk throughout for the remaining 5 weeks and I wouldn't be able to lose the bodyfat fast enough for summer so I could possibly look decent and then shortly start my next cycle
>>
>>36635053

I will definitly start my cycle lean, i just read everywhere that with the muscle and water gains, also a lot of fat gains happen while on juice, even if you "lean bulk"... is that wrong?

Lets assume i have perfect discipline and my nutrition realy is on point?

>>36635056

What makes "coming off successfull"?
Is it the nutrition? Is it the psychological side? I read that many people have problems to hit the gym frequently because they feel like "it makes no sense..." when not on juice anymore and get depressed and dont check theire nutrtition.

What are your tipps to come off as "successfull" as possible?

also thanks for replying.
>>
>>36635056
How do you prevent yourself from losing all your gains from the cycle?
>>
>>36635097
>>36635100

I generally recommend to always bulk if you are off and on. You will have more gains on cycle, and you will preserve more gains off cycle.
>>
>>36635100
calorie surplus, don't stop lifting, recover well between sessions
>>
>>36634996
Those nipples look the tip of a dick wtf
>>
>>36635184
>always bulk on or off
>now I am 900lbs

ty
>>
Do you think they're naturals or they pin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uQADrLvro
>>
>>36635295
do you even bbc genetics?
>>
>>36635295
top kek
>>
>>36635295
Definitely natty.
>>
>>36635295
Top specimen at 1:49
>>
>>36635100
>>36635097
For me, it was a combo of slight depression, shitty nutrition (wasn't eating enough, at all), and kinda letting my gym schedule fall off. The trifecta of shit.

Saying that now, of course I lost gains. It makes no sense why I did it, but at the time I felt a combination of things

1. I've busted my ass so hard for the past 15 weeks, why can't I just take a few weeks off now? I deserve it.

2. Whats the point in lifting a lot now that I'm off? I have so much muscle now, even if I lose a few pounds I'll still look good.

3. Im sad and tired and listless. I just don't feel like putting much effort into this shit anymore. I'll be fine.

So again, having said all of that, I look like a god damn retard. And I was. But you have no idea what PCT is like. And I didn't either.. it really fucks with your head.

Even when the estro sides hit when I started cycling, I didn't really notice at first. I remember having hardcore oneitis and getting really pissy about some girl and then I cried watching some fucking video on youtube. Then I sat there for a second and was like "holy shit I'm acting like a fucking bitch right now, time to start AI".

And I KNEW all of these things beforehand. I KNEW what estro sides were. I KNEW I needed a good routine and nutrition post cycle. But I didn't know. I didn't actually know shit because I never experienced it firsthand before.

Hormones are a hell of a thing, friends.
>>
>>36635474
Just eat clen and tren hard, lol.
>>
File: image.gif (827 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
827 KB, 500x232
>>36635516
>mfw ignorant natties always think this is a spelling error and they correct it
Eat clean and train hard
>kek okay natty
>>
So stupidly i didn't have any caber on hand for this tren blast. I didn't cause I had no issues last time with it.

I've had tren dick for about 3-4 days now. My caber should come in about a week.

Am I fucked since my prolactin will have been high for like 12 days?
>>
>>36635741
just shit advice like what the fuck clen isn't even worth shit.
you need to be testing your limits, trening hard while eating massive amounts of food, dnp worrying if you gain some fat on your bulk you can always cut it later and be lookin swole as fuk
>>
>>36635941
It's obviously a joke that twists the saying.
>>
This gonna be a weird as fuck question but ever since I started taking tren female animals are all over me. Female dogs,cats and even deer have walked up to me out of nowhere. What's going on? Is tren sending out strong pheromones? Today my aunts cat rubbed it's face all over my shoes and left spit and followed me everywhere
>>
>>36636043
I think steroids change how you smell yes, they can smell that you are highly androgenic aka alpha
>>
>>36636043
>>36636084
I have had multiple people say I smell different. I can even tell. It's odd but nobody says it smells bad. The gf says she likes it.
>>
File: 1269855675464.png (30 KB, 95x139) Image search: [Google]
1269855675464.png
30 KB, 95x139
>a bro's gf messages me out of nowhere and asks if bro is bisexual
>non-negative response, didn't say yeah though
>tfw might've fucked him up relationship-wise anyways
>>
>>36636117
This... people love how I smell. Its pretty great
>>
>>36636167
why would you know this?

why would she know you know this?

why wouldn't you just say "I don't know about anything about his sexual orientation?"
>>
RIP JM 2 april 2016.

PIP: Pose In Peace. Another bb'er dead
>>
>>36636217
Me and him had talked before on the subject of sexuality, I pretty much got a good idea of his stance on the subject.

She wouldn't have known about that though, I think she was just fishing because it was on her mind or something, and she knows that I'm one of the few people he would talk to about that sort of thing.

I did say I didn't know, I wouldn't betray his confidence like that, but then I asked why she was asking, and she told me she knows he likes traps...
>>
>>36636290
JM's pretty trolly, it's hard to believe he let some butthole pics drive him out of here (at least with his name, I'm sure he still posts anonymously)
>>
Where the fuck does someone even go to buy gear, and how can you know if it's legit?
>>
>>36634657
If I'm doing a reasonable test/tren cycle (75mg of each EOD) can I expect to make my 6 pack more visible while eating at maintenance?

also how important are ab exercises for bringing out a 6 pack? everyone says its mostly diet.
>>
>>36636401
Mexico. Before you hand over any cash, mainline about 1cc directly into a dick vein. If your cock falls off instantly, its legit.
>>
>>36636434
man, fraud fucking sucks now.

Where did everyone go
>>
>>36636506
Weekend, ppl are out and about
>>
>>36634710
your story is so much bullshit, first of all 3.5pl8 dl is pretty shit unless you're short as fuck
second of all you claim you triple your leg press and your DL dropped down to NOTHING from nothing.

Hell I stopped squatting for a while and the dl almost proportionally increased with the leg press when I was doing legpress 3x8-15 twice a week.
>>
>>36636409
double the tren and at the end of your cycle you'll be nothing but muscle even if you'd been doing nothing but sitting on the sofa drinking whey
>>
>>36636409
You are looking for a shortcut. I think you should either cut on just test or cut natty.
Recomping is literally the hardest phase you can attempt, even with tren.
And yes unless you are untrained then abs come from diet not training
>>
>>36636569
Not bullshit, thats what happened. I was DYEL and started at 2.5plate and then I added slowly over a few months by doing triples and singles. Then I didn't feel like doing it anymore when I hit 3.5plate.

Months and months later I went back to it and I could barely pull 3plate. Obviously I was exaggerating when I said "nothing" but relative to my overall strength it felt like shit.

So again, I'm exaggerating when I say this, but I feel like DL is mostly CNS as just the act of doing it all the time made my numbers go up, not relative to my strength.

Its not like bench in that sense. I stopped barbell lifting for a long long time also and just did a lot of cable work and SOME DB pressing. Well when I went back to barbell bench I was benching well over 2plate, something I had never done before.
>>
What routines work best as an enhanced lifter?

I'm interested in preparing for my first cycle and I'm trying to cover all of my bases. Can some people here share their routines?

I'm debating a low weight/high volume 6days/wk or 3heavy/3light split. My goal personally is to use gear for bodybuilding purposes, rather than strength gains, so I assume a 6days/wk light routine would work best, but I'm really unsure and some added opinions or example routines from more experienced users would be a world of help.
>>
>>36635774
Bump please
>>
>>36636695
Spilt with strength and volume everyday
Or 3xstrength 3xvolume
Both work, it's a preference
>>
>>36636217
Man, this girl seems like she just keeps coming to me looking for reasons to get pissed at this guy. Do you think I shouldn't be responding to that kind of thing at all? I've stayed on my guard and try to talk her down from whatever position to try to help the bro out, it's just ridiculous really. I feel like if I didn't respond she'd probably just be manufacturing even more reasons to get pissed at him...
>>
>>36636730
If the goal is for bodybuilding purposes, what's the reasoning behind the strength portion? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding simple logic behind it.
>>
>>36636749
she wants to fuck you
>>
>>36636767
She really doesn't though.
>>
>>36636756
Strength goes up, the amount of weight you can move for volume goes up with it.
Progression means gains. An all volume routine would work, but add in some strength training gets it faster.
>>
File: betaa.png (434 KB, 519x797) Image search: [Google]
betaa.png
434 KB, 519x797
>>36634657
Hey boyos,

I'm going to Russia in three weeks and I am on a test blast.

I will be there for a month.

What do I do? Go off and bring pct with me.. or like.. take a big dose before I go and just come back and pick up where I left off?

Halp me
>>
>>36636809
3wks is plenty of time to cop some test u, don't pct and have a shitty trip.
>>
Hey /fit/ will just a simple 500 mg test cycle prone me to hair loss? Thanks!
>>
>>36636805
Gotcha, thanks for the input.

Anyone have any specific routines to recommend? Aside from Brick's program, I've saved that as something to try.

Was considering modified GVT or Serge Nubret's program.
>>
>>36636831
what program have you been doing before? and how long?
>>
>>36636805
This

Strength and building muscle are two sides of the same coin, only difference is when powerlifting you would more often want to lift heavy as fuck in the 1-3 rep range to improve CNS, and when body building you more often want to work in the higher rep range, however you should still do both either way. Eric helms went over it in a vid, basically most of your training either way should be in the 8-12 range, training for strength, and then just depending on your goal, you'll spend most of the rest of the time doing whatever is specific to your goals, and then just a small bit of time training the opposite of that since they both have their benefits
>>
>>36636775
I feel like when girls talk boy problems with a guy it's because they are looking for a sign from you. But I am probably misinterpreting the situation.
>>
>>36636851
nah man i wish, girls come to me all the time but im just hard core friend zoned
>>
>>36636831
post brick routine pls
>>
>>36636831
I've alternated through a lot of routines, this would be my first cycle enhanced. So no experience with training on cycle. My natural go-to is a PPLxPPL split with heavy/light days within low rep ranges.
>>
>>36636858
Ah I know how that goes too. You got stuck as the proverbial "good listener"
>>
File: combined.png (107 KB, 1080x964) Image search: [Google]
combined.png
107 KB, 1080x964
>>36636867
>>
>>36636908
yeah "wow you're such a good friend!" and here we thought lifting gets you girls
>>
>>36636933
I think not talking to them is key, later on they can figure out you are a nice guy
>>
I don't see a pastebin or anything, so I'll just ask. Is there anything in the form of a pill I can take? I don't like needles.
>>
>>36637121
Yes.
>>
>>36637121
Anavar but its stupid expensive, usually fake, and not worth the shut down balls to take on its own.

Stop being a pussy and stick a needle in your ass, it doesn't even hurt.
>>
i am 18 and going to college in a few months

i am a little bitch faggot and have only gained ~10lbs muscle in the last 2 years

will it really fuck up my hormones permanently? i just want to be big. so bad. i can't wait 6 years
>>
>>36635774
Bump on this again. I'm worried about my dick bros.
>>
>>36637324
Maybe. Maybe not. This is why you don't take chances w your hormones and have shit on hand even if you might not need it breh
>>
>>36637286
Nah hormones will be good, people come off years of blasting and are ok.
>>
>>36637121
>>36637176
superdrol too, if I'm no tmistaken
>>
>>36637371
he has the worst comms ever. that's normal for him
>>
>start cycle
>suddenly get the flu
>it's the 5th day and I still can't leave the bed without nearly falling over

kill me
>>
>>36637286
so you decide to roid cause you cant lift properly natty?
>>
>>36637419
real flu or weird hormone flu
>>
>>36637445
He's gonna Jerry 2.0
>>
>>36637473
Jerry?
>>
>>36637464
real one
>>
File: comparisonsarefunny.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
comparisonsarefunny.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>36636823
Uhhh... I can barely score test on a timely basis in Canada, I'm not gonna be able to get in it russia

What do I do? Can I go without test for a month ? Or do I have to pct? Or what?!
>>
>>36637397
I'll check that out, thanks.
>>
Is it true that even only doing a cycle once per life will permanently boost your relative muscle sizes? Also related to this: People who have roided in the past like Arnold are still huge today. Obviously taking test and HGH possibly, but could some of this be the result of simply being huge in the past and keeping most of those gains?
>>
>>36637517
you wont keep those gains if you go above your natural limit
>>
>>36637505
Maybe mission has test u. They should have sust Atleast. Idk I dunno much about ca sources.
>>
anyone got a goo research chem site for aromasin? and second question, does mk667 work as well as actual hgh? user of serostim here, so i need to know how much this is worth it.
>>
I don't have the option of doing testosterone while I"m on vacation for a month... so should I just go without it and get back on it, or should I do pct?
>>
Cringing hard.

Retards coming out of the woodworks this weeknd.
>>
>>36637888
Coach pls
>>
>>36637888
No u
>>
>>36637687
anyone?!
>>
Been on test E 200mg a week for about 5 weeks. Making gains. Not taking an AI. Feels good brah.
>>
>>36637687
>does mk667 work as well as actual hgh?
No lol

It does work and does produce a look similar to growth. I didn't really notice the same look with peptides.
>>
>>36637473
is mostlyhomo still fat?

actually i know the answer. most likely yes.
>>
>>36637687
>good research chem site
>aromasin
pick 1
>>
File: RXi6juv.jpg (36 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
RXi6juv.jpg
36 KB, 750x1000
>>36638414
most likely yes.
>>
>>36638435
been away from fraud for like ~4 months tho, some things never change.
>>
>>36638363
do you keep that PL look even after you discontinue mk677?
>>
>>36638363
that sucks then. i've dosed actual serostim (work at aids clinic, so this stuff is in surplus and even bosses don't care) and noticed a tenth of the results you get from test.

but there was this vibrant, natural high energy quality to it that elevated my mood and focus that i just want again.

but no longer work at said clinic, and have no access to hgh anymore. the imperfect quality ones available online are ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>36638431
why is this impossible? i got aromasin oral online once before but the site shut down. been about 3 yeras since i've been on cycle.
>>
>>36638471
>i've dosed actual serostim (work at aids clinic, so this stuff is in surplus and even bosses don't care)
should of sold it online
>>
>>36638496
i had no wherewithal for that at that time and have even less gumption to do that now, even if i had access to it.

it didn't really do shit.
>>
>>36638467
PL look?

>>36638471
I don't really think you understand how growth works for bodybuilding.

You're comparing an apple to an orange.

In terms of pure mass gain aas shits on gh. Gh works for mass gain because of the synergistic relationship with aas. The hyperplasia fatloss and rounded look is what makes growth shine.

I think a large part of that feeling is either placebo or a better quality of sleep.

>>36638487
Research companies can't dose consistently. Oral suspensions are problematic. Use your noggin and figure out why people suggest using pharma ancillaries.
>>
>>36638487
research chem sites get their stuff from china.
pharma > generic > china
>>
File: 2qt.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2qt.webm
2 MB, 640x640
How long until insomnia goes away brehs?
>>
>>36638592
None of this matters when HGH costs so much you could run a 20 week blast for the same amount
>>
>>36638775
But if money ain't an obstacle no reason not to use growth and gear.

Even something basic like 400-600 test becomes fantastic on growth.

There's a few powerlifters and a notable iger/g4p faggot who only use test and growth.
>>
How to deal with being very estro sensitive?
I'm running 200 test and have to take 0.625 letro and 30mg ralox to keep my nipples from hurting too much.
At this point I'm just considering dropping test altogether and doing tren solo.
>>
>>36638696
High dose orals fix trensomnia.
>>
>>36639047
False. On tren a 560 a week. Also on dnp 500 a week which should knock me out but nope ranges new 2-4 hours to fall asleep every night.
>>
>>36638981
Suppose that's true
It'd be nice to have that kind of money
It'll just have to be peptides for me
>>
>>36639047

Not on tren breh. Test 400 blend and anadrol 50
>>
>>36639018
i think it may be the tren.
>>
>>36639091
Ten doesn't aromatize.
>>
>>36639091
Probably should have clarified that I had these issues before starting the tren and I'm running a fair bit of caber just in case it's prolactin related.
>>
>>36639062
never heard of dnp knocking people out, in fact most people have trouble sleeping on dnp from what ive read and experienced
>>
Slightly puffy nipples and maybe some signs of gyno in a test/tren/dbol cycle.

How much letrozole should I take?
>>
File: grimmacing tomato.jpg (57 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
grimmacing tomato.jpg
57 KB, 515x515
I figured out how to tell is friends are on steroids
I use gh15 quotes in miitomo

I'm a genius

>>36639067
>falling for the pepide meme
>>
>>36639153
drop the dbol, take some caber and double up your asin/adex dose for a few days until it clears
no need for letro
>>
Is caber important for 350 tren? Also on 600 test in case thats relevant
>>
>>36639196
have it on hand
if you keep estro low prolactin shouldnt be a problem but you might be sensitive so its best to have it in case you need it
>>
File: 1438642890506.jpg (68 KB, 634x395) Image search: [Google]
1438642890506.jpg
68 KB, 634x395
Never see anyone in /fraud/ talk about sust, is it any good?
>>
>>36639192
dbol dropped.

Is caber really necessary? I heard it has no impact on gyno.
>>
>>36639230
sust is only worth using if you pin ED, otherwise it will fuck with the stability of your blood levels
just use cyp or enan

>>36639239
its necessary if the gyno is due to prolactin (which is possible because you were running tren which increases prolactin)
>>
>>36634657
>roiders
FAGS
>>
>>36639279
gonna quit roids cos of this post.
>>
>>36639266
I heard gyno was almost physiologically impossible to be caused by prolactin alone, but rather that high estrogen causes it and prolactin just has synergy with it.
>>
File: 1452466882110.jpg (412 KB, 1346x1758) Image search: [Google]
1452466882110.jpg
412 KB, 1346x1758
Okay, a friend gave me 20 ml of test p 1ml/100mg and 20 ml of tren ace 1ml/100. He says this is all I need for a month long hyper cut to get shredding before my trip to cancun in two months. My trip is basically being paid for and I can't afford to get more than this to cut.

How can I use them so they're effective as possible with as little risk as possible?
>>
>>36639964
Divide everything evenly into 1 shot per week to send your body into panic fat shedding mode
>>
File: fat_feel.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fat_feel.gif
15 KB, 633x758
how long do you think it would take to lose 40kg on a 800cal psmf?
>>
All, please rate my recomp tren cycle - I've completed 3 cycles - 2 test, and 1 tren but never a recomp. Aim is to add 5-6lbs of muscle and drop down from 13 to 10%. Lift 3 x week and cardio 2 x week. Currently cruising on test e 200mg/wk.

Wk 1-14 One Rip (25mg Tren E, 75mg Test P, 75mg Mast E EOD)
Wk 1-12 Tri Tren (82.5mg EOD)
Wk 4-10 T3 (12.5-20mg ED - 5x)
Wk 13 - Onwards Test E 400 (150mg E3D)
Wk 1-16 Cycle Support, Aromasin 0.25 EOD, Letro, Caber/Prami 1mg /Wk, Liv52, Taurine, Hcg 500

Diet:

Non working out day - 2200 kcal
WD - 3200 kcal

Are the dosages suitable? (300 test, 430 tren)
Do I need T3 and if so, at what week and how much?
Running Prami at c. 0.5mg ED, AI aroma at 12 - 25mg ED (estrogen sensitive) and a cycle support. Sounds good?
I've heard hcg can interact with tren, can I run hcg with this?
Any other ancillaries I'm missing?
>>
>>36640094
yout tdee maybe 3000
40 kg pure fat is 360000 cal.. 3000-800=2200
360000/2200= 163 days.
but the 40kg weight is not just fat its glycogen and water so minus 5kg approx.. 35kg pure fat loss are 143 days with a constans 3000 tdee so its more days when u lose the weight because the tdee will fall
>>
>>36640042

Alright, can you elaborate more? Should I actually do this?
>>
Doesn't qualify as /fraud/ but as close as it can get. I'm taking clen doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was thinking of doing an EC cycle between the two clen cycles. I'm in a foreign country and I can't find any bronkaid. Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate but I can only find ephedrine chloride here. Are they the same and would I be taking the same dosages of ephedrine chloride as would of ephedrine sulfate?
>>
File: Zordon...lived a hard life.jpg (101 KB, 863x650) Image search: [Google]
Zordon...lived a hard life.jpg
101 KB, 863x650
>got too addicted in a video game
>spent like 300$ on it
>didnt lift for like 2+ weeks
>ate semi-dirtily as well

i feel like shit man, im going ot the gym now and want to kill it for at least 2 hours but i feel so embarassed im actually wearing a hoodie instead of my tanktop.

god i hope i return back to my former self soon.

fuck

but im gettin a bit bored of that mmo now, gonna sell my stuff for like 800$ so more steroid money for me lel
>>
>>36640495
Thanks for responding
>>
>>36640094
Just cut normally bro. You won't make it on a psmf. You lived a life of gluttony to get to that point, what makes you think you can suddenly gain the self control to run a psmf properly?

Alternatively DNP.
>>
Upping Sdrol to 20mg after first week @ 10mg.

Still don't understand how some report 15lbs in 3 weeks with this.
>>
>>36640593
Fuck those games man.
When I was younger and first started working, I'd spend like 700 a month on that shit, had mad gear, lel.
I still play combat arms and wind up spending money on it sometimes, just like 30 bucks here and there but still, waste of money.
>>
Good idea or nah to say I'm not looking for sex in my tinder bio?

At this point desu, I kind of am, but my larger priority is meeting people and making friends, and if I fuck then so be it ya know.

I feel like half the girls on there pretend it's a dating network/ they aren't looking to fuck anyways so it's work fine, but at the same time I don't want to friendzone myself to potential hot fuck buddies

Basically just got out of a serious relationship and have no friends so need someone to fill the void a bit, whether just as a friend, or through meaningless sex. Not bad to have friends that are girls anyways because you meet their friends and I'm eventually bound to have a social network/friend group full of women and I should be able to fuck at least some of them
>>
File: PpTqFdG.jpg (279 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
PpTqFdG.jpg
279 KB, 1200x800
>>36640799
I'm so glad I'm done with subscription games like wow. I can't even imagine the time and money I spent.

On a side note the 80s seem dope AF. I'm watching the old transformers show. I have no idea what's going on. There are giant space japs fighting robots. Maybe some cave man folks idk.
>>
>>36636851
girls want emotional support guys want solutions that is why there are often misunderstandings
>>
im waking up and got to piss 4 times/night, iz dat low estro?
>>
File: rAwSfTH.jpg (88 KB, 500x732) Image search: [Google]
rAwSfTH.jpg
88 KB, 500x732
>>36641045
No its little girl bladder. Much more serious.
>>
File: 84345145.jpg (13 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
84345145.jpg
13 KB, 320x220
>job interview
>some creepy nerd
>especially wore oversized clothes to make me skinny af, so i don't get muscle shamed
>we sit
>dude is asking question, while staring at my arms
>stays staring at my arms. after that looking in my eyes
>staring at my arms again
>basically the whole interview staring at my arms
i hope i don't meet him on my g4p cam shows
>>
File: 1454512102009.jpg (66 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1454512102009.jpg
66 KB, 850x565
why is it more accepted to be fat? If you got muscle people look at you weird, but if you're fat it's normal
>>
File: XD.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>36641085
>>
>>36641123
jealousy, laziness and the rarity of being fit
>>
>>36640917
Yea fuck those games.
I can't get away from combat arms, no sub but it has guns for sale for cash and gear and shit like that so sometimes I'm tempted. Fun fps tho.
Also wut.
Giant space japs and cavemen fighting robots. Are they following the paleo diet
>>
File: y5vQ3mT.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
y5vQ3mT.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
>>36641123
Stop being a self conscious autist. Embrace being hench it's a part of creating a dominant image.

>>36641133
Rarity increases the value of something.

>>36641134
Same. Every so often I go back to private wow servers to dominate arena pvp. Shits more addictive than coke.

I think I played CA before. Solid game I liked it.
>>
>>36641165
>Rarity increases the value of something.
yes the negative value of it, just like being fat but the more people who are something the more it is accepted
>>
File: stay-jelly.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
stay-jelly.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>36641133
indeed.

Most people rather ignore me. Or just look at me weird. I just need to stare at all the fat people the same way.

It's not okay to fat shame, but muscle shaming is ok.

being fat is unhealthy in so many ways

fucking haters, you will never get on my LEVEL

goddamit there are many ugly fat people in IT
>>
File: ENU8alf.jpg (169 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
ENU8alf.jpg
169 KB, 920x920
>>36641176
>goddamit there are many ugly fat people in IT
Lol no shit. It's also one of the most autistic fields.

http://youtu.be/icSAr94WeLw

Vid unrelated
>>
File: tumblr_o1ggshYpox1v43m7ko1_500.gif (175 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ggshYpox1v43m7ko1_500.gif
175 KB, 500x280
>>36641165
>creating a dominant image.
most managers don't like that.

at my last internship, there was a manager(balding manlet,litterly 5.2 / 160cm) He was bullying everyone, except me. kek Probably scared
>>
>>36641210
Yeah i know right.

Most conversations are highly akward. Especially with data analysts/software engineers.

Most are just starting at their screen 24/7 without saying a word.
>>
>>36641134
You watching the original series? That used to be my jam back in the day. Shit has no storyline at all though haha still kinda fun tho
>>
>>36641213
Dominance is respected. It gets you into leadership positions faster.

>>36641236
My friends from high school all ended up working for the same company because they can't interview for shit. Fucking awkward knts.
>>
>>36641236
I'm in a chemistry/biology lab

I know this feel.

My boss is hot as fuck and wants me to put it in her pooper, though.
>>
>>36641305
What's stopping you? Give her the eppendorf, bro
>>
File: boss-life.jpg (130 KB, 524x432) Image search: [Google]
boss-life.jpg
130 KB, 524x432
>>36641300
>Dominance is respected. It gets you into leadership positions faster.
Indeed but not via muscle appearance. I don't want to be a leader, too many stress

let jm have the boss life

interviews are pretty easy imo, i thought it would be much worse than this

they mostly ask about your resume and about you.

So.. who are you, tell me something about yourself.

>>36641305
at least you got something to look at, that's not a fedora

ffs
>>
File: 1438962650133.jpg (21 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1438962650133.jpg
21 KB, 350x250
>>36641165
which server do you frequent? Played Nostralius a while myself.

Cannot fucking stop playing this game. literally over 1500 days played logged on my first account alone on live servers. Stopped playing it like a year ago and I still have a random dream related to WoW every once in a while.

Movie should be pretty cash tho

>mfw me and gymbro were both 2v2 gladiators in WoW
>mfw two swoll men will be walking in to the WoW movie premier making those cosplay night elven ladies wet af
>>
>>36641165
What class?
>>
>>36641377
I think shes engaged kek but there is hardcore sexual tension going on every time we talk. She's petite w huge tits too, sigh. I want it. When I start blasting her pussy will be soaked from my sexy pheromones.

>>36641388
Everyone else are 40+ nerds... one mom keeps playing w my hair every time she sees me tho. I should sue for sexual harassment
>>
File: 533693-heinrich-himmler.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
533693-heinrich-himmler.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>>36641636
so you banged her yet?

I rather work with fun colleagues then have a big paycheck.

HIMMLER OUT
>>
File: 2gsh3bl.jpg (88 KB, 1000x505) Image search: [Google]
2gsh3bl.jpg
88 KB, 1000x505
I don't know why JM is wasting his time with this sap course. Why don;t he follow a master program that will grant him boss life for sure.

during my pre-master program they told me that everyone will be a boss when they finish the master program
>>
Okay so obviously bean and rice and cheese burritos are godlike for reheating as an easy lunch meal during work

But it I add ground beef will it still be tasty when I microwave it the next day?
>>
>>36641810
Don't see why not
>>
>>36641852
Just figured I'd ask because some meat gets shitty when you try to zap it
>>
File: Beta_infographic_1.png (170 KB, 700x842) Image search: [Google]
Beta_infographic_1.png
170 KB, 700x842
>>36641810
>cheese burritos
what kind of sorcery is this?

why don;'t you eat plain chicken and rice and get fucking huge and ripped

i don't even taste food anymore. I just shove it in while gagging sometimes

it's all part of the lifestyle

GET BIG, GET BIG
>>
>>36641883
Those aren't separate burritos the ingredients are together

And I eat while I'm standing and working and I like spicy things
>>
>>36641810
Go for it, I've had good results reheating ground beef enchiladas. Should be similar
>>
5/3/1 fucking blows. I can't believe people here do that shit.
>>
>>36641970
1x/week frequency and low as fuck volume really don't know why anyone would run it
>>
>>36641979
exactly. 3 sets of the compound you wanna increase a week? then people here try to fix it by through insane amounts of volume at it. just scrap it.
>>
I have a gh problem and dont produce enough due to pip gland damage (on trt but they wont give me hgh). I'm going to jump on hgh at 2iu a day forever.

I can't gain muscle mass to save my life, wil this put me up to natty levels of gh/igf and allow me to develop muscle like everyone else?
>>
>>36641985
>3 sets of the compound you wanna increase a week?
fucking lmao the beginner sheiko cycle have 570 number of lifts in 4 weeks
>>
tfw gf

Now what do I do with it?
>>
>>36641883
Doing your carb cycling black magic now.

It works.
>>
>>36642043
I use mine to do things I want to do but don't want to do alone like a loser
>>
>>36642043
Cheat.
>>
>>36642055
Sounds good

>>36642056
Turk pls
>>
>>36642043
end your life, it has no purpose anymore

>>36642051
fo sho.

carb cycling is really the shit. I always make crazy shredd progress with it. I'am carb cycling myself right now and i already seeing subtle abs and shredz

just two weeks in, man. crazy

CRAZY

how many high carb days do you have atm? I would suggest doing 1 to start with
>>
>>36642079
Shes qt af imo.
Kinda hella jailb8 but whateves.
I'll send you pix later.

>carb cyling
P much doing like <20g carbs on low days and then do a /low/ fat /high/ carb diet on Wednesday and Sunday.

I get diareah on high carb days now, dunno if related or not tho.

But ya, it works
>>
>>36642093
>Kinda hella jailb8
pls tell more, age height weight? pics?
>>
File: 1453120281719.jpg (45 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1453120281719.jpg
45 KB, 500x403
gf

pro's

fucking whenever you want
someone who's carring for you
someone who's loving you and make you feel good
cooking and cleaning
helping you with your struggles

cons
dealing with woman emotions, listening to her bs
cuddling after sex
romantic crap
whining

any more?

>>36642093
age? I know, i have a different opinion on that subject.

what is your bf? I would do 1 high carb if you're still above 10%

the rest is looking fine.

i take pre-workout and post some carbs on low carb. 20g in total maybe
>>
>>36642109
Shes 15 ;_;
>inb4 chris handson

Shes tallish - im like /just/ taller than her.

>weight
Mmm, prolly like around 1pl8
Shes verry sporty and stuff, she does dancing and horse riding :3
And yolo-riding :D
>>
>>36642141
My bf is prolly like idk 14?
Idk
Like I have delt striations when I flex and you can see that I have abs (no six pack yet tho)

Ya, shes 15.
She cought hella feels.
>>
File: 1459009802280.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1459009802280.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1349
>>36642146
>15
oh yolo

how old are you btw?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 750x1334
>>36642079
agreed, I like carb cycling but keeping it simple for now, carbs stable at a point where I can deplete then one day a week double them, results are crazy that way

one of my buddies is 4 weeks out from a show and his coach is having him do some weird shit, every meal is 4oz sweet potato and 2oz jasmine rice supposedly something to do with insulin, never seen someone combine carbs like that every meal but he comes in freak conditioning every show

I don't even have interest in most of these tinder girls they are just fun to fuck with lel
>>
I'm thinking about never coming off. Already been on for 6 months, gonna make it a year after next blast.

Goodbye balls and children.

If only I could manage this backne.
>>
>>36642174
Im ~21
>>
>>36642185
>backne
Try tanning.
Srs.
>>
>>36641393
Sf and ds. I used to play on nost. R10 priest in <return>.

>>36641590
At the moment spriest enh sham and rogue. I've been dominating sp/mage 2s
>>
>>36641883
A lot of those are attributes of competitive people, aint nothing wrong with that.
>>
Starting 3 week suicidecut on 400mg DNP, 1300 kcals daily. Stack is 200test/400tren. Its gonna suck. Mainetance is around 3500 wish me luck cunts
>>
do prolactin issues go away if i drop npp once they occur? does prolactin go lower by itself? can't get my hands on caber/prami/bromo, only b6 vitamin.
>>
>>36642246
Yeah, its gonna take a while but youre gonna be gud
>>
>>36642227
Gl bro.
You got this.

Anyway, im off.

Peace brahs
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>36642169
pics pics?

14, is better to do one carb day imo

>>36642183
Agreed.

Interesting. I know that if you are shredded from low carbs and carb up on refeed days, you will look really vainy and buff. I really love that effect.

kek, that's the only thing you should use it for indeed.

>>36642223
beta confirmed
>>
>>36642270
also is prolactin gyno a thing? there seems to be a lot of mixed info about this. i've got adex, nolva and clomid at hand, 500 test 400 npp blast, hoping i can avoid gyno. i know how to control e2, but it's my first time using something other than test so i'm a bit nervous.
>>
>>36642290
>Takes roids
>Posts pictures portraying someone who takes roids as a beta

So cute
>>
>>36642294
Prolactin can cause gyno yes, but in my experience if you stop as soon as it appears it goes away by itself. I started getting gyno on tren stopped it and everything went away. I even nuked my e2 but it didnt seem to have an effect on trengyno even though everyone says you cant get gyno if e2 is under control.
>>
>>36642334
alright, thanks m8.
>>
>>36642322
how does this picture make you feel?
>>
>>36642347
Jesus this is just pathetic.
>>
Let's talk about just how shitty glasses are

Glasses make girls look ugly as fuck, holy shit take them off what's wrong with you
>>
>>36642216
Maybe someday ill find you and we can do a fraud rmp
>>
>>36642365
why?

it;s just two people, showing love
>>
>>36642460
Where's the second person?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>36642471
small white dick alert

holy shit, make it even more obvious

i mean.. hellooo
>>
>>36641970
>>36641979
It's the worst, esp for enhanced folk. I tried telling all these new friends that running 5/3/1 when you're not an elite lifter is a waste of time but they didn't believe me.

Its designed for people that can't make gains anymore, not noobs or intermediates. Full body 3x a week will net you daily gains, then something like Madcows 5x5 will net you weekly or biweekly gains and then faggy 5/3/1 ends up giving you gains once a month.

Fuck that. Why don't people understand programming and progression?

Good for a 35 year old natty, I guess.
>>
Anyone ever do a Test only cycle?
What were you cycling and how were the gains?
>>
>>36642484
natty tits right there
>>
File: virtus.png (129 KB, 235x409) Image search: [Google]
virtus.png
129 KB, 235x409
>>36642498
programs that add weight every session or week/month are stupid accumulating fatigued then getting rid of it and hitting pr's is much more effective
>>
>>36642194
I have been, it helps and now my backne has moved to just my shoulders. At least I'm tall as fuck and people can't see up there much

>>36642183
>>36642141
>>36642093
Pls explain carb cycling to me.

I mean, I know what it is but can you tell me what days you are low carb (rest or work days?) and what your diet is like on both low and carb days pls
>>
File: bulk-cut2.jpg (55 KB, 956x299) Image search: [Google]
bulk-cut2.jpg
55 KB, 956x299
>>36642519
on a dailyyy

>>36642545
You have; 5 low carb and 2 high carb days(thur-sun) each week. Depending on your bf, start with 1 high carb day.

On low carb you eat things like; eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, lean meat, fish/salmon
On high carb days its remains the same as low carb days, but you add some carbs like; oats, rice, pasta etc.
Good fats are also good, since they stimulate fat loss; almonds, nuts, natural peanut butter, other good nuts etc.

Example of a low carb day;

6 egg(whole + egg whites)
lean meat + broccoli + almonds
lean meat + broccoli + almonds
chicken + broccoli + almonds
chicken + broccoli + natural peanut butter
eggs(whole + egg whites)
cottage cheese.

On a high carb day it remains the same, but you add rice/oats to each meal.

I also recommend you drink 3/4L water each day and green thea

results from my first carb cycle a couple of year ago.

only diet and training
>>
File: 1447848210529.jpg (290 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1447848210529.jpg
290 KB, 1440x810
>>36642368
glasses are cute!
CUTE!

>>36642587
>6 eggs
fat as fat ass
>>
>>36642587
masT,what are you on
>>
>>36642587
Does it matter when you time workouts?
>>
>>36642587
>visible abs at 17%

I hate my body.
>>
>>36640550
>>36640550

Just run it 500 test p/250-300 tren a every week. Pin it every other day.

You won't have time for a proper post cycle therapy though so I wouldn't do it.

Also your friend is an idiot.
>>
>>36642383
Lol I'd rather do enh/rogue/ds dru

It counters rmp pretty hard
>>
How harsh is a DNP + Tren cut? And how effective?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.