[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think about this motherfucker? ITT: tell your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: avokado.jpg (137 KB, 1074x716) Image search: [Google]
avokado.jpg
137 KB, 1074x716
What does /fit/ think about this motherfucker?

ITT: tell your avokado hacks
>>
I tell my mom no avocado cause its ewwy
>>
Basically butter that grows on trees
>>
I mix avocado with bananas and strawberries into my morning smoothie
>>
stuff it with tuna salad
>>
put it in your mouth
>>
>>36634063
anyone else eat these with a spoon? just put a little bit of salt and pepper on top and you're good to go
>>
I peel that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNsKvZo6MDs
>>
wtf do you mean hacks? It's a food, don't be buzzfeed
>>
>>36634175
i tend to put a little bit of balsamic vinegar in the stone hole. Fuarkin delicious
>>
File: media_21338.png (77 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
media_21338.png
77 KB, 225x225
I think avocado taste better as sushi.

But you should be aware that avocado still contain fats.
>>
>>36634063
Normally I put them in fruit/protein smoothies. Makes them incredibly thick without effecting the taste. A+ ingredient
>>
Tastes weird and is too expensive for me
>>
File: 1398977491840.gif (114 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1398977491840.gif
114 KB, 150x150
>>36634063
ive become obsessed with avacados

been making chicken burritos every night for weeks. pan-fry chicken in olive oil with some onion

smash up some avacado with fresh onion & jalapenos, throw it in a wrap with chicken and hot sauce or make a burrito bowl. so fucking good
>>
>Halve that bitch.
>Hollow out a bit.
>Pour egg in hole.
>Put in over for 5-10.
>Peel skin.
>Eat.
>>
>>36634063

>take avocado
>cut into pieces
>1 tablespoon of oilive oil
>salt, pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder
>squeeze a lime over everything

enjoy your god tier avocado.
>>
>>36634761
>tfw this gave me a raging boner
fucking cut man
>>
put it in a blender with coconut milk, liquid stevia extract , vanilla extract and cacao powder... blend then chill to produce a thick mouse like treat..

Also tastey in a blender with coconut water, sprouted pumpkin seeds and macadamia nuts ... maybe some cinnamon and powdered Ginger too...

just added one to a bowl of frijoles negros con tomato, habenero pepper, onion and miso.

I usually have one every day in one way or another.. have for a few years..
>>
>mash it up with salmon
>eat it

hella good
and perfect for keto
>>
Half of an avocado every morning in smoothie.
>>
>>36634063
>heat oven to 425
>cut tomato, pronounced tomato, not tomato you retarded faggot
>drizzle with evoo, balsamic vinegar, salt and peppa
>put tomato in oven for 10 min
>after 10 min have passed add smoked herring to oven and cook for another 8 min
>scramble eggs now
>cut up avocado
>put eggs on plate
>add tomato and herring
>add avocado
>add hot sauce
>orgasm while eating
>>
File: foolish guac bowl merchant.png (855 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
foolish guac bowl merchant.png
855 KB, 830x553
>tfw don't like the taste of avocado

How do I stop worrying and learn to love the guac?
>>
If I wanted to kill myself I would eat one. Sadly I am allergic.
>>
I eat one every fucking day, its delicious
I just mash it up with salt and lemon and made tacos of it, and yes im mexican
>>
>>36634063
Seriously delicious by itself but you wanna really step your avocado game up a notch, use it to bake brownies or cookies.

If you find a god tier recipe {IMO anything 10 cals to 1g protein}, the avocado takes place of the butter and if there's an essence of chocolate to it its amazing.

I wish i had a fucking avocado tree, i'd eat them in salads, make Guacamole, and bake with them all day long.
>>
>>36637272
cover its flavour with that of soemthing you like

Do you like Toasted Sesame Oil and Shoyu? That works... sweet things? that works.. add it to beans.. put it in a sandwich with turkey, mustard, tomato and lettuce.. put in on a sandwich with raisins and sunflower seeds.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.