[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw average wage is 500 euros >tfw gym costs 40 euros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (137 KB, 940x526) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
137 KB, 940x526
>tfw average wage is 500 euros
>tfw gym costs 40 euros

you guys will never know the pain of being eastern european
>>
>>36632616
>what is home gym
>>
>>36632616
40 euros for gym? What the fuck I could move to Poland and live like a billionaire
>>
>>36632679
it's only mid-tier gym
Nicer ones are more expensive plus you have to pay all kind of additional fees
>>
>>36632679
>40 euros
its for a luxury hipster gym full of arabs. you can get cheap ones for 5euro a month (they got only squat racks and benches and free weights and usually only slav bearmodes go to these)
>>
>>36632616
>>36632616

>Wage is $6,700 USD a month salaried with guaranteed OT pay.
>Gym costs $50 USD a month
>Job reimburses $500 per month on approved wellness services/items to include gym, training, chiropractor, massages, nutritionist.
>We have full gym at work and are required to use it minimum 2 hours per shift.

Union Firefighter FTW.
>>
>>36632616
TFW Dutch and live well of with my parents since I am a student.

Gym here is €21,-

Smugpepe.jpg
>>
I get about £150-200 a month as a waiter

Gym is £150 for a year
>>
>>36632738
> its for a luxury hipster gym full of arabs
> arabs
> in Eastern Europe
>>
What do you guys think about this one? It's 20 euros

http://www.ltgym.lt/index.php/galerija.html

no viruses
>>
tfw university is new and huge
tfw it cost 14 euros a month
tfw i get a grant of 1000 euros a month
tfw happy
>>
>>36632932
as a full time job?

so little? christ
>>
make more euros.

Better yet, start your own gym. Make euros while lifting for euros.
>>
>>36632867

noice

too bad you gon die in a fire eventually
>>
>mfw my company gave me £1000 to buy a bike to cycle to work and a free gym membership.
>>
>>36632935
Saudi Arabian and Kuwaiti oil rich niggers go to Eastern Europe all the time to get drunk and buy whores.
>>
>>36633671
Seriously? Which countries? never seen/heard anything like this.

I know they go to Monaco, France, maybe cali, but not eastern europe.
>>
>>36633671
top kek
>>
File: 1434692356152.jpg (87 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1434692356152.jpg
87 KB, 620x592
>>36633671
Yeah, I've heard recently about this silly scam where this alleged concierge of some Saudi King wanted to get polish models for a week trip to Dubai where they wanted to perform some orgys with, I don't know if I'll call it right in English, coprofilia? Basically they asked if the models want to literally eat their shit. $20k did the job and idk, like 15/30 agreed for a weekly trip with full shit cuisine.
There was few lawsuits tho. All and all, case has already been forgotten.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.