[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me become /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-6466690410471853614.jpg (232 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6466690410471853614.jpg
232 KB, 1080x1920
Hey guys, newfag here. I'm tired of looking like this, and I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I just got a gym membership today. I also want to know how to get little aesthetic's like veins on my arms and that V that points to my dick from my hips. In this thread I want you to recommend what exercises I should do for the best, most aesthetically pleasing look. Thanks, love you guys.
>>
Pic related btw, it'a me
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>36632334
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36632459
This,dont listen to anybody else,SS+GOMAD is the way to go if you want to look good.
>>
eat 3 healthy meals a day.
do this routine:

Monday: Bench Press 5x5, Squat 5x5, Chin ups / Pull ups 2xf

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: OHP 5x5, Rows 5x5, Deadlift 3x5

Thursday: Rest

Friday: See Monday

Weekend: Rest

Week 2, reverse it, so Monday and Friday = OHP, Deads and Rows

Don't know the exercises I posted? Look it up on YouTube, faggot, and get the form down.

Most important thing is diet. You can figure that shit out for yourself, or, I don't know, by reading the fucking sticky.
>>
>>36632459
this is the optimal program for beginners
>>
>>36632459
uhhh

I'm really new. What is does that mean?
>>
>>36632623
SS: Sick shit
GOMAD: Gag or matrix antrax disco
>>
File: 1427667506584.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1427667506584.gif
443 KB, 400x296
SS+GOMAD bro trust us were here to help.

Dont let anyone else tell you something different. They might recommend a push/pull/legs but that shit sucks bro and it's definitely not the best routine. Were here to help man can't wait for you to make it.
>>
>>36632623
dont listen to this le epic maymay XDDDD
>>
>>36632334
josh you need to start lifting
>>
File: 1365447380086.jpg (267 KB, 560x650) Image search: [Google]
1365447380086.jpg
267 KB, 560x650
Only SS+GOMAD will give you top tier aesthetic you re looking for.
>>
>>36633350
im tripping balls and this scared the hell out of me

thanks anon
>>
>>36632547
dis is good

diet tho
>>
>>36632623
Starting Strength and Gallon Of Milk A Day diet
The latter only works if you aren't a fatty and want to get /fit/
>>
>>36632334
All fitness related information you need to know is in the sticky. The rest of the board is for dank memes and shitposting. Now gtfo.
>>
>>36632334
How to make Chocolate Cake:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Grease and flour three 6" X 1 1/2" round cake pans.

Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.

In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla.

Gradually add sugar.

Beat on medium to high speed for about 3-4 minutes until well mixed

Alternately combine in flour mixture and milk to batter while beating.

Continue to beat until batter is smooth.

Pour equal amounts of batter into greased and floured round cake pans.

Bake 30 to 35 minutes.

Check with a toothpick to se if it is done. Bake a few minutes more, if needed.

Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool in pans for a few minutes.

Place cakes on a wire rack, to them allow to completely cool.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.