[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem with being fat is there are no real Punishments for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
The problem with being fat is there are no real Punishments for being fat. So here is what I propose. Ban fat people from:

1. Voting or running for office.
2. Marrying.
3. Using public transport or driving.
4. Leaving the house between 10pm and 6am without a permit.
5.Having children.
6. Being paid over 6.66 GBP an hour.

On top of that, tax 90% of their income.

Then, and only then will we see obesity fall,
>>
are you going to implement state-funded weightloss services as well
>>
>>36632312
You'll also see riots and tons and tons of protests. At least in america, but it seems you are in the UK?

And if you don't do what >>36632420 says, you can expect even more hate.
>>
>>36632420
>tax fat fucks
>use tax to pay for sending them all to mandatory fat camps

I can get behind this idea.
>>
>>36632312
I can get behind the thread, but the punishments are all wrong.
A punishment would be removing any benefits that Fat people have, housing, and so fourth. Have them working 20-40 hours a week working for the Council, doing physical labour earning their entitlement to benefit hand outs. Also, rather than paying so much out in benefits, give out tokens which can ONLY be used for fruit and veg.. By removing the currancy, they'll be forced into buying only fruit and veg, and doing physical work will hopefully hinder their fat gains any more..
I know, I'd like to go full punishment, but peoples' feel their entitled to everything for free, maybe this way it'll push them into doing it.
>>
We need to affirm our culture's Greco-Roman roots. They had competitions for everything. Even the canonical Tragedies and Comedies were those that won drama competitions. There is no incentive to be excellent today.

Liberalism (and I mean even classical liberalism) is flawed because liberty is not the most valuable thing. I reject the current dichotomy and believe we should be free to be excellent in whatever way we wish, but certain practices should be shunned by the rest of society. Schools should teach that health, strength and intelligent are superior to their opposites and rather than affirm that everyone is special, they should affirm everyone can become special with effort. Even if it isn't true.
>>
>ship fat people put on a garbage barge
>give them some way of purifying water
>wait a few months and go fetch your normal sized humans

They might resort to canabalism. Also a plane might have to fly over and drop vitamin pills or something. Maybe a few twinkies and watch them go crazy.
>>
>>36632546
>but certain practices should be shunned by the rest of society.
such as spending too much time watching anime and eating junk food, not just as bad, but as disgusting. Sorry animefags, it ain't art.
>>
>>36632546
/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>36632573
Why are you intimidated by me demonstrating a modicum of knowledge. Do you just want to be some dumb jock meathead? I don't claim to be a genius, but I do claim to be hungry for improvement of all kinds.
>>
>>36632561
this
>>
>>36632312
Imagine how much shit would hit the fan here in amerifat if that actually happened... And by shit hitting the fan I mean the Internet being flooded with fat anger, but no where else affected because they're fat and lazy
>>
File: obamalaugh.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
obamalaugh.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>36632677
>but no where else affected because they're fat and lazy
>>
>>36632312
>The problem with being fat is there are no real Punishments for being fat

litraly being slowly killed

yeah if that doesnt due it I dont know
>>
File: 1385227981462.jpg (23 KB, 301x251) Image search: [Google]
1385227981462.jpg
23 KB, 301x251
>>36632312
This is all wrong.

What we need to do is get rid of useless things in school like learning cursive and the 5 months of showing them a language like German and French they forget before the end of the year and spend that time properly teaching the children about proper nutrition, what things help with losing and maintaining weight, calorie counting, nutritional facts and that healthy food can indeed be cheaper or as cheap as unhealthy foods instead.

Even if their parents are uneducated, this will stay with these children and they might even be able to persuade the parents, the children will make better choices, portion things better or they will at least understand when they are older and can live on their own and make decisions. It's hard to change the habits of adults, but stopping it with the children is what we truly need.

If you want to help the adults, instead of these ridiculous things like stopping them from voting, make it mandatory for them to take classes on proper nutrition.
>>
>>36632596
Cringe
>>
>>36632945
The problem is a lot of them are in denial about the slowly killed part.

Some of them do not believe diabetes exists, some of them do not realise how fat they really are, some believe they are the healthy ones because anyone under 200lb is anorexic.

And it's not as if we can educate them on this, because a lot of them consider telling the truth to be anti-fat hate speech.
>>
>no real punishments

Social ostracization, and not getting laid aren't a punishment?

Paying more for food a month than a /fit/ person isnt a punishment?

Dying at 30 isn't a punishment?

Literally what
>>
File: 1455994586810.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1455994586810.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>36632312
>running for office
>running for
>running
>>
>>36632952
They already cut cursive from Canadian curricula and the second language is actually important. We also teach kids about calories and food and exercise in health class, which exists from grades 1 through to grade 8.
>>
File: 1426268255849.jpg (121 KB, 532x854) Image search: [Google]
1426268255849.jpg
121 KB, 532x854
Alternatively, ignore them.

They know they are disgusting and unhealthy, that is why they voice their faux-pinions so loudly.

Ignore them. They will die or make changes. This is how society works. Fit within the guidelines, sneak below them or get btfo.
>>
Morbidly obese will get the choice of going to a mandatory weight loss camp (reward of finishing will be a gym membership - either life or for a set time period) or pay a fat tax, if they don't lose weight within a time frame set by the GP
>>
>>36632312
>what do u do for core
>>
Setting laws like can't vote, can't have children, and can't marry is bordering on human rights violations
But legally I think obese children should be taken away so who knows
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.