[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
other than controlling diet and making exercise at least 3 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1348022403161.png (278 KB, 918x839) Image search: [Google]
1348022403161.png
278 KB, 918x839
other than controlling diet and making exercise at least 3 times a week, any other consideration i should have while taking this?

i've done it before a few years ago, but i was in another country (brazil) and used their version of bronkaid - which had the same amount of ephedrine. i remember not feeling ANY of the so said collateral effects.
>>
Intermittent fasting works well with it. I have lots of experience and knowledge on ec ask away. Just started my stack yesterday actually
>/cutting/ general I guess?
>>
>>36630868
seriously? i was thinking about doing IF while taking the stack, but thought it could be harsh on my body,
>>
I just started ECA again after years of being completely natty. The first thing that happened was everything that was in my intestines almost immediately evacuated. I thought I was going to die. Lost about 10lbs of shit though.
>>
>>36632418
Nah it's pretty good desu
>>
File: _20160312_151259.jpg (2 MB, 3096x3063) Image search: [Google]
_20160312_151259.jpg
2 MB, 3096x3063
>>36632475
Dude nice meme lmao XD upboat!
>>
Did EC-stack, keto, and took LGD for a month. Felt like utter shit. Literally went from 190 to 170, but barely lost only about 10lbs on all my lifts. Got a six pack, and felt awesome after.

I recommend keto+EC.
>>
>>36632780
You shit out your kidney and liver too?
>>
>>36632780
Keto + EC-stack is fucked up.
Keto alone makes me feel like shit, lol. but i imagine you had some sick fat loss
>>
>>36632955
I did. My muscles lost volume at first, like always but I did keto for 4 weeks, EC for 4 weeks, and LGD for 6. LGD helped with recover afterwords for sure.
>>
How does bronkaid compare to ephedrine HCl? I can't buy ephedrine HCl anymore online.
>>
>>36633041
>but I did keto for 4 weeks, EC for 4 weeks, and LGD for 6.

meaning 6 weeks total or 14?
>>
In canada I can get ephedrine in bottles of 50 8mg tablets for like $5.50

Should i be taking 3 of these each down, essentially 9 a day?

That seems not worth it in the long run, alot of money for the dose, would it be fine to take 1 8mg tablet each dose?
>>
>>36633382
don't do that
bronkaid is not the same form of ephedrine
>>
>>36634249

The ephedrine form supplements stores like popeyes or GNC is ephedrine HCL if that helps.
>>
>>36634249
>>36634264
so how should i be taking these 8mg tablets?
>>
>>36634276
I take those too. Not sure if I'd get better results with other ones, but these have been helping me lose fat. I take two doses per day of 600mg caffeine 24mg (three pills) of ephedrine first thing in the morning, and 400mg of caffeine and 24mg of ephedrine in the afternoon.
Works well for me. I don't take a third dose because I have a hard time sleeping on it.
>>
>>36634398
oh, good to hear. after reading >>36634249 i was like "wow maybe i shouldn't do this"
guess it's ok then
thanks!
>>
>>36634413
Yeah, I'm Canadian as well. I get mine from Popeye's. They say Ephedrine HCL on the label though. I do six days on, one day off. It's a pretty easy supplement, one I think I may honestly use regularly from here on out. I just started it as a way to cut weight, but it makes me feel strong and alert.
>>
>>36634458
at least cycle it.
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (83 KB, 654x560) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
83 KB, 654x560
So what side effects come with the stack?
>>
>>36636993
Depends how Much of a pussy ur heart is
>>
>>36636993
Daily use will make your tolerance skyrocket over time and can result in a short withdrawal when you come off if you stay on it for long enough. Also, as with any other stimulant, it can increase anxiety every once in a while.
>>
I figure this is as good a place as any to ask.

I work as a beer rep and as such drinking a lot of beer comes with the title. I won't make excuses, I definitely let it effect my weight loss. I stay strong lifting, but don't ever cut effectively enough. I basically just stay strong fat.

Would Eca or just Ec interact with alcohol negatively? Would it help me to get past the extra calories of too much beer? More than anything, would my heart explode?
>>
>>36637027
>>36637042

No known heart problems. Very mild asthma may even be relieved a bit with the broncaid. One month or less on the stack shouldn't effect the tolerance too terribly. Anything else?
>>
>>36637187
Bump, curious on this too.
>>
I live in Canada, what do I ask for at the pharmacy instead of Bronk-Aid?
>>
>>36637950
Show the pharmacist a picture of broncaid/the drug facts of it and ask if there is an equivalent. You have an American friend who swears it helped them.
>>
I was worried I had took two this morning i tjink i was OK lads.
>>
>>36637950
You live in Canada, don't go to the pharmacy. Find your nearest Popeyes, they sell bottles on the shelves no ID required. You can buy a pack of 12 bottles, 8mg 50 pills a bottle for $45, or $6 a bottle if you buy singles
>>
>>36638273
Oh holy shit didn't even think of that. I live a block from Popeyes
>>
>>36630674
wtf is the point of doing this shit?
>>
I run out of bronkaid in 7 days and bought the box like 2 weeks ago. will they get suspicious if i try to buy another box of 60 pills from cvs or should i ask my friend to buy it for me?
>>
>>36637187
I forgot to mention the crash is pretty similar to an adderall crash, ie if you take it in the morning you will get a mood lift but by bedtime you'll probably feel a bit depressed.
>>
>>36638273
Huh. Popeyes is a fried chicken joint here in the US. I just had the funniest mental image of going there and trying to order this.
>>
>>36637147
It shouldn't matter as long as you take them separately. Mixing stimulants with booze can lead to problems, both behavioral and health-wise. Also taking the EC when you're hungover would probably make you feel like garbage.
>>
is ephedrine like yohimbine in that it only works if you take it fasted and stay fasted for like 4 hrs?
>>
>>36638393
losing fat.
>>
>>36630674
Iv been buying these ephedrine pills since reading this a few months back. I don't like how it makes me feel. When you crash you crash hard. I still take them but only to get through really long days. I work alot and then have to get workouts in. These have gotten me through more then a few workouts that would have otherwise been missed.

Don't think it's done much for cutting.

Don't take it daily.
>>
>>36638419
It doesn't matter what they think. They log your purchase into their system and if you are trying to buy more in their window of time (can't remember how many days it is but probably in the ballpark of 30) they simply won't sell it to you. Other than that you're not doing anything illegal and they don't get paid enough to give a shit.
>>
>>36638393
I do it for 2 reasons.
1. My appetite is fucking crazy all the time. I love food.
2. If I don't eat, I feel like total shit and get seriously depressed.

With this shit, I feel completely normal even if I don't eat anything all day. I love it.
I'm pretty sure I've got a weird metabolism though. I've been averaging <1000cal a day and lifting erry day and still making gains. I've been on this shit for 2 weeks and am essentially starving myself, but I'm gaining muscle.
>>
>>36638464
You aren't going to lose fat on it alone natty

t. someone whos used it and is addicted to it now
>>
>>36638494
this but it also helps me with no fap and i feel way more focused and can keep my boners under control
>>
>>36638485
Honestly this, I would probably buy it again in the future for recreation or studying but its not like its "burning fat" or anything, its just giving you more energy to exert yourself physically more than you usually could while moderately suppressing appetite. Its basically just a non prescription adderall and not too far away from meth
>>
>>36638494

are you gaining muscle or are you gaining strength?
>>
>>36633315
6 weeks total
>>
>>36638692
thanks.
what do you guys think about going keto + ec + IF? high chances of dying? lol
>>
They still sell bronkaid?
>>
>>36638776
What's IF?
>>
Do I have to take caffein in capsule form? Can I just drink black coffee all day like I normally do?
>>
>>36639580
You can but it's a lot harder to accurately track dosage and you'll piss like a motherfucker.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.