[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup faggots, some clown is boasting in another board he achieved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1459684057307.png (1 MB, 1018x563) Image search: [Google]
1459684057307.png
1 MB, 1018x563
sup faggots, some clown is boasting in another board he achieved the following in a single year (17_18)

How legitimate is this clown and is it possible? He did say he was a roider.
>>
>>36628564

t. Jealous insecure beta
>>
>>36628564
Its legit.

But these are the types of guys that end up losing it as fast as they gained it.
>>
Steroids but legit
>>
>>36628564

Holy fuck, that guy must have done a perma cycle with 2000mg/week.
>>
>>36628564
With enough steroids anything is possible
>>
>>36628564
>Prominent veins
>Round deltas, big trapezius, those nipples
100% roids.
>>
>>36628564
what a shame, he looked good in the 2nd pic
>>
>>36628627
>100% roids.

are you retarded?

>He did say he was a roider.
>>
>>36628564
Mirin facial aesthetics gain.

I still look like the guy on the left at 21.
>>
>>36628564
No, it's not. Not in a single year. I would have maybe kinda believed him if he said it took him like two years or something, but no way he did that in a year.

Otherwise I really want to know his cycle and diet, because he must have been eating, training and roiding like an olympian. The only way he could have possibly achieved this is if he doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school and his parents are rich and he can spend all day eating tons of food and lifting weights.
>>
>>36628672
>lifting weights for more than 3-5 hours a week speeds gaining muscles up
>it's impossible to be normal and have time to eat
ok
>>
>>36628672
for all we know the "17" picture could be at the start of 17 and the 19 picture at the end of 19, making it almost 3 years in between. With high dosage of roids i'd say that's possible
>>
>>36628744
You're retarded. It's not about how many hours you lift.

if you're an 18 year old college kid, you have classes to go to, you have to study and most of the time you have part-time work. Yeah, you can easily throw in an hour or two of weight lifting into your day, but counting your calories precisely, eating 3000-4000 calories a day on as student's time and budget and still having energy to study/work and more importantly - have any semblence of socia life, is almost impossible.

Even more so if you have a full time job when you work 10 hours a day every single day.
>>
>>36628744
There's a reason olympic ahtletes don't have jobs m8. You have to spend a lot of time eating, training and sleeping properly as well as roiding.
>>
>>36628758
No, that would make almost 2 years in between depending on how close the photos where taken to his birthday.

Either way, 2 years or 3 years with enough roids it's definitely possible.
>>
>>36628769
last time I checked olympic athletes don't care about hypertrophy and care about strength and performance and training for that is a whole different story. a DYEL like you might now know this though
>>
File: 1433258221994.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
1433258221994.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>36628792
What does that have anything to do with what we're talking about?
>>
>>36628564
I don't think that is humanly possible.
most likely: 15, 18-19, 22
>>
>>36628797
perhaps the fact that one guy implied training all day could've helped him get bigger which is simply not true and comparing him to olympic athletes is a sign of mental retardation
>>
>>36628833
that isn't humanly possible. of course it isn't
but he set a goal for himself and did whatever it takes to reach it. he left humanity behind
>>
>>36628840
That's not what he implied at all, are you legitimately retarded? Work on your reading comprehension you spastic mong.
>>
>>36628876
>The only way he could have possibly achieved this is if he doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school and his parents are rich and he can spend all day eating tons of food and lifting weights.
I guess I'm gonna go back to primary school
>>
>>36628564
is it possible on roids? I'm pretty sure. is it just the time frame of 2 years that makes you doubt?
>>
If true, then roid faggot or genetic freak.
>>
So if he's taking real steroids, test, and hormones, and has good genetics, and trained twice a day (possible on roids) and ate a great diet with plenty of protein, he could conceivably gain 55-65 lean pounds in a year. He looks like he gained 80+ from pic 1 to pic 2, in my opinion. It would make a difference if he's short.
>>
Very doubtful. But hey, there's a lot of genetic freaks out there. But if we go by e-stat standards, it's probably closer to 2 years.
>>
>>36628564
>he did say he was a roider

there you go then. if people admit to roids it generally means they know their gains are so ridiculous that nobody would ever believe they were natty. it's possible, assuming he's a manlet and he's on an insane stack.
>>
>>36628564
This guy must have been juicing like a motherfucker.
>>
>>36628564
>Hardens nippleĀ§ before taking pic to hide gyno
I wanna see a pic of those puffy soft nips so i can image suckin on them
>>
>>36628564
Entirely possible in 2 years.
>>
>>36629829
yeah
3 if natty. amiright?
>>
File: 1434144799065.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1434144799065.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>36629878
>>
Sob mirin face gain.
>>
Was leaving humanity behind worth it for this dude?

Not being a tool here, but if your goals are to get grills, none of them are going to know the difference between natty and not (except for the gym bunny or two). If you think it's cheating, don't do it, but if you want sloots then go for it. I've omitted any medical arguments here because who actually thinks about long term health.
>>
You people are fucking retarded.

I bet the vast majority of you know next to nothing about sterioids.

This would be next to impossible, even if he was running multiple compounds at high doses and working out twice a day.

Even 2 years would be pushing it.
>>
>>36628564

his beard is very thick for a 19 year old in that 3rd pic, but maybe steroids will do that. dunno?
>>
Possible but takes discipline.

NotFallingForSSMeme.png
>>
>>36628564
This guy FUCKED his body roiding can be semi safe if you do it in small amounts but this guy is fucked when he passes 50
>>
>>36628781
It's almost 3 years genius
>>
>>36628599
This, I kinda think it's bullshit, he'd have to be on a shit ton to even come close I think.

I'm finishing up 10 weeks on test tren w a dbol kickstart, and this is my second cycle, first being few months of 500-750 test, and STILL haven't had that good of a transformation. Unless he just happened to be doing everything perfectly right, and have really fucking good genes I highly doubt it was in a year
>>
>>36633289
It also accelerates MPB.
>>
>>36628564
No its not possible. He obviously worked out before getting on the juice. the last photo might be a year after being on juice but not only a year of lifting.
>>
>>36628564
Oh shit I think I know that guy
If it's who I'm thinking of he's on test and hgh at least
>>
>>36628564
Are you talking about the r9k thread? He was hardly boasting. It was just a fitness thread and he was offering tips. The OP even asked for pics if you have them.
>>
>>36628564
Legit, look up the mountain before and after roids.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.