[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it /fit/, I fucked my shit up. Doctor said i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: GolfersElbow.jpg (14 KB, 430x250) Image search: [Google]
GolfersElbow.jpg
14 KB, 430x250
I finally did it /fit/, I fucked my shit up.

Doctor said i have tendinosis, which is basically a degeneration of my tendon from repeated motions over long periods of time. My tendon is RIP and i have to take a break for 3 months.

Anyone else experienced this? I'm gonna start swimming for like 2 months instead. I can still do leg day doe.

Is swimming a decent alternative to back day?
>>
Hit that butterfly
>>
>>36627757

Make sure to do some activity to promote blood flow. Also look into PRP injections.
>>
>>36628034

Also don't take nsaids as they will stop the long term healing process.
>>
>>36627757

>vitamin E 400 IU/day
>rest

There is nothing else you can do
>>
>>36627757
Just gonna ask here:

I sometimes after pull training sessions get cramps in my lower humerus area. My biceps flexes by itself when I'm brushing my teeth and shit and it hurts about 4/10.

I'm gonna lay off the curls regardless for the next month (still rowing and pullups though) but does anyone know what this shit is?
>>
>>36628096

Electrolytes senpai. Supplement with magnesium and eat some more bananas
>>
>>36628113
Ty fampai, gonna try and see if it helps.
>>
>>36628096

Does the biceps muscle itself hurt, or does it hurt where your biceps attaches to your forearm?

If second is the case then i would do curls with like lmao10lbs and skip deadlifts.

People tear their biceps tendons with deadlifting, not curls.

Also fuck reverse grip
>>
>>36628071
there literally is HGH
>>
>>36628407
The small area of the biceps tendon you can feel that is just below of the biceps and the ulna. I stopped deadlifting because lmao 5plate fucked with me too much.
>>
>>36628469
Then you should only do light biceps exercises that keep the blood flowing. Its important.

Deadlifts with switch grip or whatever its called are hell for your biceps.

Deadlifts fuck you up in general when you go past 250 lbs.
>>
>>36628588

They're only hell for your biceps if you don't keep your elbows locked.
>>
>>36628591
Yup, but most people dont do that. And even those who do, will forget to do it atleast once.

And all it takes is 1 second to fuck up your biceps.
>>
>>36628071
I already take two Vitamin E capsules every day

Thanks for the advice m8
>>
>>36628610
Lmao what? Who the fuck in their right mind would attempt to row a deadlift? Even when I started out I never tried to help the bar with my arms.
>>
Had beginnings of a hernia for months. Doctor said if it get's worse he'd have to do surgery. Few months later I experience terrible pain while fucking my bf's boipucc hard. Big bulge poking out the side of my lower stomach. Emergency, surgery, two and a half months without lifting.
>>
>he fell for the lift heavy meme

lmao get what you deserve retard
>>
>>36628931
it's a subconscious thing. you're going for a PR and you get the bar above your knees, but you feel like you won't make it. you might unconsciously use your arms to make those last inches.
>>
>>36628588
>>36628610
Bruh for what it's worth I haven't deadlifted heavy in months but it still comes up when curling. I doubt the issue stems from my mixed grip dl-ing. Also I've never ever had issues in my biceps from deadlifting. The issue is also on both biceps, not just the one supinated during mixed grips. No hard feelings.

Can I do rows/pullups? I love dose niggas. Pullups are like family to me.
>>
Can we keep fit faggot free wtf no wonder u got hernia fucking faggot
>>36628956
>>
>>36629527

Wut? So we shouldn't lift heavy?
>>
>>36630569
newfag much
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.