[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF wants to get /fit. What do? No she wont go to my gym, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: riley.jpg (251 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
riley.jpg
251 KB, 900x1200
GF wants to get /fit. What do? No she wont go to my gym, but she wants me to come up with a routine for her. I have no idea how women should lift.
Squats, deadlifts etc. But what else? Loads of cardio and legs?

Pls halp
>>
>>17018018
>>
>gf won't go to the gym
>wants to get fit

tell her to pick one and tell us which one she picks

also post ass
>>
>>36626671
She goes to a gym not my gym. I just added it so the whole "nevar bring yo gurl to da gym"-shit doesent start
>>
>>36626647
She should lift the same way as any beginner. Except maybe add glute bridges.
>>
>>36626647
arms, butt & ab exercises, tai chi, kegels
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness
>inb4 reddit
yeah it, better than this shit site.

Take a look, its a fitness forum focused on girls. But why wouldn't you lift with your GF? My GF gets turned on whens he sees me lift, plus your GF will have to take some PT courses with some roided fuckboy and you're def gonna get cucked.
>>
>>36627124
>my gf
>he
THIS IS AS /fit/ AS IT GETS
>>
>>36627146
This
>>
Tell her to do Strong Curves. Or SS+GOMAD if you want your girlfriend to become a meme.
>>
>>36627124
>whens he
>when s he
>when she
Just my fingers can't keep up with my intelligence and linguistic talents
>>
>>36627124
I am the one who cucks
>>
>>36626647

Your girlfriend will make plenty of new "friends"
>>
>>36626647
literally the exact same way a dude should lift.
>>
literally just give her a beginner program, but progress slower.
>>
doing sprints 2-3 times a week might be a good option. Get that metabolism up and start making some leg gains.
>>
>>36626647

>tfw I will never have a girl look at me like this from that position with a thing in her mouth
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.