[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the lifting gets you a gf meme Lol!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
>he fell for the lifting gets you a gf meme

Lol!
>>
Lifting makes you attractive to women.

Women are attractive to men by default, a skinnyfat beta bitch is attractive to nobody.
>>
>>36625881
>hottest man in the world
>looks DYEL

LOL
>>
>>36625887

I just googled that guy and his body is about what you can expect from 3 years of lifting natty.
>>
File: matt-bomer-shirtless-250x300.jpg (16 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
matt-bomer-shirtless-250x300.jpg
16 KB, 250x300
>>36625887
>dyel
lmao he clearly lifts, you faggots are delusional af, you think any body thats not /fit/ standards are considered DYEL, this dude is clearly fit and athletic
>>
>>36625990
thats like peak natty

i was there too before i decided to pin

i wouldn't be surprised if he did, too
>>
>>36626007
Wow you have bad genetics then
>>
>>36626041

Nah that's standard natty without good lighting and angles and flex and pump.
>>
>>36626055
Im pretty sure he is natty, but yeah he has a great natty physique
>>
File: face the king of manlets.png (1 MB, 816x1222) Image search: [Google]
face the king of manlets.png
1 MB, 816x1222
>he fell for the "6ft is not manlet" meme
>>
>>36626063

I just get the feeling that most Hollywood stars probably aren't natty. Plus, elements of his physique say "good genetics" OR "steroids", even if he's not huge. Probably doesn't eat a lot.
>>
>>36626070
oh yeah of course, since he is an actor he could use something, what i meant was i dont think you need to juice to get a physique like that
>>
>he fell for the 'comparing ourselves to actors meme'.
I worked as a model and it didn't get me laid, no matter how attractive you are women still expect you to do all the work. I lost my virginity 2 years after my last shoot. Not even lying, you don't have to believe me and I do not want to reveal myself. I was scouted when I was at University. All I could think about was going back to my dungeons and dragons club during the shoot.
>>
>>36626094
This. I'd take average looks with game, then a handsome autist
>>
>>36626120
>be me
>be ugly autist
>NO amount of lifting will make me more attractive to women
>>
>>36625875
>women
Wasting your goddamn time. You can fuck the hottest guy on grindr with no effort if you have a half decent physique and aren't a dicklet/asslet
>>
>>36626007
Lmfao if that's as far as you got. I was bigger than that from my first year of training I'm not sure how you're fucking up but please stop shitting up my board by telling people that this skinny brah is the natural limit lol
>>
>>36626159
I thought gay guys were only into juiced up physiques?
>>
>>36626201
They are, but there are so many fucking old guys, fat guys, skinny guys, and combinations therein that make any half decent physique highly, highly, highly desirable. Dead serious. Even if you're /nohomo/ there's nothing gay about smashing a fat twink ass from behind if you just want to get your nut off. I've had men and women, and I can tell you getting off in someone's hole is getting off in someone's hole.
>>
File: 1400003860707.jpg (64 KB, 959x540) Image search: [Google]
1400003860707.jpg
64 KB, 959x540
>>36625875
>out walking my dog
>get messaged from girl
>"heeeeeey, you should come out drinking with me later?"
>me: cool where at?
>"idk, I'll text you!"
>rush home
>shower up and shit
>get dressed for downtown and shit
>wait around
>9 becomes 10
>10 becomes 11
>shoot her a text
>no response
>mfw I wasted an otherwise nice and relaxing Saturday evening

I'm tired of this shit /fit/, I really am. All western woman are fucking cunts.

I know what's going to happen to; tomorrow this bitch is going to text me some shit along the lines of, "lol soooooorrry anon! I [insert bullshit excuse] and lost my phone/fell asleep/forgot! Next time!"

I think when it happens I'm just going to call her a cunt and block her.

I'm serious. I'm ready to go on full on monk mode after this because the cock tease game that girls do now is absurd.
>>
>>36626269
yeah this is why theres no actual point in lifting for girls, by lifting i dont mean being fit and healthy but rather dedicating your life to being a body builder just to get girls
>>
>>36626269
How was she supposed to know how pathetic and desperate you are? You should have just gone out anyway. It isn't a big deal.
>>
>>36626341
don't be a faggot. you're not impressing anyone here by acting like an edgelord.
>>
>>36626375
It's not like she stood him up for a proper date. It was just some drinks, possibly with friends. If she had him waiting at a reserved table at a restaurant it would be a whole different thing.
>>
dear /fit/, femanon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

5'2, 113 lbs, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 135 for 12 deep, play volleyball and swim

advice for you /fit/ guys....being muscular won't get you any more women then being skinny (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 19 guys (i'm 20) and 2 were ripped athletes, the others were skinny boy types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...muscles weren't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.
>>
>>36626406
She specifically texted a guy to hang out that night and then told him she would give him a time and location later and didn't.

That pretty much meant that he couldn't go out and do anything else if he was expecting to do something with her later.

Her not getting back to him is rude and selfish as fuck. You don't do that shit to people.
>>
>>36626443
>"heeeeeey, you should come out drinking with me later?"
This is not a commitment, just a random offer. People say this stuff and forget about it all the time, something you would know if you crawled out of the basement sometime.
She was probably already drunk and missed his texts that evening. Who cares?
>>
>>36625881
I disagree. Chubby girls like skinny guys, it's not just 'cuz they're willing to fuck 'em. Women are attracted to men by default as well, possibly even more. Every sexual being has the desire to pass on their genes.
>>
>>36626055
Not true at all. Don't be fooled by the muscle definition. That's just low bodyfat. He's not that big at all. You should read some material from strength coaches, this is nowhere near the natty limit.
>>
>>36626070
They all have personal trainers and personal chefs, brah.
>>
>>36626418
This is my favourite pasta
>>
>>36626498
>Chubby girls like skinny guys, it's not just 'cuz they're willing to fuck 'em

calling absolute bullshit on this.
>>
>>36626509

Low bodyfat IS what presses the natty limit kiddo.
>>
>>36626476
>>36626443

What she did was pretty fucked up. I mean he shouldn't jump to conclusions though. Should ask her what happened or just forget about her and do t bother unless she initiates conversation .

But also ANON seems like August because why would he not maintain contact with her throughout the day
>>
>>36626269
Let her initiate, if not, find another woman.
>>
>>36626070
Chris Hemsworth and some of the other superheroes aren't natty, but if you have a job that lets you do nothing for fucking months and enough to pay for trainers and constant food you can get a good body.

>>36626269
That shit is infuriating.

>full on monk mode
At least try to take the initiative- ignore her requests, make demands of her. Have her chase you for once. See how that goes and tell me if that really works.
>>
>>36626764
>Chris Hemsworth and some of the other superheroes aren't natty, but if you have a job that lets you do nothing for fucking months and enough to pay for trainers and constant food you can get a good body.

Trainers don't improve your muscle capacity unless they're providing you with steroids.
>>
>>36625887
>Suit sleeves too long
>Too tight waste
>Aweful color combo

Why don't rich fags get their suits tailored?
>>
>>36626781
I don't think many actors do have a huge muscle capacity.
Who are some really big guys?
Hemsworth
Chris Evans and Henry Cavill aren't super huge and low bodyfat, they're just large.

Can't think of other actors.
>>
>>36626529
It's true though, but do you want to fuck a land whale even as a skelly?
protip the answer is no~
>>
>>36626172
were you as lean
>>
>>36626476
You apparently aren't too well-liked if that's the case. It's very rare that I get an invitation for something and the other person just straight up doesn't follow through, in fact I don't think it's ever happened without at least a message stating why.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.