[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best source for mk-677? also SARMS GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: SARM.jpg (140 KB, 710x500) Image search: [Google]
SARM.jpg
140 KB, 710x500
Whats the best source for mk-677?
also SARMS GENERAL
>>
ceretropic seems to be the one most people use with prices that are not pointlessly high
>>
>>36624338
Ceretropic MK-667 and LGD-4033 also doesn't cause the god awful tendon pain that I have had with cheaper options.

I strongly recommend them.
>>
>>36624259
Ceretropic. But they've been out of stock for a month :(
>>
I have 6 bottles, bought up last time they came back in stock ??
>>
Ordered lgd from toppeptides I hope it's legit. I start my six week cycle Monday. I'm doing 5mg ed for 4 weeks then 10mg ed for two weeks. I didn't want to spend money on two bottles for the full 8 week 10 MG ed cycle because I didn't want to waste money on something bunk. I'm also doing a 4 week cycle of tamoxifen 10 MG ed for pct
>>
Where do i get mm measured syringes?
>>
>>36625010
If you can't figure that out you should not be using SARMs
>>
>>36625010
Most solutions will include a dropper
>>
>>36625010
You can ask for them at the pharmacy part of pharmacies. Usually they'll just give them to you for free. They offer 1ml, 5ml, and 10ml oral syringes so ask for the 1ml specific one
>>
>>36624259
Anyone Wanna gimme the run down on how to use this shit?
>>
>>36624869
Wanna sell me a bottle?
>>
>>36625208
MK677 is not a sarm, first off. Its a growth hormone releasing peptide. Basically sets off the hormonal chain that results in the hypothalamus producing gh spikes. Has a 24hr half life, so you'll get more frequent and larger/longer spikes than without it.

Dose 25mg about the same time per day, either 4 days on, 3 days off, or 5 days on, 2 days off. The receptors in the hypothalamus can get saturated, and have a smaller and smaller effect on the hpta. These receptors however, "reset" every roughly 24hours, so taking 2-3 days off in a row lets you return to full effect upon resuming dosing.

Also helps spread your bottle a little longer.

You'll retain a lot of water weight the first month or so. You'll flush most of it eventually. Carb cravings out the ass, as well for the first few weeks, but those will subside with time.

You'll sleep better, and sleep quality will improve significantly, even with shorter sleep periods.
>>
>>36625658
You know where to get some?
Also how long should you run it?
Can you just do 4 on 3 off indefinitely?
>>
Are you idiots really going bald for inferior test?

Stop being bitches and just pin the good stuff.
>>
>>36625671
Yes, you can do it indefinitely. Just jeep a 4/3 or 5/2 schedule and you'll be fine. Drop it a few weeks out from a beach vacation or whatever, just to drop the extra little bit of subcutaneous water, if you really want to.

Ive been using ceretropics 5/2 since june. Well, June to last week when I ran out. Dont have the funds atm to buy more cause I just bought some test and tren to run.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.