[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaded Chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1434141135685.jpg (8 KB, 240x202) Image search: [Google]
1434141135685.jpg
8 KB, 240x202
>want to lose fat and get /fit/
>start hitting the gym
>daily cardio combined with stronglifts
>intermittent fasting too
>try to maintain my macros
>fuckcarbs.png
>Open the freezer in my house and find tons of frozen breaded chicken breast
>breaded.
>need the protein though
>broil it and eat it to meet my needs

How fucked is my weight loss plan if my staple becomes breaded chicken breast? Any suggestions? I also have tuna but I'm trying to really slim down and so I'm trying to keep it low carb.
>>
>>36624091
Why couldn't you just go to the store and buy some frozen chicken breast?

It isn't even that expensive.
>>
>>36624091
Scrape off the breading and throw it away
>>
>>36624099
This.
>>
>>36624091
lol its literally fine youre being too much of a nazi
>>
File: 2587254_50.jpg (18 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
2587254_50.jpg
18 KB, 385x383
>>fuckcarbs.png

not that breading is a healthy carb choice, but seriously
>>
>>36624099
This

Isn't that hard tbqh
>>
>>36624091
you need carbs for energy and you can scrape it off if you really dont want to eat it
>>
>>36624091
eat it rarely its not that bad for you. But don't make it a staple you retard
>>
Or just eat the fucking carbs and not be a fucking faggot
>>
>>36624091
if it fits your macros it doesn't matter, just get your micros in nigga
>>
>>36624224
yeah but i feel like i'm getting more carbs than I should be. idk
>>
>>36624091
Just eat them and cut carbs from another place. Easy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.