[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deli Meats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: deli2.jpg (58 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
deli2.jpg
58 KB, 600x375
Shit's not good for you right guys?
>>
>>36624079
everything in this picture contains a lot of fat. i guess it's ok if you need to hit a high calorie number
>>
>>36624110
but still, stick to the good shit (chicken breast, steak etc)
>>
>>36624079

to much sodium
>>
>>36624079
High sodium usually

i toss them in everyonce in a while when im low on cash and out of food. For instance ran out of chicken breast last night. long day at work and didnt feel like going to the store. Ate some turkey cold cuts my roommate had laying around in the fridge. the fat wasnt high. It was about the same as chicken. the sodium was a bit high though. No fucks given i needed the extra 6 oz of meat.
>>
Should I just not buy deli meats and stick fresh shit?

How about canned tuna and meats? It's really cheap and I'm a poor fag
>>
don't have a citation on me, but I believe there's a correlation between high deli-meat intake and colorectal cancer. So keep intake low unless you want asshole cancer
>>
>>36624079
Processed Meat causes cancer.
>>
Pork is shiet tier like reggie weed. Chicken is top tier like dank buds. Beef is mids.
>>
>>36624181
So does living, sadly.
>>
>>36624150
>>36624131
good thing sodium isn't bad for you
>>
>>36624216
Top kek
>>
>>36624079
Some things are okay. Salami and most sausages are extremely high in calorie and fat
>>
>>36624216
this
>>
We can argue about how healthy deli meat is all day long

The bottom line is that it's a really inefficient food in terms of calories, macros, and micros for the price
>>
>>36624181
Deli meats are cured, not processed.
>>
>>36624297
So basically I can eat as long as I make sure to look at the nutrition facts and portion sizes and shit?
>>
>>36624187
Pork is the best taste/cost meat there is. Muzzie plz go
>>
>>36624152
Idk about meat but tuna is good in moderation. A can a day max if you're 200+ pounds, otherwise try every other day.
>>
>>36624303
Cured meats are processed meat, dumbass.
https://authoritynutrition.com/why-processed-meat-is-bad/

>>36624199
Enjoy colon cancer
>>
>>36624152
>Should I just not buy deli meats and stick fresh shit?

Ideally, yes, but if you really enjoy salami and such, don't avoid it just because the media ran a story about their interpretation of a study.

Processed carbs are much more fattening that processed meat. But what's worse than both is combining them.

Digesting processed carbs and fat at the same time is the easiest way for your body to store fat, so your brain loves that shit. Think donuts, chips, mcdonalds, etc.
>>
>>36624110
Tfw on glorious 4.5kcal diet.
Godfuckingdamnit I love pastrami and roast beef.
Captcha: select all bread
>>
>>36624244
But it isn't. At least as long as you stay hydrated.
>>
>>36624181
Only in excess

Also wood does the same.better burn all the trees
>>
>>36624079
Yeh but why would you? Every one that work in any deli is an asshole or dont want to be there. "Oh iv just cleaned the slicer sorry i cant cut that for you."
>>
>>36626144
show the policeman on the doll where the deli attendant hurt you bb

you're safe now
>>
>>36624079
Great way to get food poisoning.
>>
>>36626144
kek, I work in a deli and we'd cut shit if someone came in obv, not one of those shitty safeway ones, like a really large one that's busy from 9am-8:15ish, and hey if you're coming in at 8:50 your a dick anyways
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.