[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best body type for a manlet? At 169-170 cm I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bodies.jpg (340 KB, 1900x600) Image search: [Google]
bodies.jpg
340 KB, 1900x600
What's the best body type for a manlet?

At 169-170 cm I feel like if I bulked too much I would look like a tryhard overcompensating, but if I stay slim/otter mode I would be tiny and weak.
>>
You're years away from looking like a bulking try hard. Just lift, and when you get some experience under your belt and you see what your muscles start to look like, then worry about getting too big or some other shit
>>
>>36622772
2nd right. it's a good balance of girls thinking you're just above them so they can get you.
>>
Tinytrip was around that height, correct?
>>
the one you feel good with faget
>>
>>36622772
Dead.
>>
>>36622772
The second one is literally perfect for manlets.
Short guys have to walk on a very fine line to not come off as overcompensating.
>>
>167cm checking in

Except for height exercises, everything we do to try to improve ourselves is going to be seen by someone as "overcompensating". Walk with a swagger and get shredded.

Accept the fact that you're a manlet, and be the best fucking manlet you can be.

If you don't have good facial aesthetics, just kill yourself though.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>not reaching your full potential and becoming what you truly want to be because of manlet/lanklet shitposters and worrying about normalfags and their buzzwords like "compensating" which only exist as a ruse to limit competition for females

A cuck, I call you
>>
>>36623337
This... 170 cm masterace reporting
Fucking train and eat like there's no tomorrow, make those lankys which they had a big ass shredded body like yours. I'm 160 pounds right now and for my height that's pretty big, but I still plan on getting 15 more pounds. I don't Fucking care about stupid ass overcompensation rules dude, 4chan as a whole is a meme, you shouldn't pay much attention to what's going on here. Laugh about the funny shit, absorb some good information and go out there rule the world, get a womanlet and fuck the shit out of her with your sick gains
>>
>>36623315
As a 5'6" 145lbs manlet with a body resembling the 2nd to the right, I get mired a lot by shorter girls.

I'd say it's more about training for strength over hypertrophy so you don't end up looking like a fucking sandwich.
>>
You're the same height as me. The only way around this is to aim for dwarf mode.
I lift to get as strong as possible. I'm sitting at 75kg and hoping to hit 80kg at no more than 10% bf. All from heavy compounds.

The trick is to not look like you're a bodybuilder. I see a lot of short guys who put way too much focus on arms and chest and look like hilarious little overcompensating balloon animals. It's much harder to balance proportions at this height because muscles look bigger easier relative to each other.

You've got to aim for a thick, natural look. With loose clothes on I look like a burly dwarf. Thick, veiny forearms, broad chest, wide shoulders, thick neck, thick jaw etc...

I mean you'll never pull off the shredded fitness model look without looking like a fucking 16 year old. If you go too low bf or obsess about v-taper you'll just end up looking like a twink.
>>
>>36623407
I guess it all depends on what you value the most, getting girls or not coming off as overcompensating to others.
>>
>>36622815
>>36622815
>>36622815
>>36622815
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.