[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just ate an entire bag of these. Probably like 1,000 calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: s-l1000.jpg (117 KB, 775x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
117 KB, 775x1000
I just ate an entire bag of these. Probably like 1,000 calories if I had to guess, I refuse to look at the bag's nutrition label. What can I do at the gym tonight to make this better?
>>
>>36622424
Burn 1000 calories
>>
3x stop being a fatass to failure
5x learn to make better choices press
>>
Nothing. You have already failed
>>
There's still time to throw up.
>>
>>36622424
nothing
Just accept that you messed up and move on with life. Don't make the same mistakes. Burn the regret you feel now into your mind so you know you don't like doing it.
>>
I checked the nutrition facts on amazon and you ate 1200 calories. I'm making you face it man.

http://www.amazon.com/SweeTARTS-Chewy-Sours-Candy-Recloseable/dp/B00SX1VHTQ
>>
>>36622546
Kek
>>
>>36622424

Fuck, OP. That's not even worth the calories. At least eat some fucking pizza that has macros.
>>
>>36622424
before you go to the gym, you'd better brush your teeth. Unless you like the idea of paying for your dentists next vacation.
>>
>>36622424

>tfw cheat day after my successfull cut´
>tfw 6500 calories through out the day
>tfw get stomach cramps
>go to the toilett and throw up with my finger in my throat
>keep cheating

its a strange kind of a feeling
>>
File: christ compels you.jpg (112 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
christ compels you.jpg
112 KB, 445x503
>>36622424
How the fuck did you even pull that off man, don't your teeth hurt now?
>>
>>36622569
how far did you have to stick your finger?
>>
>>36622596

not realy far, like the whole index finger till i hit the throat, repeat for like 3-4 times to throw up and lose like 300-600 calories with each throw up.

>tfw on some cookie core ben & jarrys right now to finish the day
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 67x59) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 67x59
Take a huge shit.
>>
What's your tdee? I'm sure you can fit that in. It may not be ideal but you can subtract it from your tdee, and just eat strict for the rest of the day.

An hour of lifting is 100 kcal and you can run/walk 3 miles for another 300, removing 400 from that 1000.
>>
File: shock.gif (535 KB, 492x407) Image search: [Google]
shock.gif
535 KB, 492x407
>>36622424
>sweetarts
holy shit- I haven't thought about those in like, 13 years. I used to fucking love the big ones. What the shit, this is some real indian in the cupboard shit.
>>
>>36622439
don't you mean THE PRESS?
>>
>>36622619
Dude your teeth are not going to appreciate that.
>>
>>36622704
>an hour of lifting is 100 cal
What kind of weak, pussy-ass lifts do you do?
>>
>>36623825
you really think you burn more? lol. yeah, 3x5 or 3x10 sets of stationary flexing is sooo hard
>>
>>36623840
I don't do a Bitch made program, so yeah lol I do burn more
>>
>>36622424
Your self control is as bad as a starving man in a concentration camp
>>
>>36623852
sure
>>
I ate an entire pizza by myself just now. A small one, to be sure, but a whole pizza nonetheless.

> cheat day
> been craving pizza for the past two weeks
> convince bf to split one with me
> go to a local place, legendary for amazing pizza (fresh ingredients, homemade sauce, you get the idea)
> can't agree on toppings so we decide to get two separate small ones (9 inch)
> eat half of mine, then we drive home
> bring box inside
> look at it
> look away
> look again
> I swear to god this little voice starts saying shit like "how bad could another slice be?"
> waffle for a minute
> think about how virtuous I'd feel if I put the pizza in the fridge
> think about how I'm already pretty full
> think about how it would be a good lunch tomorrow
> then I cave
> destroy the rest of the pizza in minutes while bf looks on in fascination and horror
> probably close to 2k calories
> every calorie tasted like victory

It's all good though. Nothing irreparable.
>>
>>36622619
isn't this textbook bulimia?
>>
>>36624272

yes if you repeat this process for a long period of time and with the wish to lose weight.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.