[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit legit? Best flavor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 10530943-1395068394-710040.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10530943-1395068394-710040.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
Is this shit legit?

Best flavor?
>>
Why people drink whey when they know they'll get gyno?
>>
>>36621981
They paid off review comps. and they aIways push oId stock with re printed exp. dates.

A few peopIe caught them on their Iast 3 fIash saIes and they couIdn't return them since they were saIe items, and on top of that a bunch of peopIe starting weighting the packs and they were under weight.

WouId never buy that shit, there's a reason it's even cheaper than MuscIe MiIk junk. lt's Iow quaIity product from a horribIe overaII brand.

Stop being cheap and go for O N or something cIose.
>>
>>36622033
Source?
>>
>>36621981
>Is this shit legit?
Yes.
>Best flavor?
I like vanilla and white chocolate just because there not too strongly flavoured. Avoid the hell out of golden syrup, that shit's just terrible.
>>
>>36622033

How long can protein last past expiration date?

I am currently drinking one 4 months past expiration date. Am I going to die?
>>
Unflavoured
>>
>>36622050
>Dry powder of a pasteurised liquid

Any contamination only gets there from the buyer. You'll pretty much be safe drinking it years after the sell buy date assuming you have not opened it earlier.
>>
>>36622088

I opened it like a year ago
>>
>>36622050
I think people mix best before and expiration dates, if your shot shiitimg your britches after your shakes should be fine famalam
>>
>>36621981
Mocha
>>
>>36622102
RIP
Na, but you'll probably still be fine. I'd eat it.
Did food micro in my Uni course recently, pretty much anything that not fresh produce is safe for much longer that the sellers say it is.
>>
>>36622138

Well it still taste and smells the same. The smell is a bit less intense but whatever.
>>
I bought the unflavoured and it tastes and smells like shit. I've never bought protein powder before so I don't know if that's normal. It's disgusting when just mixed with water, I had to mix it with some fruit juice.
>>
Double chocolate is the best. I've got chocolate smooth though because there's no double chocolate in the 11 pound bags.
>>
>>36622203
>Water
Try milk m9
>>
>>36621981
No scoop in mine. Battled customer service for one. 1 year later still no scoop "its on its way" fuck you
>>
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE SENPAI
>>
Natural Chocolate

I tried Smooth Chocolate but it tasted like shit.
>>
>>36621981

God tier flavours:
>cinnamon bun
>chocolate brownie
>pecan pie

top tier:
>maple syrup
>vanilla
>rocky road

Okay tier:
>lemon cheescake
>peanutt cookie
>>
>>36622203
because whey protein is a waste product. that's why it's fairly cheap (not cheap for a waste product though). it's produced when milk is turned into cheese. it was thrown away untill they discovered they can make a fortune selling it to stupid bodybuilders.
you're better off with hemp protein, although it's expensive, it has the best amino profile for our body.
>>
>>36621981
>Chocolate smooth
>Vanilla
>Anything but maple syrup
>>
Does someone have a recommendation for protein powder with creatine mixed into it?
>>
>>36622033
https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
>>
>>36622755
>This one paid off site says it's ok so it's ok

lt's Iike the music review sites, but for protein.
WeIcome to economics 1 0 1.
>>
>>36622769

>"it doesent state that ON! jew powder is #1, it must be paid"

where are your sources that this site actually ever took money to promote products instead of stating neutraly?
>>
>>36622784
>l'm cIueIess to the reaI worId, therefore things that l don't know happen, reaIIy don't happen!

This is the guy that thinks actors are natty.
>>
>>36622795

>everyone bigger then me is natty

well memed skelleton :^)
>>
>>36622127
this

>>36622425
definitely not this
>>
Shits good senpai and just buy unflavoured and dont be a pussy cheeper too
>>
>>36622249
NO SCOOPS?
>>
Just got the vanilla and raspberry one. Had a fairly premium protein before, and although the shake texture isn't as thick, I'd say the flavour is much better, and is still there when you mix shit like powdered oats in.

Plus mixing with almond milk is legit af
>>
>>36621981
Coconut Choclate tastes amazing fridge cold
>>
>>36621981

CanadianProtein.com is legit for any Canadians here. It cost me $40 per 5 lbs (tax included) when I bought it in bulk.
>>
>>36622026
>having anything at all, will give you gyno
Ok m8o
>>
>>36624124
Whole milk for gains
>>
>>36621981
The strawberry cream is pretty great. Don't get the cookies and cream tho. Super sweet, over the top taste.
>>
>>36621981
I just bought their natural protein for $24 for 5.5lbs kek

Will try when my mint chocolate is exhausted

Protons: 10/10
Taste:6.5/10
>>
>>36622203

I use the unflavoured in water too.

It's not supposed to taste nice, it's supposed to give you 20g of easily digestible protein.
>>
>>36622540

Cheese is a byproduct of taking the fat from milk.

When everyone started drinking semi-skimmed milk because they were getting fat, the dairy producers were left with tons of milk fat.

They decided to make cheese with it, now there's extra cheese in everything and the public are gobbling it up.

If you buy cheese, you're buying milk fat, that they stole from your milk and sold it back to you.
>>
>>36622026
Why people is so poor that have to believe that shit
>>
The best flavor isn't fucking strawberry, I can tell you that. I bought 2 lbs of it after hearing that it was one of the better flavors.

I usually have milk protein shakes, but goddamn it tastes fucking terrible in milk. Chemicals out the ass. It tastes alright in water, and actually pretty decent in protein cakes.

Who would've guessed. Also bought a chocolate caramel flavor I haven't tried yet.
>>
>>36622042
brosciente(dot)blogspot(dot)net
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x270
i got smooth chocolate, i drink 300-400ml milk with 2 scoops, after two weeks the sickly sweet taste is almost too much. i'm thinking of trying it with water instead
>>
Chocolate smooth is by far my favourite flavour, just make sure not to buy the "Mass Gainer Extreme" as you have to mix 2.5 scoops in and it tastes like absolute shit
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.