[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0024.jpg (806 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
806 KB, 2560x1440
Wat do
>>
>>36621313
go to the doctor, you fucking neckbeard
>>
Go to Urgent Care.
>>
Stop taking it up the ass for a few days.
>>
>>36621313
Blood is bright red, means it's superficial, and you've likely got haemorrhoids
Dark blood is more concerning.
>>
flush
>>
>>36621326

No. Bright red blood suggests arterial bleeding. That is also far more blood than a hemorrhoid.
>>
>>36621313
>inb4 OP actually goes to a doctor

"oh yeah im just shitting blood, perfectly natural, let me ask /fit/ what I should do. idk why, they'll probably just tell me to lift moar"
>>
>>36621353
we can pretty much say rip in peace at this point
>>
>>36621313
rip op
>>
>>36621353
You're not fucking CSI, arterial bleeding is very distinctive and an there is an enormous amount of bleeding.

The intestine is highly vascularised, but on a small blood vessel/ capillary scale. That is a normal amount of blood for a nasty haemorrhoid.
>>
Why are you reading this go see a fucking doctor

>>36621433
I've had hemorrhoids pretty bad and never produced anywhere near that much blood.
>>
>>36621313
Did you not use the squat plug!?
>>
>>36621313
Stop eating beets phampai
>>
>>36621459
It's not an unusual amount of blood for a simple fissure or hemorrhoid.

OP, if you go to the toilet again, try and shit, if there's a huge pool of blood, you've got problems, if not, you're fine.
>>
>>36621353
>arterial bleeding
lol bro come on, have you ever seen an artery bleed, it's a fucking fire hydrant of blood
>>
>>36621353
>That is also far more blood than a hemorrhoid.

Not at all true. I once had way more blood, so much that i went to get a colonoscopy. It was just large hemorrhoids.

Get checked out to be safe OP, but since the blood isn't black you're probably fine.
>>
>>36621313
Chill out. You just need more fiber in your diet to soften your shit. This is almost 100% just an anal fissure (a tear in the anal sphincter from stretching too much). Keep your shit soft and it will heal in time.

Source: Same thing happens to me because of terrible diet.
>>
>>36621313
Stop being a power bottom/using dragon dildos
>>
>>36621377
>they'll probably just tell me to lift moar"
I actually came here to tell him to eat more oats because he's busting open hemmoroids or polyps in his asshole.
>>
Go to the hospital. If you got light headed when you did that then you have GI bleed which is usually fatal
>>
>>36621467
This.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.