[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the black genetic meme true? After all genetics play a a role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Is the black genetic meme true? After all genetics play a a role in iq, so why not strength? After all you acknowledge that norsemen also have superior strength genetics
>>
>>36619543
>bIack genetic may may

lt's not a may may, it's a form of genetics. You don't seem to know what a may may is, might you be retarded? Do some research on both you being retarded, and what a may may is.

You're weIcome.
>>
>>36619543
>bIack genetic may may
Or maybe they put in work that you don't. As long as you have a plan and the means you can get swole. But if you are a manlet however.....
>>
>>36619543
Most of the black guys I know are skeletons, obese, or skinny-fat.
>>
>>36619543
im a nigga and yes it is a meme. it just SEEMS like black people have better muscle-aesthetic genes.

but it's only because most young black men are former/current athletes, therefore have a muscular look to them.

the non athlete blacks will look like shit if they don't lift/do anything just like whites and asians and pajeets who haven't done anything
>>
>>36619555
Might you be new here?
>>
all the racism aside, blacks tend to have narrower waists in my experience. And iirc something concerning their bellybutton placement makes them better runners and worse swimmers in general.

With that said, the black genetics meme isn't true and only pathetic cucks believe it, basically what the guy above me said
>>
>>36620573
Why do you think blacks become athletes though? It's because they have genetics for athleticism. Muscles are a byproduct of strength.
>>
>>36620667
nah, it's because they generally do worse in school and a career as an athlete is the only way to get out of their miserable living conditions (assuming they grow up in a poor neighborhood). Rich blacks are usually just as skinnyfat as their white counterparts.
>>
The short answer is that they all are on steroids (really not a big thing, considering even children use that shit nowadays and it's fucking cheap).
The long answer:
What kind of blacks are you talking about? Africans are either fat or skinny and not muscular at all (they also age worse than Whites, no "black don't crack" or anything, which is another stupid stereotype).
Except for the small populations that are doped out of their gills (Jamaica and that one tribe in Kenya - look both up on google by adding "steroid scandal"), they don't even have any medals or athletic success.
However, are American blacks different? You may think so because white admixture, but take a look at the time before steroids became mainstream in the mid-70s 8when Pumping Iron changed the landscape forever).
Blacks were just as skinnyfat as everyone else back then. Just look at Blaxploitation, even the supposed "muscular lead" was a sad sack of shit by modern standards.
So what. Are you tryin to tell me black genetics suddenly changed overnight? That's bullshit, of course, because even nowadays, they still lead the pack when it comes to obesity and early death. They now have, however, the tell-tale sign of steroid abuse: "Cannonball delts", full upper chest, big trap muscle.

So, yeah, it's just steroids. You Americans are so fucking weird and don't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
>>
>>36619543
They seem to have higher testosterone levels from what I've heard. That helps in adding muscle and I think it also encourages leanness as well which makes muscularity look more impressive at times.

Blacks will tend to be smaller I think due to having evolved in a warmer climate, that's the tendency for animals in general at least - compare the Timberwolf to a Grey Wolf for instance, or a Grizzly/Polar bear to a Sunbear. This happens mostly to conserve energy/heat if I remember rightly.

Blacks tend towards a predominance of fast-twitch muscle fibers leading them to excel over whites in general in sports which rely on explosiveness (basketball, boxing, sprinting) while maybe lagging behind in sports which rely on absolute strength. I've heard conflicting things, though - I originally heard slow-twitch was about absolute strength like lifting heavy and then later I read it's about endurance so the information I've read on that is inconsistent.

If you're wondering whether blacks have more propensity for adding muscle I'd say the test levels would be where to look although there may be cultural differences in how much muscularity is prized and expected (it might be more stigmatised to be unmuscular as a black man than a white) and also cultural differences in rates of steroid use.
>>
>>36620844
>They seem to have higher testosterone levels from what I've heard.
Higher estrogen actually.
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028
>>
>>36621127
One issue with that is they tried to make it "nationally representative" while also "non-institutionalised" when the incarceration rates differ a lot, right? And high-testosterone is associated with incarceration as well.
>>
It's an optical illusion due to smaller wrists and often higher insertions so the peak is much more evident.
>>
>>36621191
>And high-testosterone is associated with incarceration as well.
By feminists, yeah.
>>
>>36619543
I used to get metabolic panels done because I got sent to the crazy house
and when I read my medical records it was shown that every time I tested I had high creatinine levels.
I'm guessing that this is because I eat a lot of meat or something, or some other natural phenomena.
I'm Puerto Rican (brown)
>>
>>36620755
it would be racist to claim that blacks buy and use illegal substances, it is more progressive to say that they are genetically better than whites
>>
>>36620755
this is a little farfetched, desu..
>>
>>36620755
best post in thread
>>
>>36620755
>They now have, however, the tell-tale sign of steroid abuse: "Cannonball delts"

How so?
Is that guy on the juice?
http://i48.tinypic.com/3509r0x.jpg
>>
>>36619555
>may may

kill yourself
>>
File: Cdx56TtW0AEQL2v.jpg (33 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Cdx56TtW0AEQL2v.jpg
33 KB, 600x452
There had to be some trade off for their lower intelligence
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.