[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P tOAnZxB8s >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 12312312.jpg (82 KB, 1586x830) Image search: [Google]
12312312.jpg
82 KB, 1586x830
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PtOAnZxB8s

>every neckbeard fat ass will be carrying one of these in the gym
>>
>>36618993
>carry one of these to the gym
>angry 5' 4" human in the corner staring at me and stomping his feet for some reason
>its holy water for manlets
>>
you realize that's just a joke, right?

water is not exactly a product bringing in supplement-type money.
>>
>>36619057
Check their facebook page.

It's not a joke.
>>
>>36619072
apart from that maketing fucking 5$ max water of all things in an industry where a single product might cost up to 60$ would be a bad decision on thors part there is also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ur_nWaCeAc

ofc its a joke
>>
>>36619072
check their website

It's a viral ad for soda stream
>>
>>36619057

>water is not exactly a product bringing in supplement-type money.

Bottled water is a huge industry.

>>36619106

>maketing fucking 5$ max water of all things in an industry where a single product might cost up to 60$

Water's something where that $5 bottle can last you one day. You don't blow through a $60 tub of whey in one afternoon. The sheer volume of sales, plus the low cost of producing the product, and the wide audience for it, makes water very profitable.
>>
>>36619186
yes, not when you need to set up immense scale distribution to reel in significant profits though.
especially not when it's something primarily people in our fringe little subculture would buy.
i mean, where would you sell it? the internet? supplement stores? who buys water at a supplement store.

i could go on but you get my point.
if you make it in the fitness industy there are more profitable/ less problematic options for you.
i think. i haven't done the math.
>>
>>36619253
There are a lot of countries where you can't / shouldn't drink the tab water.
Water is the next oil prepare for worldwar 3 over freshbwater sources
>>
>>36619253
Are you retarded? Water is sold in every supermarket / convenience store/ gas station/ restaurant / vending machine in America. Bottled water is the second largest commercial beverage sold in America.
>>
>>36618993
>THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH
>Gets BTFO in every WSM comp he's been in

i just lost all respect for this faggot
>>
>>36619646
What's the largest? It's the USA so I go with coca cola. Everywhere else I would say beer.
Genuinely curious but too lazy to google
>>
>>36619694
TO LAZY TO GOOGLE.

"You're fucking a white male".
>>
>>36619646
>>36619328
off point. the joke water that is advertised in the OP would have only one-time sale potential (since the bottle is its gimmick and potentially reusably, however because of its size not easily recycleable) and nobody would opt to regularly buy a novelty item.
also, even when you have a sponsor backing you (speaking from the athletes perspective) no company would take up the risk to produce these on a large scale. as a product a dumbbell water is just too out there.
>>
>>36619893
so the only way you could potentially sell these is in the way that rich piana sold his weirdass jugs. through his own supplement line. but that is after he already put out more profitable shit such as whey or a weightgainer.
>>
>>36619893
Not easily recyclable? You think that would stop people from buying it? Dunkin Donuts uses styrofoam which isn't recyclable and they sell a shit ton of product. The shape of the bottle is exactly the type of gimmick that would make it so fucking successful. A 1 gallons jug of water is technically reusable but I see people putting those in their grocery carts all the time.
>>
File: ProStack-2-Pocket1.png (728 KB, 780x1038) Image search: [Google]
ProStack-2-Pocket1.png
728 KB, 780x1038
>>36620017
business meeting up in this bitch.
IF you were to distribute them i see some more problems popping up.
for example logistics: a DB shape is nothing you could effectively stack on a pallet since there would be a lot of free air on your pallet which means you're essentially paying for air to be tranported from A to B. and if you didn't want that to be the case you would have to specifically engineer some sort of pallet shape that could minimize space waste. even more money you need to invest. and that would only be worthwhile if you could sell these on a large scale (as in, every convenience store/ walmart/ whathaveyou) and all that for what is essentially a gimmick/niche item with no real customer-binding potential seems like a huge potential financial loss for any company. because what if it flops? what if a bunch of people buy one and that's it? because what would keep you from just refilling your one bottle. maybe fill it with something heavier than water to increase its weight...
and at the end of the day its so much more convenient to buy a few water sixpacks every week than to buy a bunch of these unwieldy things.

>inb4 this is actually a profitable idea and simply nobody has dared to do it yet
>>
>>36620266
Obviously it's more convenient to buy multiple waters at once instead of going to the store everytime you need water. Fuck, it's more convenient to buy bulk items at SAMs club but I still see a shit ton of people at the store buying only 1lb of butter, 1 can of soup, or 1 jar of peanut butter, etc...

The major difference between this water vs rich pianas 5% jug is customer base. Game of thrones is part of pop culture and has 18 million viewers. Rich Piana has a much smaller fan / customer base.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.