[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Fathers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28
File: Ca22pture.png (873 KB, 598x550) Image search: [Google]
Ca22pture.png
873 KB, 598x550
Are you a daddy?

why not?
you know your type is what the world needs.

pic related, the gold medalist Kurt Angle and his qt family.
>>
There's no way that's enough food for him, even if he eats it all
>>
Also, kids are annoying, expensive, time consuming, and offer little in compensation that couldn't be acquired elsewhere for less overall investment.
>>
>>36616423
>Christian
dropped
>>
>>36616575
Basically this. Some people love the idea of having kids, have them, and regret it. Other love the decision to have kids and are happy with them. Others don't want kids at all and realize they don't want kids.

I'm annoyed by children always asking things. They're dumb, you have to tell them everything. They require a lot of care and attention that I'm not willing to take away from things that I want to do.
>>
>>36616423
Why are they eating junk food? Talking about fucking up your kids from start.
>>
He prob beats them regularly
>>
World is messed up place/just creating an eventual corpse/don't want to feed the machine more people/only get to live once/doesn't fit in my list of goals/what's the point?/world is full/creating humans without their consent/kids will disappoint/stop adding more people to the problem
>>
>>36616423
wtf is this weird ritual
>>
>>36616423
>he fell for the father meme
>>
>>36616636
This, this, and this.

As if society isn't fucked enough without pumping our more leeches with a bitch you hate who will inevitably leave you and take everything.
>>
File: 1453506312226.jpg (193 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1453506312226.jpg
193 KB, 500x750
>>36616662
Point on the sloth where the bad man touched you, anon
>>
>>36616647
They are praying. Some people/families like to pray to god/gods to thanks them for the food they are going to eat. It's a little something they do so they can feel like they are being thankful.

Or they're holding a seance in order to get their child's face back. Either or really, sorta similar.
>>
>>36616681
Funnily enough I decided the whole idea of women and families were toxic around the time I found 4chan. Weird, huh?
>>
>>36616697
Gotta find yourself a woman that doesn't want kids either. They exist and in increasing percentage in the US every year.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 264x200
>>36616423
>>
>>36616758
This
and get a prenup.
>>
>>36616793
>tfw your gf says she doesn't want kids
>rational enough to know she can't promise she won't ever want kids
>says that regardless, she never wants to be pregnant so we'd adopt if anything
>also says prenups are the best decision no matter what cause you can't predict the future of a relationship
>>
>>36616810
Mirin, breh.
>>
>>36616810
This is the story of my wife and I too. In our 30s. Been together for a decade. Smooth sailing just takes some planning ahead.
>>
>>36616423
>tfw I hate kids
>not falling for the marriage meme

I'm almost 27 and people act like there's something wrong with me...
>you'll change your mind, anon
>you'll regret not having kids
>you'll want to get married when you meet the right person.

Fuckin a. I like my life the way it is. I like doing what I want, when I want.
>>
>>36616423
The only thing I like about having kids is passing along my 6'5 handsome genetics. That there is a part of yourself in that human being.

However most people who get kids are unhappy and insecure and think that a kid will fill this void in their life. Or (mostly in american cultur) it's basically

>this relationship is shit. let's have a kid to make it good again
>after 2 years they divorce

That's another thing. A kid binds you your whole life to a woman. And most of us know that nowadays relationships don't last long.
So as a man you have to provide for a family without being a part of it.
>>
>>36616927
Good job anon. Don't give into peer pressure.

When you're a kid in school everyone says peer pressure to do things you don't want to do is bad, but when you're an adult your whole family is pressuring you to have kids and get married and such. It's so stupid.

My brother recently had a kid so I'm expecting I'll get less attention about my childlessness for a little while now that the attention will be diverted to this child. Though I still expect to get questioned as to when my gf and I will get married. We are waiting until we've been together for while so that we can still have a big milestone.

Most relationship milestones are
>meet
>first date
>first sex
>move in together
>engaged
>married
>kids
>retire
>somebody dies first

There's an enormous void of milestones after having kids so parents exclaim about their child's milestones instead in order to live vicariously through them. Our goal is to hold off on our last few milestones as long as possible.
>>
>>36616423
I've got three kids. Two out of three of them were accidental.
I do believe a good 30 to 60 percent of people who don't want kids would actually enjoy having them, they only think they don't because it's a very scary prospect.
>>
>Have 3 sisters
>two have two kids each
>all boys
>great little nephews
>ill never need my own kids now
>thanks sisters
>>
>>36617048
This is true for men. Women usually get stuck with all the work, so I can understand why they don't want kids.
>>
>>36617064
>Women usually get stuck with all the work, so I can understand why they don't want kids.
Women are the ones most likely to regret not having them tho. My wife was less concerned with sacrificing her career for the sake of kids than I was, and my only concern about it was whether she would have been less happy with a lesser career (she was always much more career minded than me).
>>
>not wanting a son
>making him fit and strong when you get old and weak, you can steal your sons fit body

Only reason to have kids
>>
>>36616575
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>36617097
That'll be her hormones screaming at her telling her to reproduce before it's too late.
>>
>you can be a father but will never have one
>>
File: 1449248364940.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
1449248364940.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2121
>>36616423
>why not?
Because I've already accepted that a 2D waifu is the best choice for me.
>>
>>36616682
top pip
>>
You are a shit father if you browse 4chan
>>
I'm a daddy only to my sub.
>>
>>36616423
That plate on the right troubles me greatly. You just know it's gonna fall before the end of the meal.
>>
My dream is to become a great daddy

pic related, a real 1# dad.
>>
>>36617252
that's mommy's plate
>>
>>36616423
>Being a millionaire and having 4 kids. easy.

I correlate a direct link to financial stability and the ability to procreate. I live in a near constant fear of being able to support myself and digging out of debt let alone supporting a dependent. I dont' know how impoverished folks have 3+. ohh, ya welfare.

And, every dependent is 250K+ by the time they are 18. Not ready yet anon. which is why i'm th perfeect candidate to procreatte
>>
>>36617266
Mommy better get back from wherever she's gone soon then, or she'll have a dirty chair and a a broken plate to deal with.
>>
File: 68f81485e7chris-benoit[2].jpg (30 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
68f81485e7chris-benoit[2].jpg
30 KB, 600x596
>>36617262
fogot pic
>>
A girl i fuck calls me daddy so...
Yes?
>>
>>36617273
It's styrofoam...
>>
>>36617326
A fucking millionaire eats on styrofoam plates? Why even?
>>
>>36617363
White trash with money is still white trash
>>
>>36617284
>best feel right fucking here

Being called daddy whilst a girl claws the fuck pit of my back makes me cum like a fucking freight train
>>
File: Vomiting.jpg (69 KB, 600x1005) Image search: [Google]
Vomiting.jpg
69 KB, 600x1005
>>36617393
>>
File: 1341388991440.jpg (168 KB, 600x1173) Image search: [Google]
1341388991440.jpg
168 KB, 600x1173
I've always wanted to be a father and have a ton of kids.

Problem is, finding a woman who isn't crazier than my acceptable level of crazy and would actually be an asset in raising them instead of just getting in my way.
>>
>>36617401
?
Different strokes I guess
>>
>>36616423
My boy calls me dad
>>
>>36617393
I legit went from diamonds to soft in seconds after being called daddy in the middle of sex.
>>
>>36617363
he's still human anon
plus kids are clumsy to it helps.
>>
File: 1365932958679.gif (2 MB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
1365932958679.gif
2 MB, 426x319
>>36617393
feelin' ya
>>
i kind of am.
my wife's son is yet to accept me as his father, wish me luck!
>>
>tfw your dad was/is one of the worst you can imagine but at least being better than him will be relatively easy and very satisfying
>>
>>36617436
>plus kids are clumsy to it helps.
Meh. In 8 children-years I've been a father, no plate was ever broken by my little shits' clumsiness.
On the other hand, three glasses were destroyed while being piled up and a fork bent in a proof of strength by the eldest who thought it was steel, the dumbass.
>>
>>36616423
that's an adorable pic.

kids aren't for me tho, they are very expensive pets. I'll consider the thought maybe when i'm 28 or pushing 30. same time frame how my pop had us. but nah let me chase American Dream first

I'd prefer a dog to provide me company and this breed specifically. or not because my days are fucking long and we have shitty hours.
>>
>>36616423
Hereditary diseases I don't want to pass on.
>>
File: blueheeler.jpg (203 KB, 510x586) Image search: [Google]
blueheeler.jpg
203 KB, 510x586
>>36617521
>>
File: feelssuicideman.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
feelssuicideman.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>36616423
Not anymore . SIDS at 6 months . FML . Fuck you FIT for making me remember this feel again 10 years later.
>>
>>36617600
i know a dude that had his first daughter die at birth.

didn't stop him from having 5 kids after her.
hang in there anonie-kun, the past is the past.
>>
>>36617273
She is taking the picture.
>>
>>36616927
Too bad when you aging body and diminished abilities are going to.let you keep "doing what you want to be doing" and living like you do for long

:^)
>>
>>36617600
Should have let moses and the Jews leave Egypt, brah
>>
>>36617796
What are you trying to say? That because you will age and your body will deteriorate, you should have kids?
>>
>>36616423
>indoctrinating your kids
>worthless father detected
>>
Being a father is simply something you can't understand unless you become one.
>>
>>36617839
definitely :^)))
>>
>>36616609
/fit/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>36616423
>Are you a daddy?
no
>Why not
because children are money and time goblins and a dog is just like having a kid. A mentally challenged, furry kid that walks around naked and shits outside in front of everyone with no shame.
Besides, there's already like 7 fucking billion people on this planet. We're full
>>
>>36617393
I don't like being called daddy or papi. I usually end up covering their mouth if they start talking.
>>
>>36617839
>>36618348

Even though I don't have kids, I have no doubt it must be a unique experience to have a mini version of yourself join this world and somehow relive your childhood with him (by going back to parks, zoos, toy stores, taking him to school and whatnot)
>>
File: 1459228458110.jpg (46 KB, 508x511) Image search: [Google]
1459228458110.jpg
46 KB, 508x511
>>36616423

A lot of other anons have hit up all the important points as to why you should not have kids.

Let me put it another way. No child is connected to his/her father/mother. We all eventually die alone. We form relationships, which are attachment, and when those cords are cut, we suffer accordingly. If you have no cords to cut, then you do not suffer.

Also, If you live your life to the best of your ability, without the distraction of raising children, you should have no issue with retirement, so you should not need to bank on your children taking care of your senile ass when you start shitting in the floor.

If anything, if I'm 40 years old and have financially beat this shitty game we play with each other, I may adopt a child. One who has better genetics than I do. Then raise them with all the knowledge I have accumulated. They will then be well equipped to avoid a miserable life like the one I am currently living. I'm not bringing kids into this world and forcing them to suffer as I must simply in order to survive. Not with this world population. It's fucking stupid. People that have kids before age 30 are generally idiots. I was born into a dirt poor family, and have been forced to suffer all this time. I will continue to suffer until I climb out of this hole of poverty. I absolutely refuse to force this life onto another sentient creature. I might get a dog, maybe. But I'm better off having no prisoners, and living life with an attractive woman who feels the same.
>>
File: 1449419919592.jpg (22 KB, 649x341) Image search: [Google]
1449419919592.jpg
22 KB, 649x341
>>36616810
>>36616838
>>36616884

raising someone else's kids, which means you're passing on someone else's genes over your own.

top cuck
>>
>>36616423
No point without giving them the absolute best start in life, the world is brutal.
Any less is irresponsible parenting
>>
>>36616575
>>36616618

Are you both white by any chance?
>>
>>36616423
I'm not a dad yet because I'm not retarded enough to have kids at 20
>>
>>36617521
>they are expensive pets
Until they reach 11 or 12.
Thinking they are smart pets and not actual people is what parents do wrong all the time
>>
File: 1444292234964.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1444292234964.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>36618619
>Not passing on your legacy with a son of your own blood
>>
>>36618713

Think of your genetic code as being a template. You have certain things that are desirable, and certain things that aren't. Now imagine picking and choosing all the traits that you consider to be desirable. From intelligence, to a nice face, to physical ability. Rid any deformities or lacking points, and then what do you have? Your ideal child. Which you can't make naturally. You have no connection to your eventual child. When you die, they will still be here. It has nothing to do with passing on your genes anymore. I'd rather have a near perfect child in every way that I adopt to then raise, rather than pass on various traits that I dislike about myself. Do you understand?
>>
I want to have a daughter to pass my genes on.
>>
No, but I would want to. The problem is that I'm attracted to kids and that can get uncomfortable if they bring their friends over.
>>
File: sad.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
I see the anti white shills pass over from /pol/ and fuck with other boards too.
>>
>>36617806
Top kek
>>
>>36618619
I'd give the world 50 years before everything is truly fucked.

You mentioned the point about not wanting your children to suffer and have to go through the same thing you did. There might be a term coined for this idea, but there is a theory that no matter what sort of information and wisdom you give to kids that are in a substantially better starting position you were, overall they are less likely to take the importance of your values seriously and will likely just turn out shit. It's the idea that literally slogging through and survive shit and hell actually is what empowers people to find a much better situation, and some asshole with a silver spoon in his mouth will never fundamentally make the connection.
>>
>>36618867
Thats a bullshit perspective, because your kids wont face the problems you did.and they wont understand the problems you faced.
So whatever agenda you have for them is your own projection
>>
>>36616423
Were overpopulated as it is. I honestly believe in enforced sterilization. Those who should never breed come first, then those who've had one child are assessed, and some are sterilized after kid one, everyone forced sterilization after kid 2. Having children requires an application process, interviews, and taking a course in child rearing, nutrition, psychology, etc.
Being a father is not for everyone, probably more often not. If you are a father here I hope to God you're raising a fit, sensible little human and not having more than 2 kids
>>
>>36616618
They're not dumb, they don't physically have the structures to behave as adults yet. I don't even like kids, but You come off as pretty dumb for that comment though. I'm sure there's plenty of 10 year old's out there that would still outsmart you, despite not having the fully development physical structures of an adult.
>>
>>36616793
If there's no kids, there's no reason for marriage
>>
>>36618970
In some countries marriage has benefits.
Probabsly not white countries though
>>
File: sturgeonface.jpg (8 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
sturgeonface.jpg
8 KB, 200x190
>>36616423
I am, OP. I have a 8yo son.

Good boy.
Good at school.
Started playing rugby at 5.

So fucking proud of him.
>>
>>36617393
Dear lord I hope I never end up with a Guy like this. I never got to even know my father, mentioning "daddy" is more likely to make me depressed and want to cry. (No, I don't ever want to end up with the guys into this either)
>>
>>36618765

So basically you want a pet dog that will outlive you. Got it.
>>
>>36618484
I think I'm not alone when I say no child should have to relive my childhood. I'd kill myself if I ended up like my mother, literally she's an awful fat manipulative bitch.
>>
>>36619116
Wut
Please get an edumacation you stupid americlap
>>
>>36618867

I get your point, I really do. You build character and find meaning in life thru the shit you must slog thru in order to survive. I get that right, but, if the kid is raised properly, as in is given the freedom to live their lives and follow their own interests without being forced to slog thru that shit, they will get further faster, and the inevitable life problems that we all face will eventually come to them, but they will at that point be in a much better position to get out. Life is inherently suffering, so they will have their own shit to slog no matter what.

A possible solution to your criteria would be to send them off for a year or two to live with monks or the like, to gain some perspective as to what life is like on the bottom rung, what it means to grow your own food and feed yourself, in a very basic environment. If you find yourself successfull, and want your child to grow, you can put that in a clause in case you die, that the kid will not gain access to your funds until they do this, or do that. There are solutions present that will give the kid a challenge in life from which they can grow.
>>
to bad hes been drunk for 90% of their lives or on vicodin
>>
am I a daddy?
>>
>>36618484
>by going back to parks, zoos, toy stores, taking him to school and whatnot)

I know for a fact that I would be bored to hell doing this every week for years.
>>
>>36619160
what you are is a fucking pussy
>>
>>36619136
Everything depends on the kid, his weaknesses and strengths, how he behaves, and how he responds.
If you dont understand your kid, whatever you do will be a failure and if you force it on them, oppressive parenting. At that point youre better off just leaving them to develop on their own than trying to find meaning in your parenting
>>
>>36617816
What kind of evil father wouldn't want his kids to inherit eternal life if he believed in it?
>>
>>36619059

I want a human being that's worth raising, free of defects and issues, raised in such a way that they are able to go out into the world and make a difference, with access to resources that allow them to do so.

Most people want to have a kid so that they can pass on their shitty genes and say "I'm so proud of my son" and force a life of worthlessness upon them. Due to the lack of education, funds, ability, and general sense.
>>
>>36618927
Totally agree. We overpopulate ourselves. America is so focused on being tumbler queens we want criminals from africa in our neighborhoods so we look PC to our fat ugly friends with mega beta husbands. then they Take money out of our paychecks to feed their useless future criminal children. Everyone who wants to move to america should go to australia instead. Nobody fucking cares about aussies. Its just an island of heroin addicted convicts and kangaroos anyway.

I wish we were like iceland and only let you live here if you have a occupation that can help the country. In america we invite poor niggers in and don't take care of ourselves. Its a business that fucking gives away everything because muh murican values.

The reality of life is most humans don't even know what an iphone is or how it feeds them. America was once paradise but its like we want it to fail now by welcoming leeches with open arms.

We also have a bunch of useless states that should just be grouped together.This country should be 10 states maybe. 51? A lot are fucking useless wheat and corn fields and others are literal cow states churning out cow farts so joe fatass can get an unnecessary amount of meat just to store it as energy that He will never use. So we kill our environment, ourselves and we danger up our "safe schools". I live in a populated area of Florida. In 2005 my HS had 1 officer. Now they have a team of 5 and security team of 6 so that's 11? And this is a "good" area of florida.
>>
>>36619189

Everything in this life is forced upon us. I don't want to go to work here in a few hours, but I'm still going to go, because I have to feed myself, see? That's just life.

If you give your kid access to resources, in return for them either getting a degree, or living with monks for a few years to expand their life experience, they are in a fucking much better situation that the one I'm in right now. I'd explain this to them, I'd let them know that it's for their own personal development, and that they had something waiting for them when they finished up. It's all about you, your kid, and understanding how to raise them properly, to become the best person they can be.
>>
>>36619268
So you admit its projecting, but you dont care because everybody does it?
>>
>>36616423
I know, but I got myself sterilized anyway. I don't have the time or money to both have children and chase my real goals in life.
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 800x826
According to one recent study birth rates among millennial a have decreased 15% since 2007. I hope this study is true and I hope this trend increases and continues. The majority of millennials are whiny, self absorbed cucks that are fascinated with themselves and how special they are. This generation was raised on the false premise that everyone should get a trophy just for being mediocre. Thankfully it appears a high number of millennials are choosing not to pass on their genes so hopefully this culture of faggotry will be bred out of existence in a couple of decades.
>>
>>36616618
>Some people love the idea of having kids, have them, and regret it.
Noone regrets creating another human being who they can talk and interact with. The thought of someone regretting being in a big family is soulless and you are just too young to understand.

Now, regretting NOT having kids- and indeed being a lonely, wrinkly 50 year old with no or only his partner and no family of any kind and with increasingly busy friends- is far more real.
>>
>>36619349

it's not that I don't care, it's that it doesn't matter. Life itself is thrust upon us, We are forced to deal with it, for as long as we live. More often than not things are thrown at us that we want nothing to do with, and yet we must deal with it. When you have a child you need to recognize that you are creating a future human being, one that will suffer until they die. Meaning is derived by the individual. My son, if I decide to adopt one, can look at my 2 year requirement as unfair, unjust, unwanted, etc. But that will not matter, because life is unfair, unjust, and for me currently, unwanted. It will be a good experience for them, something outside of their comfort zone. It will help them progress forward in life, with a reward waiting for them when they complete the challenge. I wish I had that opportunity.
>>
>>36616810
One of the most touching things that ever happened to me was when my girlfriend, who normally said she would never have kids, changed her mind just for me
>>
>>36616423
>are you a daddy
I would be but I walked out on all of my children
>>
>>36619506
>it doesnt matter
Then why have kids even
>>
>>36616622
>junk food

how's your first week on /fit/? i've been enjoying your "my mom makes me eat xxx and buys nothing but soda" threads.
>>
>>36619544

Nothing matters bro. You have kids if you desire them. Why do you get a dog? Because you wanted a dog to go do fun things with.

Life isn't an eternally fun situation. When you have a child you are condemning them to death. Yes they will enjoy themselves more often than not, but they will still suffer. Is there meaning to your existance? No, not really. Same for mine. But we are still here aren't we?
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 1080x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 1080x750
Because I can't get a gf no matter how much I can lift.
>>
>>36619576
>nothing matters
Well thanks for writing out all that bullshit you dont actually believe in
>>
>>36619596
It's ok bro, just keep lifting those feeling away.
>>
File: 1401050524487.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1401050524487.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>36616618
>care and attention that I'm not willing to take away from things that I want to do.
Implying your life is so important and the "things you do" so grand that you cannot spare a small portion of your time away from them. Who are you kidding. You are a speck of dust in the wind doing shit noone cares about and that aren't meaningful in any way possible. Unless you are Obama, Elon Musk or Stephen Hawking you are not important, and even those people had multiple children.
>>
>>36619613

Did you even read anything I've responded to you past the first 5 words?

GG bro
>>
> I don't want to pass on my shitty autistic genetics.
> I find children to be annoying.
> I can barely support myself.
>>
>>36617796

That's how some people think, yah. Even though your son wouldn't be a carbon copy of you, you might be able to pass on your way of thinking, your resources, your blood and continue to affect the world in a small way as if you kept on living. It's a hope that many parents have had from days old.

Obviously there's no 100% way to keep your kid from being a little shit but until we have immortality it's the only way to live beyond yourself unless you're really good at creating self sustaining organizations. Stanford U is a good example of this, so is the USA. They're not exactly what the people who started them thought they'd be but it still has the core principles. They're children of the mind.

anyways, kids aren't always a waste of time.
>>
Planning to adopt but I've been in the Army for the past few years so I couldn't get one by myself and I haven't found a wife yet. I get out this September and I probably won't apply right away, but soon, after I get established.
>>
>>36616927
>>36617014
What will you do when

1) your parents are dead
2) you are beyond the fertility age
3) you have only a few friends and they are busy with their own family life
4) most of your extended family is dead or busy
5) your partner is an ugly old sag who you're bored of, if you don't break up by then
6) you don't become the superman you wanted to be and are probably in some mildly important office job which you hate

Your life is going to suck dick. And you will be all alone because of your stupidity. If you have children and create a big, warm family to be around, there might actually be an enjoyable and peaceful ending to your life.
>>
>>36617403
>Acceptable level of crazy
what the fuck man
>>
>>36616618
Assuming this isn't bait, you're a piece of shit basically and will no doubt die alone.
>>
>>36616423

Where is Kurt's wife and her husband, Jeff Jarrett?
>>
>>36619669
"But I workout, like a lot, and not like those fucking curlbros! I do legs and was able to hit 1,2,3,4 in 11 months which put me in the Novice Level 4 Category instead of the Novice Level 3 Category. I'm currently enrolled at Devry University specializing in Finance. My "professor" has promised me I will make 6 figures, while in reality I will make $40-$60k. After I finish my degree and reach my goal body (Arnold circa Conan the Barbarian) natty of course, I will travel the world, with my qt 3.14, ala Dan Bilzerian style. I will finance this lifestyle with all of the money I make off of having a degree from Devry. If I ever marry my qt 3.14 I will make sure I have a prenup to protect all my assets (40-60k salary, yellow Dodge Charger). Me, have kids? Why would I ruin my life like that?".
>>
Your children will spend more time in the liberal indoctrination camps known as 'public schools' then they will with you, so your attempt to be a good father will be swept under the rug by the pressure of social conformity.
>>
File: 1403344269202.png (31 KB, 149x173) Image search: [Google]
1403344269202.png
31 KB, 149x173
>>36619965
Indeed son
>>
>>36618374
4chan is a christian image board m8
>>
>>36619556
Found the burger
>>
>>36619798
Get a dogbro, a divorce and a cabin.
>>
>>36619683
Should i have? You yourself said it didnt matter
>>
>>36619798
My life already sucks dick, and im used to loneliness and despair
All things good and bad come to an end.
When we die
>>
>>36620254
see >>36620192
>>
>>36620192
So a dog and a cabin will substitute human interaction with people that are close to you

You see, this is 4chan, and its reasonable to assume that 90% of people here have a degree of autism, and do not connect with people well. But even autists can appreciate the happiness that family wamrth and human interaction can bring. It is a fundamental part of our brain, because we are tribal animals, and therefore it is one of the best things we can do to feel happy. When you are a rational, strong young man, fair enough, that isn't important. But when you are above 50, and begin to near death, you will weaken, and you will have to resort to a simple life of comfort, surrounded by a family to keep you secure and satisfied with the life you have lived.
>>
>>36620371
I've never had that, except with my dog. People are cruel creatures, my dog isn't. I think I'll stick to my plan, thank you very much. There's a reason why all old men have that look of lost hope on their face. The people he assumed loved him left him long before the end. We all die alone, anon.
>>
>>36619798
Im 34, 2 kids, and my friends who are 'doing whatever they want' are pathetic, and alone.

To add to this, kids become to the centre of social life around 30. We hang out with our friends at each others kids birthdays and shit like that....single people just stop getting invuited
>>
>>36620415
>I've never had that, except with my dog.
Me neither, because I lived with a single parent and only their parents as my family, and I've never even had a dog.

That's why I want to avenge my life with a happy ending, with a large family with many children and their respective families that they form, partner or not. (and your children are more likely to be loyal to you than your wife)

I don't agree that "old men have a look of lost hope". That seems to be a baseless impression, because I know many as a counterexample.

And your dog- is only loyal because it is his instincts. He is an animal born with a need to serve an owner. Is this truly love?
>>
>>36620371
Its not a measure of ability or power.
I do not believe in myself to overcome such things young or old...
I have accepted the cold dark void of a meaningless existence. That is stoicism.
>>
>>36620488
>and your children are more likely to be loyal to you than your wife
Lol. Why would you think that? How delusional are you?

>He is an animal born with a need to serve an owner. Is this truly love?
Yes, you've clearly neved had an animal in your life.

You say you want to avenge your life but in truth you'll end up resenting your family, and be dissappointed by your children, just like everyone else.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>36619965
Top kek. Everybody needs to read this and realize this is all us. We're all deluded, but hey if that makes us happy fuck it. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>36617393
I used to think it was weird but the bf likes it. I'm really into it now to the point of calling him daddy out of sex and now I'm scared I'm gonna slip and call him that infront of his family or something.

>>36619027
You have mega issues if a fucking word makes you cry. Your father is gone, you're an adult, move on with your life.
>>
>>36620569
>you'll end up resenting your family, and be dissappointed by your children, just like everyone else.
I know noone like this. Most old men, even if they ended up with troubled families, are wiser than sulking over it, and realise that they should be happy for what is, and they are happy. Living with an animal, on the otherhand, will be a painful, meaningless existence, as you know you are using it like a tool to avoid an alternative of being lonely.
>>
>>36620650
>Living with an animal, on the otherhand, will be a painful, meaningless existence, as you know you are using it like a tool to avoid an alternative of being lonely.
You are completely void of empathy if you can't relate to anything other than human beans. I pity you, anon.
>>
>>36620569
Have a look and have a laugh at this bitter cunt.
>>
>>36620681
>You are completely void of empathy if you can't relate to anything other than human beans. I pity you, anon.
The same to you if you cannot connect with human beings and can only connect with something that you know will love you no matter what...
>>
>>36620848
>something that you know will love you no matter what...
This isn't true, which you would know if you spent any time around animals. My dog trusts very few people and it took a long time to win her trust completely. I cherish that loyalty and give her loyalty back. I'm sorry if you can never experience the same.

>cannot connect with human beings
It's not news that people take advantage of people. All I'm saying is that I've never experienced people with good intentions, not that I never could connect with other people. See the difference?
>>
>>36620907
An animals' intentions are to survive, and to do that, a dog serves a master who it knows will feed him. It is no less vain than a persons'.

Did you have a troubled childhood or something? Bad experiences with parents? Is that why you're afraid of starting a family and becoming like them
>>
>>36620975
You have a creepy view on animals, m8.

>An animals' intentions are to survive
Just like the human animal. Doesn't make it any lesser than your pointless children
>>
>>36621016
>children are pointless
>reproduction is for animals

Just go ahead and off yourself instead of spreading your poisonous ideology.
>>
>>36621088
I'm not the one partaking in overpopulating the planet. You're the poison here.
>>
If you're not a dad you can't be a DILF. It's like you fucking queers don't even want pussy.
>>
>>36621107
I'm not >>36621088
but

1) in the long run, human company will make you far happier than animal company, and you know this.

2) if you live in the West, your country is underpopulated, and world overpopulation is a myth anyway, because it will soon level off. A highly dependant population on a declining workforce is however not a myth and it will happen because the West isn't fertile enough. So you are also being useful to society by having children, and to humanity by keeping it going. Ever read on the Hindu religion? Because they outright acknowledge that creating a family is a Dharma, or duty in society. That's an idea society needs to understand.
>>
>>36621088
or you can adopt kids if you're gay and want kids
>>
>>36621249
Or you can stop wearing condoms and shoot inside a fertile boipussy and see if evolution makes it possible for bears to have children.
>>
>>36621279
>fertile boipussy
>bears
degenerate
>>
>>36621279
Why not impregnate twinks? Surely they're more fertile?
>>
>>36616618
>I'm annoyed by children always asking things. They're dumb, you have to tell them everything. They require a lot of care and attention that I'm not willing to take away from things that I want to do.
This is exactly the reason why i love kids. I love this "teaching", telling stories, telling them about stuff or just pointing them in the right direction so they can learn themselves.
I probably will never have kids myself though, not until i'm good on the financial side and have a good enough gf
>>
>>36617054
Your sisters got daddy's X chromosome, you got the Y. Your nephews carry on that X chromosome. Your Y chromosome's future is in your hands.
>>
>marriege is miserable
>being alone is miserable
Which is it?
>>
>>36624880
The real answer is just to surround yourself with people you love. It doesn't have to be marriage and kids.
>>
>>36618732
Yup. Why?
>>
>>36616618
>t. A failure

Loads of rich and massively accomplished people have multiple children, and not just when they're old. You're just the wrong combination of materialistic and not-rich.
>>
>>
> all these people who don't want to have kids

Fucking race betraying faggots. Every year I see more and more blackies and hijabs down at the local lake, and you people don't even want to develop into functioning, white families.
>>
>>36625332
the game is lost already my friend, let them have world going down in flames by their own hands
>>
File: what the fuck am i reading3.jpg (55 KB, 375x498) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i reading3.jpg
55 KB, 375x498
>>36616618
Kids are fucking stupid
>be me, maths tutor
>grade 12 kid doing pre-calc
>he's doing absolute values
>implying absolute values is pre-calc
>he's asked to show if |x-y| = |x| + |y| is true
>he puts "true" on the sheet with no justification
>mfw
>tries to explain it to him
>apparently he thinks |x-y| = x+y
>explain to him that x and y are symbols representing numbers, not numbers themselves, so the absolute value can't be evaluated without considering cases
>he doesn't fucking get it
>tried to explain it using the distance and "walking on the number line" analogy
>still doesn't get it
>I'm fuming
>show him explicitly the steps and ask him to just evaluate
>he either fucking freezes or does that |x-y| = x+y bullshit again
>I'm at my wits' end
>tell him "yeah let's just move on"
How the fuck do they even manage to breathe?
>>
File: 1386445384965.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1386445384965.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>36618374
/fit/ is a board for non-cuck religions, so the Abrahamic ones are right out.
>>
I'm 47 and one of my exes had a miscarriage when I was 23. I felt unbelievably sad then, but I can't help but feel like a dodged a bullet. I know it sounds cruel, but most of my friends are overweight and unhappy with ungrateful children. Oh and there is a chance that the child might not have been mine as I later found out that I was cucked hard by this broad, so there's that.
>>
>>36625068
Literally killing the white race by being an asshole.
>>
>>36625409
The Old Testament is pretty fire desu senpai. I agree that Greco-Roman values are superior though. Most people think Nietzsche was some edgy le god is dead fag, but one of his primary points was that we would have a stronger society if we recognised the strength of classical values. I agree. I wouldn't recommend adhering to Viking germanic shit though, they were sweaty barbarians.
>>
>>36625434
Tell it to someone who cares.
>>
>>36625453
A S S H O L E
S
S
H
O
L
E
>>
>>36625462
If you do this thing, you are word.

Not an argument. Enjoy plugging a pig and breeding more little white liberal cucks.
>>
>>36625487
>letting niggers cuck his society
>calling someone living a wholesome, conservative life a cuck
boy am i laffin
>>
File: merchant.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>36616575
>>36616618
Good, goy. Kids are bad. Stop producing. The world doesn't need more white babies. Just watch TV and play your video games.
>>
>>36618394
You're a faggot.
>>
>>36618394
>We're full
Full of nonwhites, you mean.
>>
>>36619965
fucking gold
>>
>>36616423
one of his daughters seem to be conversin with god
>>
>>36625445
It's all about submission though, which I find anathema. Why should I submit?

I do like the Germanic values, especially that about personal conduct and the concepts of frith (loyalty to your kin group) and that you are your deeds. I like the idea that immortality is achieved through great acts in life.

When you think about it though, a lot of the European religions are similar because they're all descended from the same Proto-Indo-European religion. I mean we all had a sky father (Zeus, Jupiter, Tir). Even in India the names of the gods are etymologically related.

Personally, I think the European values are better for us - I think the founding values of the US are based more on classical Greco-Roman virtue than anything else. I find classical stoicism the most compatible with my worldview, apart from the concept that fate is unchangeable. That and the aforementioned heathen values of honor and kin.
>>
>>36625582
The Old Testament isn't all about submission. Have you actually tried reading it? It is about submitting to a War God who guarantees you victory in this world.
Judaism > Christianity.

You have to realise that ultimately, Christianity is very complex and that its goal would be to remove the need for conflict at all. Germanic paganism is not a value system people can get behind, there is no art or culture to really enjoy, wheras Greece and Rome are still considered the acme of civilization today.
>>
Do Americans really do this?
>>
Go away /pol/
>>
>>36625638
I read it way too much. 13 years of Catholic school man. Yeah, early on the war god shit is there, but there's a lot of bullshit attached to it. Submission is definitely there in the late OT and NT.

A lot of the heathen stuff was destroyed. There isn't much culture left but I guarantee it was as rich and interesting as any other (I find most cultures interesting, in a "how do they think" way). Heathenry really isn't anything for a modern, urban society though. It didn't live long enough to see it.

But yeah, Greek and Roman virtue are where it's at dawg.
>>
>>36616618
Your kids are stupid.
I have a 8 cousin and two 7 yo sisters, I can't stand being in the same room as my cousin beause she is so dumb and annoying because their mother is some dumb working class background idiot, my sisters are pretty smart and independent on the other hand
>>
>>36625696
Sorry, I didn't mean to be patronising. I always assume I'm talking to a /pol/fag when I hear the word European values used.
>>
>>36616423

I'm worried about the future. What if I have a son and he goes down that angry X-Box Live kid => 4chan => weird internet path and then in 20 years I'm sitting in a wedding ceremony for him and his sex robot?

I don't think I'm ready for that.
>>
>>36625761
Don't worry about the future. It is fucked, civilisation is doomed to fail. Just live the best life you can at the end of this era and die knowing that one day a new civilisation wil rise.

Don't listen to the men who post the jew meme, they are just delaying the inevitable.
>>
>>36625761
>What if I have a son and he goes down that angry X-Box Live kid => 4chan => weird internet path and then in 20 years I'm sitting in a wedding ceremony for him and his sex robot?
I'd be proud that my son hadn't fallen prey to succubi.
>>
File: 1449672372175.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1449672372175.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>all of these faggots that fell for the "children are worthless money sinks" meme

My fucking sides. Proof that lifting won't make you not retarded: the thread
>>
>>36625780

Yeah 100% serious I don't think I feel right bringing a kid into this world. Shit could get real hairy even in the current generation. I totally expect the world's first drone assassination to take place in 2016. By 2030 most jobs will be done by robots and the people who own, design, and/or troubleshoot the robots will be wealthy beyond imagination while everyone else is stuck in the lower class forever.

Right now is the absolute best time to be alive though. We get to reap the benefits of a technology that will soon destroy us.
>>
>>36625831
>this cunt about to fall for the 'passing on le genes for immortality meme'.
Enjoy being cucked by society.
>>
Female here with a 4 month old daughter.

Can not wait to be a fit mom. Daughter may not like me because I have all intentions in feeding her healthy. Already made it clear to my family that my daughter will not be having any fast food until she's 3-5 years of age. I'll be damned if my two year old ID walking around asking for McDonalds. I don't like cooking, I hate it but I'm learning because I want her to grow up with home cooked meals. I won't be feeding her any processed shit. If it can come in a box I can make it myself
>mfw my husband says I'm over exaggerating when I say I'll cook her homemade Mac and cheese instead of giving her shit in the box
Lol but man she can start eating food in like two months and I can't wait because fuck store brought baby food I plan on making jt for her
>>
>>36625902
>fuck store brought baby food I plan on making jt for her

It's super easy. Basically roast veggies and blend the shit out of the,. I don't understand why people buy those jars.
>>
>>36625940
Yea I'm going to pick up a baby magic bullet for her.

Can you make baby food with meats?. I know veggies and fruits are real easy but was wondering about certain meats like how you can buy a jar of like meat loaf baby food would it be possible to make that too
>>
>>36625902

You sound like you're going to make your kid socially odd and neurotic. Therapy inc.
>>
>>36625966
Naah. Just want her to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm not going to be one of those no candy no sweets no sugar type moms. That's unrealistic i want to just teach her moderation . it's just crazy how these days you ask a small child what they want for dinner and they're quick to say McDonalds or some shit.

I'm not okay with that.
>>
>>36626173

You can eat McDonalds and be 'healthy'. Health is a matter of calories in/calories out and getting adequate nutrition (micronutrients).
>>
>>36626204
Eghh...True. But that's not a concept a child knows and just personally, I don't think that young children should eat that shit. I just don't see why any child under 3 should be eating it and just me personally, I don't like to go out to eat fast food.

I mean realistically will I be able to keep my child from eating certain foods? No not always there may be a situation where we are out all day and shes hungry. Have to stop and get something to eat or when my family babysits unfortunately I already know when you try to tell someone what to do with your kids they don't listen and my family is fat as shit and I know there will be a situation where I say no poptarts and they feed her a peice or a half

Also calories in calories out don't have much to do with health. Cal in vs Cal out supports the idea that it's not what you eat but how much. I can eat McDonalds all day every day and be below my tdee and not become fat but I won't be healthy
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.