[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtu.be/-kj5YNBPKzg I love this man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x250
http://youtu.be/-kj5YNBPKzg

I love this man
>>
hahahaha, that was pure gold
>>
That guy absolutely rekt the feminist
>>
File: Crow.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Crow.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
the women has the same weird health obsession that this place has.
The word just doesnt mean anything outside of a medical context. You actually, literally cant tell if someone is healthy. you, yourself cant tell if your healthy.
You ask most people "do you feel good?" they answer yes, so they must be healthy. And if theyre healthy whatever they eat, however much they exercise and their weight must be healthy, they feel good after all.
>>
all hail the dangerous faggot
>>
>they turn laura croft into some sort of lesbianic dumpy..
oh geez, haha
>>
>>36616432
my grandma smoke and drank every day for 40 years. She felt great. Until one day she had a pain and went to the doctor. 3 months later she died of cancer.
Was she healthy? healthy up until she got the pain? or?
>>
>>36616432
>you, yourself, can't tell if your healthy
so let's say someone is a bmi of 15, you need a doctor to let you know that's unhealthy?

or if your hair is falling out, you need "medical context" for that to be a sign of ill health?
>>
File: 1403503392740.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1403503392740.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>36615789
>mfw they can't call him a cis pig because he's a homo
>>
>>36616432
Literally backwards. Health outside of a medical context relates to function, both mental and physical, and when something unhealthy interferes with the functioning, it creates the feedback of feeling bad
>>
>>36616432
you can "feel good" by stuffing your face with cakes, doesn't mean you're healthy.
oftentimes you CAN tell if someone is unhealthy when it gets to a danger point.
>>
File: nnnnnnohomo.jpg (217 KB, 1676x1005) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnohomo.jpg
217 KB, 1676x1005
>>36615789
>http://youtu.be/-kj5YNBPKzg [Embed]
>doesn't get overly excited
>has pleasant mannerisms even when met by retards and ridicule
>stands firm by his facts and beliefs
>he's homosexual

who is he and why isn't he my husband
no homo ofc
>>
>>36618186
pic semi related, someone I'd go gay for
>>
I swear that bitch hit the SJW bingo
>that hair
>trying to handwave criticism by claiming to be about diversity
>"b-but im not like the statistical value because reasons"
>problematic
>throws in unnecessary anti-capitalist remarks
>>
>>36615789
If all homos were like that I wouldn't really have a problem with them. He's so reasonable it's almost hard to believe he takes it up his ass.
>>
>>36618211
In general any girl with the rockabilly aesthetic is someone you should avoid
>>
>>36618193
You would go gay for any man, fuccboi. That's because you're homo.
>>
>>36618211
She was probably lying about going to a gym (it doesn't show at all) and having long lasting relationship as well.
>>
>>36618382
Tbh, you don't have to look like you go to the gym to actually be going. Fuck-around-itis is real
>>
>>36618186
faggots are such blights holy shit
>>
>>36617710
this kills the feminist's arguments
>>
File: wtf.jpg (27 KB, 317x628) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
27 KB, 317x628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k

14:40

Did he just name drop /pol/?

I can't believe I've never heard of this guy before
>>
>>36618928
You obviously weren't here during gamergate
>>
>>36618928
Thanks for the link.

This is good shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.