[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes them so powerful /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (148 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 400x267
What makes them so powerful /fit/?
>>
They're short so they have a small hitbox
>>
>>36613622
/thread
>>
If theyre so powerful why cant they beat illiterate niggers?
>>
File: 1431753654865.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1431753654865.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36613614
But do they have GUNS
>>
>>36613614
i thought it was philipino
>>
>>36613614
>What makes them so powerful /fit/?
It's fact that makes them so powerful

dolphin: people are the most swimest
fuckboi: OP succ aa nigga
fact: filipoinois powerufl race in the world
>>
>>36613637
Actually yeah, the Philippines has a healthy firearms industry, both legal and illegal, and the legal requirements for owning a gun are fairly lax.
>>
>>36613638
Various languages taking over naming things results in things getting jumbled up here and there
>>
>>36613614
This is cringey af

T. a filipino
>>
>>36613614
Wouldn't their race be asian or south east asian and their ethnic group be philipino?
>>
>>36613657
Cool, the flips are ight in my book.
>>
One of my neighbors' growing up adopted a filipino kid. He's just finishing his freshman year of college, and he constantly posts pics of his workouts which are mostly crossfit style shit with horrible form. He's been lifting for almost 3 years now, and he has the same body as he did when he was 13.

>crossfit and filipino, not even once
>>
File: most powerful.png (140 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
most powerful.png
140 KB, 235x300
>>36613614
>>
>>36613739
2nd and 3rd gens got all the same stupid hookups as the rest of us, Normie's are normies
In the Philippines proper, your only options are grossly overpriced fitness clubs with limited free weights and absurdly cheap gyms without air conditioning and usually involve boxing. Plenty of plates to lift, if you don't mind a little heatstroke.
>>
>>36613714
But don't go there expecting to just have a little fun shooting, if you don't know where reputable ranges are folks know that's their cue to hustle you into firing range scams.
>>
>>36613770
The kid is 1st Gen although he was adopted as like a toddler or something (his adoptive parents are white). He's lived here in the US pretty much all his life
>>
>>36613706
Shut up, nigger.

Did you not see that entire statement prefaced by the word "fact"?
>>
>>36613806
Gen involves level of cultural adaption. The literature on migrant families terms children brought into other countries early in life (usually before teen years) as 1.5 gen. As someone adopted as a toddler, he may as well be second. Culturally, he is. Put shortly, he's whitewashed man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.