[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burning Fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1453925708535.gif (2 MB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
1453925708535.gif
2 MB, 290x218
I need to lose weight as soon as possible, I am 200 pounds and I want to hit about 180 maybe less then that, I go to the gym so that is helping but my food choices are shit. What are some good fat burning foods I can eat?
>>
>fat burning foods
>>
Read the fucking sticky god damn it
>>
>>36612930
>HURRRRR l'M A FAT FUCK WHO WAS TOO LAZY TO WORK OUT AND NOW l'M TOO LAZY TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH
>WHAT FOODS BURN FAT lNSTEAD OF ME JUST WORKING OUT?

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>36612930
Just eat your regular food, but while it's really hot so the food burns.

But in all seriousness if you really want to lose weight fast just cut out liquid calories completely from you diet. Just drink water and also do some moderate cardio like 20min run a few times a week just to help your metabolism.
>>
>>36612930
2g DNP with every meal will really help you burn

fat
>>
File: laughing-samoans-s1-e3-e3.jpg (21 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
laughing-samoans-s1-e3-e3.jpg
21 KB, 400x225
Stop eating shit food. Your not that retarded.. when you look at food, if you have to go "hmm is this unhealthy" then fucking yes. Your a fucking adult you know what "good" food is. It's not a secret, there's no formula or magic secret science bullshit. Eat some fucking lightly seasoned chicken and veggies you absolute shit ffs christ god dammit
>>
>>36612930

>fat burning food

Eat nothing but veggies for the next four months and workout. This means no eggs, no meat, no junk food, no artificially induced sugar products.

Ideally, you should eat nothing but carrots and broccoli. 4 months anon. FOUR MONTHS.

You'll easily drop 50-60lbs.
>>
>>36612930
I cut 14lbs in march by cutting out carbs.
>>
>>36612930
>What are some good fat burning foods I can eat?

What about walking for 40 minutes, is that too much for you? you disgusting lazy shit.
>>
>>36612930
You gotta confuse the body, so eat something really cold to burn the fat.
>>
>>36614685
Eat steel beams for one month, then drink 5 gallons of jet fuel. The weight will melt right off.
>>
Just get some liposuction. You will look amazing in no time. Then hit the tanning booth and get a badass tattoo. get ready for the beach anon
>>
>>36617907
>Just get some liposuction
This is lazy, don't be a lazy fatass.
>>
>>36612930
you want to eat food in order to lose weight?
how ironic
>>
>>36614661
>Ideally, you should eat nothing but carrots and broccoli. 4 months anon. FOUR MONTHS.

doubt thats possible
>>
>>36612930

>but my food choices are shit

Why the fuck are you even asking what you can do?
>>
eat less
dont eat junk
exercise
maintain this lifestyle for months
done
>>
>>36614661
>you will drop 50-60lbs
most of it will be muscle, not all weight loss = good weight loss
>>
>>36612930
Eat nothing but salmon chicken breast and
Tilapia on olive oil WITH REASONABLY SMALL PROPORTIONS. Also it helps to drink 8 glasses of water a day and add a shitton of carrots and broccoli to fill you up if you aren't full
>>
>>36612930
Eat same food just eat less of it fat burning foods are a marketing gimmick to sell morons overpriced fruit
>>
File: Fisherman's Eggs.png (523 KB, 1092x612) Image search: [Google]
Fisherman's Eggs.png
523 KB, 1092x612
>>36612930
>>36612930
eat grilled chicken breast
and any GREEN veggies for 3 months
you can sub chicken for steak ONCE a week and add yummy fruits with honey TWICE a week
week = 7 days
>>
Why do people still respond to these with reasonable advice? If an OP can't take time to check the sticky then they neither deserve decent advice and are probably too lazy to act on it anyway. When I was on /g/ back in the day stupid people asking to fix their problems got told to install gentoo. Idk, I feel that being helpful in these threads is a lost cause at worst and unwittingly encouraging this behavior at beast
>>
Would there be any particular reason over the last three weeks I haven't lost shit? Eating 1200 calories (yes, I'm measuring and record it all, no junk, only water) and exercising about 45 minutes a day. Elliptical mainly because joints. 5'5 190 still for the record.
>>
>>36623537
you gotta escalate lower in calories or exercise harder
>>
>>36623537
Try bumping the calorie intake a bit. Try 1500 for a week and see if that makes a difference
>>
Eat clean.
Intermittent fast every day.
Hit gym hard after a 24hr fast 2-3xs a week.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.