[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some protein filled healthy meals do you eat regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Healthy-eating.png (240 KB, 512x340) Image search: [Google]
Healthy-eating.png
240 KB, 512x340
What are some protein filled healthy meals do you eat regularly on a bulk?
>>
>>36608887
a whole chicken
>>
>>36608898
Yeah, already eating that multiple time a week, with beef, pork, shrimps, fish.
Looking to diversify my diet, with things like nuts and the likes.
>>
>protein filled
>bulk
>not carb filled with just enough protein like it's supposed to
>>
>>36608898
Fuck off troll. Chicken tastes terrible.

Get the fuck out of my thread and don't reply to me.
>>
ree fuck you mods
get a life
>>
>>36608887
peanuts
>>
>>36608943
chicken nuggets better?
>>
File: o-LENTILS-AND-LEGUMES-facebook.jpg (723 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-LENTILS-AND-LEGUMES-facebook.jpg
723 KB, 1536x1024
Vegetarian chili (mixed beans, tomato, and peppers)
Curried red lentils
Brown lentil and walnut tacos
Vegetable stir-fry with tempeh
Hummus (chickpeas)
Thick split pea and barley soup

Legumes are very healthy protein foods
>>
>>36610451
Pedovegan pls go
>>
>>36610519

Not the kiddy diddler, just contributing to a thread asking for healthy protein filled meals. If you're not eating at least one legume-based meal a day, you're doing things wrong.
>>
>>36610537
PerfectNutrition pls go
>>
>>36610570

Who?
>>
File: 1456066989172.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456066989172.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>>36610595
>>
>>36610537

jesus fucking christ I'll bet you have a beard and you're wearing glasses and a flannel shirt RIGHT NOW

even if you're not you're still a fucking faggot
>>
>>36608887
1 pulled chicken breast + 1 can of black beans + tons of hot sauce = around 1000 calories of protein rich spicy goodness.
>>
6 scoops
>>
>>36610608

>triggered by healthy food
>>
Canned tunas (3), mayo and canned corn (1/2 of whole bottle). Mix it. And with 6 slices of bread prepare 3 sandwiches.

Kcal in this meal: 850~
Macros:
-proteins: 66+18+4
-carbos: 30+28+28+28+

do the math bro

I've been eating this everyday for my bulk
>>
>>36610652

>using the word "triggered"

it's as if you're trying to prove my point

it's used here colloquially but I'm sure you have some bullshit degree in psychology right? Or maybe you were an activist for a broader definition of PTSD in your college? Honestly go talk to your fucking girlfriend about how great gender equality is or if you actually are a faggot go suck a multicultural cock while listening to some horseshit song with a clapping chorus
>>
>>36610740

>that tumblr-esque rant
>>
>>36610789

HEIL HITLER

(you should agree he was a fucking vegetarian after all)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.