[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT APRIL FUCKS EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1429981024684.jpg (122 KB, 999x624) Image search: [Google]
1429981024684.jpg
122 KB, 999x624
HEY THANKS FOR THE GAY-ASS UPDATE YOU CHINK MOOT FUCK

anyways, new QTDDTOT thread, old one was dying
>>
>>36608191
Do I add SS accessories from the get go or do I have to wait a certain amount of months when starting the program?
>>
File: 1455753709248.jpg (37 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1455753709248.jpg
37 KB, 540x378
are supps a meme?

i've never used any, not even whey or anything, no pills, just food and water and lifting.

would i see better results if i started taking a multi, using whey, using creatine, etc?
>>
File: 1422200363317.png (223 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
1422200363317.png
223 KB, 500x445
I just wanted to say to all you guys.

Thanks for all the help. I'm finally losing weight and I feel good. Calorie counting isn't nearly as daunting as it seemed.

Currently down about 6 pounds after a little over a month, hopefully I'll hit my goal weight in August or September.
>>
>>36608483
Supps are just that: Supplements. They can help, but they're not miracle workers. Whey is nice if you can't get enough natural protein in and is a cheap replacement for fresh meat.

>would i see better results if i started taking a multi, using whey, using creatine, etc?
Now multivitamins are a meme. They don't really do anything you can't get in a regular day.
>>
how do i get a gym membership?
>>
>>36608575
Wdf
>>
what's better for cutting
Big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner
Or
Small breakfast, medium lunch, big dinner
>>
>>36608467
Anyone
>>
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
What does caffeine actually do? What isit good for?
>>
>>36608191
/g/ here

Just add https://s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.651.css to your adblocker and for the tomorrow theme add https://userstyles.org/styles/79480/4chan-dark-tomorrow to 4chan x's custom theme.

Returns everything back to normal until chink moot cums and turns 4chan back to it's origins
>>
>>36608804
Whichever one you find easier to stick to
>>
>>36608804
A lot of small portions of everything. Try to separate your big meals into small ones as often as possible
>>
>>36608824
You don't have to wait but it's recommended.
>>
Are diet wheys with green tea extract and such a meme or do they help with losing weight?
>>
>>36608467
start the programme for at least a couple weeks with solid progress, then add 1 accessory at a time. you can add small stuff like curls quicker than say pull ups for example.

>>36608498
multivitamins are not a meme. its easy to have a vitamin deficiency in the average diet.

>>36608804
the former has shown minor benefits but its menial in the grande scheme of things.

>>36608830
makes you feel more awake. good for not feeling so sluggish.

>>36608869
memes
>>
>>36608191
What the fuck is this new theme ? It's all white and it won't go away.

How do I change it back ?
>>
>>36608932
see >>36608847
Do you not read the thread?
>>
>>36608884
>multivitamins are not a meme.
a majority of the shit in multivitamins is completely unnecessary. What can you get from those that you don't get from your average diet?
>>
>>36608932
Look at the date dumbass, everything will be back to normal tomorrow.
>>
I reached 165lb on deadlift, pretty proud of my skelly gains. I felt I could lift it but I felt some pressure on my lower back; I still got the reps, and it doesn't hurt at all now, but I'm kinda bad at identifying pain.
What's a good limit for deadlift? Until you can't lift it an inch?
>>
>>36608191
Should I seriously eat my cum? Some anons in another thread said they did and that they saw some minor improvements in their health. Are they being honest?

I don't mind eating my cum if I have to. no homo
>>
>>36609206
Definitely. Cum is 30g of protein per ounce, high source of energy and vegan. It's the only way to reach roid-levels natty.
>>
Is it ok to lift and do a shit ton of cardio (burning around 8-900 calories to offset my cheat day binge) tomorrow or should I do two shorter 4-500 calorie burning cardio sessions back to back?
>>
>>36609249
But isn't an ounce 28 grams? So there's 30 grams of protein, per 28 grams of cum! fucking hell, im start eating my cum this evening.
>>
>>36609282
either is fine as long as you lift before you run.
>>
wtf is happening
>>
>>36609365
april fools day anon
>>
>>36609145
>a majority of the shit in multivitamins is completely unnecessary
whats in your multivitamin

and the point isn't that 'they are useful because you cant get it from your diet', the point is a lot of diets aren't varied enough or include enough vitamin rich food sources to have a substantial amount of vitamins, and its inclusion is cheap enough and takes no effort that anyone whos not sure should take a supplement.
>>
>>36609328
np, once you start, you'll wish you had begun earlier
>>
>>36609356
Cool, I always lift before doing any cardio, stretching or TKD pattern practice so good to see I'm good to go.
>>
So, I have a question about bacon.
The serving size is one slice and they have the grams that are equivalent to "one slice" there as well. However, the two are only even close to equal when considering an uncooked slice (eg. I cooked 5 slices that weighed in at around "two slices" before eating).

Since I don't eat bacon raw, I should be weighing after cooking to accurately reflect my intake, right? I never thought about this until this morning, but now it seems like what makes the most sense.
>>
Is carbing it up after a workout a meme? Spiking the insulin for whatever reason?

>friend started eating rice after workouts
>"dude it fills up your glycogen and maximizes protein absorption instead of using it as energy"

Is he brosciencing me.
>>
>>36609673
hes actually correct

>>36609587
it should give either the nutrition for 'cooked weight' or 'raw weight'. weigh it according to that.

>>36609282
it won't 'offset it', you'll just have one day where you had too many calories, and one day where you had far too little calories. both are bad and won't equate one normal day.

>>36609206
theres better alternatives for your diet than cum. dirt has lots of minerals, but so does water.

>>36609160
im not sure what you're asking exactly, but you shouldn't consistently have excessive pressure in your lower back during deadlifts and you should always use good form in training.
>>
If I have a flabby abdomen should I keep eating at a deficit while doing bodyweight exercises and jogging?

Or should I focus on doing more ab workouts, I only do crunches, planks and bodyweight squats right now because no gym membership.

I weight 145lb and am 5'7''. I used to be 220lb so I'm not sure if I just have a lot of loose skin or a lot of belly fat left.
>>
>>36609397
It's a waste of money. All you have to do is eat veggies and you can get everything a multivitamin provides.

>the point is a lot of diets aren't varied enough or include enough vitamin rich food sources to have a substantial amount of vitamins
[citation needed]
>>
So apparently I've got pretty bad posture. When I try to stand up straight with my head pulled up and chin tucked, I look like a worm.
The worst part, is my arms start to tingle.
Am I fucked?
>>
>>36610053
I'm having trouble visualizing what you mean, but you probably aren't fucked.
>>
>>36610099
No my face is fucked I already know that, but the tingling in my arms when standing up straight is what's worrying me
Will that go away?
>>
>>36610041
>[citation needed]
>ive never come across this and im not bothered to do an ounce of independent research and if no citation is given they must be wrong
>simultaneously i wont post citations backing my side

and also
>It's a waste of money. All you have to do is eat veggies
its a waste of money for those that get enough veggies (or other foods high in vitamins), which you can infer from my original statement. to assume everyone gets enough is very optimistic and ignorant of you.
>>
>>36610221
But what's missing from this diet? If you're eating meat, veggies, and fruit, what could possibly be missing to the point of you needing a vitamin?

If you're so sure, point me to a study that proves it.
>>
>>36609758
Post body
>>
Will tingling in the arms when using proper posture go away as I practice proper posture more? Or should I go see a doctor?
>>
I've just started lifting and I'm making pretty steady gains in terms of strength.

But I'm worried my tiny ass wrists aren't keeping up. They seem disproportionately strained when I'm doing lifts. Should I set aside some time for wrist exercises? Or should I just get some straps?
>>
Skeleton here

Trying to gain a bit of weight, about 20 lbs is my goal. How long should I wait before working out after eating ?
>>
>>36610502
>But what's missing from this diet?
I'm slowly being convinced I'm being trolled here, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and spell this out for you.

I never said people with a well rounded and inclusive diet should have vitamin tablets regardless, which is what you are asserting.

the point is that a lot of people do not have a well rounded and inclusive diet, therefore a supplement to reduce that deficit is useful. anyone thats ever been a student living out of home can attest to this without hesitation. not everyone even likes fruits and veg and shelf life is shit so most won't bother buying it on a limited student budget.

vitamin supplements are inexpensive, last years and take literally a second to have in your day. saying
>durrrr just buy cabbage lol i do
is stupid and unhelpful.

>point me to a study that proves it
you know how I know you've never been to uni (and are also a lazy dependent cunt)?
>>
>>36608191
Former lazy fat here, not exactly ripped now, but made a ton of progress since then. Been trying jogging for about the past year and a half. Still slow, whenever I try for long distance, like anything over 5-6 minutes, sometime longer, my quads start hurting like a son of a bitch. Been the same for over a year with no real improvement. Jog about 2 times a week on non-weight days. Any advice?
>>
>>36610621
Do C25K
http://www.c25k.com/
>>
>>36610559
Bump
>>
>>36610651
Tried it, was able to do 25 minutes of really slow(like 12 minute mile slow) and even then I was fighting the pain in quads after about 10 minutes.

Guess now would be a good time to ask, are you supposed to do C25K while doing weights in the same week?
>>
Should I do ULxULxx or ULxULUx if I feel like I can do it, or should I just have a rest day. I've been lifting for about 6 months if this matters, so I'm still sort of a beginner.
>>
What does it mean to "flex" or "tighten" your core when doing any excercise?

All the excercise a of all kinds I see on YouTube, people say to tighten the core. How can I know I'm doing that? Do I have to tense up my stomach muscles?
>>
How's this for a routine? AxAxAxx
deadlifts
bench press
squats
overhead press
leg curls
cable flies
leg press
lat pull downs
dips
bent over rows
bicep curls
shrugs
planks
supermans
>>
>>36610760
Tense your stomach, you've now engaged your core.
>>
File: 20160401_193443.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160401_193443.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
So with all my meals i still feel hungry afterwards. Pic related is my average meal in terms of the sort of food i usually have. Its a salad with carrots, half a gluten free sandwich (im a ceciliac) with power greens, small mayo, and 3 slices of turkey with green beans, black bean spaghetti, and a small portion of rice. Am i missing something?
>>
>>36610559
Need answer still
>>
File: 1451347441165.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1451347441165.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>
>>36610779
Terrible
You have no business making your own routine
>>
Can I add 20 pounds to my DB incline bench in one month?

I'm currently at 55 pounds with a goal of 100 by the end of the summer, but I'm trying to make it to 75 by May 1st.

Thoughts/tips/advice?
>>
File: psykoosi aku.jpg (42 KB, 510x570) Image search: [Google]
psykoosi aku.jpg
42 KB, 510x570
this new 4chan is FABULOUS
>>
>>36611192
why
>>
How do I give good oral to a girl when I've never done it before?

I'm typing this on my phone in the shower right now and she's in the other room. Pls b quick.
>>
>>36610586
Depends on the workout. Intense cardio, wait at least 30 mins and preferably an hour. Lifting can be done on a full stomach.>>36610601
>>
>>36610779
Garbage.
>>
>>36611244
>Downs
I can't trust you
>>
>>36610760
Tighten up your stomach like you were holding your breath or somebody was tickling you
>>
>>36611244
please explain why
>>
>>36611135
Yes, meat.

Srs tho, that sounds like a ridiculously sparse "meal". Like 400 calories or thereabouts. How many meals this size do you have a day? Are you male or grill? Cutting?
>>
>>36611185
Fuck off Anne, everyone hates you
>>
>>36611205
>new browsing on a phone and have no idea what everyone is bitching about
>>
>>36611222
Take your time, have fun, focus on the clit and respond to her signals. Thats all. enjoy yourself.
>>
>>36611259
Because it's just every exercise you know crammed into the same day. If you need evidence, try your "routine" for two weeks and report back. Your workouts will be 3 hours long, youll be exhausted after the first hour, you'll make zero gains and probably snap your shit up.

Any reason you're not using an off-the-shelf routine?
>>
>>36611222
use the flat of the tongue sometimes
>>
>>36611276
Dinner's usually my largest meal of the day. I'll share what i had earlier today, it's similar to what i have on most days. For breakfast i had scrambled eggs (2 eggs) with oatmeal and fruit (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries) and a kale drink. After that i had a salad about 4 hrs later with lettuce, red peppers, carrots, cucumber, and broccoli. 2 hrs after that i had teriyaki chicken with rice, broccoli, and green beans and a protein bar. In between then and my dinner i had a banana and some cereal with milk. Im also male and im not cutting intentionally, ive retained a low bf% for a long time
>>
i stopped training my fucking legs for almost a week

did some now and i got the fucking pain after leg day

Is there a way to fix the pain rather than waiting 3 days?

Is eating a shit whole of protein before bed good?
>>
What's /fit/'s opinion on the best meal replacement shake for weight loss?

I'm not looking for any fancy weight loss chemicals or "fat burning green tea" etc gimmick.
Just a shake that I can replace my lunch with when I'm at school.
>>
I Know this sounds retarded and stupid but bare with me

Does going to the gym and eating right really going to give me muscles eventually? I can't fathom or imagine myself with muscles because I'm a literal skeleton with skin, like 130lbs and 6'0.

Sounds too good to be true. I mean I can't imagine my shoulders or back getting bigger. Neither my arms, as my biceps (is that what you call them?) are very short. Can't imagine how it'll look like if it's huge
>>
>>36612388
protein shakes are good , but watch out for the amount of calories
>>
>>36612462
yes it will , work out your body , break the muscle , eat protein and the amount of cals for bulking and you will start to gain weight

also if you are spooky you may not be eating too much , to make changes you gotta do stuff you have never done
>>
When are you supposed to go up a shirt size?

I've always filled out large shirts with my shoulders even when I was 140. Then I got a large chest from work and filled that out too. I'm just starting to get my arms bigger but not quite to the point of filling them out at 15.5 inches.

I think my shoulders are around 22 inches. My chest 43.5-44 and my arms 15.5.

At large I appear biggish but if I go extra I'll look tiny like I feel

Do you go up once your arms go up?
>>
Are pedometers worth it? I'm looking online for some bracelet ones. But I'm deciding if I should get them.

I see a few from 20 bucks to 80 bucks. But I also see some cheap ones that are $5. What's a good price for one of these? Is it even worth it?
>>
Are spellcasters a meme or are they legit?
>>
>>36612562
Why don't you wear what feels comfortable instead of looking like the faggot in a tiny shirt
>>
>>36608191
On a cut, lost 40 pounds so far, around 230 right now.
Is it worth doing some ab workouts right now? Will it make my stomach appear smaller instead of wide?
>>
File: Programming-Complexity-Graph.jpg (89 KB, 1274x868) Image search: [Google]
Programming-Complexity-Graph.jpg
89 KB, 1274x868
>>36612599
>spellcaster
Nah. It's not a meme. Every D&D party needs at least one spellcaster

Just kidding. It's a total meme. Do heavy compounds for abs. That or an ab wheel. The point of the game is not variation of exercise, but intensity of exercise. At least for beginners.

>>36612638
See above. Do abs by doing heavy compounds. You should have been doing them all this long desu
>>
>>36612638
Ab workouts are going to make you seem bigger until you lose enough fat.

Also, about how fast do weighted pullups and dips explode your arms mixed in with some curls?
>>
Hey /fit I've been lifting for a month (lifted befor this but not seriously) and I've just de loaded due to a break for doing school projects and assignments. Ive been doing stronglifts with no accessories and largely haven't failed (OHP is starting to plateau though).

I'm struggling with the order of excersises, should I worry about that? Will it effect my progress?

Here is what I currently do in orderand my progress in the last month. Is this good? pls rate and share what you recommend switching/adding if anything

A: Bench 5x5, row 5x5, squat 5x5
B: OHP 5x5, deadlift 5x5, squat 5x5

Bench: 95 - 125 lbs
Row: 85 - 115 lbs
OHP: 55 - 85 lbs
Deadlift: 155 - 215 lbs
>>
As a 5´11 145lbs skellie who wants to achieve ottermode, what should be my perfect weight?
Also what routine should I do? Currently on PPL
>>
whats a realistic time for these results

bench 3x205 > 5x225
squat 3x265 > 5x315
deadlift 5x275 > 5x405
>>
>>36612848
like 175 ish lean so youll have to bulk to atleast 180 plus
>>
>>36613163
Thanks m8
I was thinking like 175 12%bf is achivable in 8 months?
>>
How much lean muscle can I put on in 2-3 months of serious lifting (4-5 days a week)
>>
>>36610601
lol Ross got rekt
>>
>>36613430

The natty limit is around 4 pounds over a period of 10 weeks. If you bust your ass, sleep well, and eat big you may gain 5 pounds of muscle. It may not sound like much, but recall that 5 pounds of lean muscle will be able to store ~10 pounds of water and glycogen.
>>
I've had almost zero physical activity for a week because of a little emergency. During that week I had little sleep, shitty food, lots of fatigue, etc. Lost some weight, too.

When I get back to working out and eating right tomorrow, do I get right back hard into this time of year's usual upper/lower body (tomorrow would be upper day) split, or do I take it easy and do a full body workout with 2 sets each of everything?

Sorry if I'm overthinking this, but I've gotten so used to the autistic /fit/ lifestyle that such a little break in routine confuses me.
>>
How do I use chalk? Just rub it on my hands? Gonna get some for deadlifts.
>>
>>36613488
How much bigger will I look? Will I look a lot more filled out?
>>
If you took a facepull but did it at chest height, what would that be called?
>>
File: Seated_Low_Cable_Row[1].png (50 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Seated_Low_Cable_Row[1].png
50 KB, 540x360
>>36613674
A row
>>
>>36613488
>sleep well

I've been fucking my sleep schedule up pretty bad by playing games late into the night.

I'm still sore and usually I've stopped feeling sore by now. Is it because I'm not sleeping enough or I'm staying up too late? Also, lack of sleep fucks with your gains?
>>
>>36613758
why don't people read the fucking sticky
yes
>>
What's the harm in doing arms every day of the week? But like half weight every rest day?
>>
When pull my shoulders back and head up into correct posture I begin to feel tingling in my arms.
Will this go away as I continue to maintain posture?
>>
>>36613982
It would not be progressively overloading your body.

>>36615217
Manual contraction to fix posture can feel that way
>>
Should I be spending longer at the gym?

Recently started doing SL5x5 and if there's no queue for anything I can be in and out in 30 minutes. I feel like I should be spending more time but I think 10 minutes per exercise is reasonable.
>>
>>36608191
I only have an oly barbell and 120kg of discs

Is there any good stdength routine that I could do?
>>
>>36615374
You will need more rest when you start lifting heavier weights. You might spend two hours close to the end of the program.
>>
>>36615421
Makes sense. Thanks
>>
>>36615410
Starting strength
>>
>>36611135
I have this problem, try drinking a glass of water before your meal and see if that helps.
>>
>>36610730
Self bump
>>
>>36615410
as >>36615504 said, find yourself a bench as a rack and you're set.
>>
How reliable is Scooby's calorie calculator?
I'm 6'2, 24 years old and 83kg, about to go on a summer cut. I'm looking for a 500 cal deficit. I total around 5 hours at the gym per week but am otherwise sedentary. According to Scooby's calculator, my TDEE is 3000 calories, meaning I'm cutting on 2500. When I think over how much food that affords me, it feels off as fuck, like I should be cutting at around 2100-2300.
>>
I had a nasty headache last night going to sleep and its still here slightly after waking up.
Do I skip gym today and lift tomorrow?
>>
>>36616260

Calculators are all estimated. Eat at 2500 for a week or two. If you lost 1 pound/week the calculator was right about the 500 deficit, if you lost less then you need to increase it. If you lost more than 1 pound/week then 2500 is way too low and you need to increase.
>>
>>36613491

Right back in it and brace for the DOMS
>>
File: 1438874476736.jpg (9 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1438874476736.jpg
9 KB, 300x223
How do people reach 1/2/3/4 plate in such a quick time on this site?

I've been working our regularly for a year and a half, eating right, drinking a gallon of water a day, getting plenty of sleep, tracking my macros, the works.

Even so, I've only hit 115/190/250/385, 3x5 for the first three, 1x5 for the last.

It seems like people pass around 1/2/3/4 plates as a really easy goal that they hit in six months. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong, other than not bulking past 190 lbs.
>>
>>36616391
Rule of thumb is that if you feel bad above your neck, you can work out, and if you feel bad below your neck, you should rest.
>>
>>36616569

Who would do that? Go on the internet and lie? No way
>>
>>36616545
So have I got the correct method for this:
>Weigh self daily (I don't have an eating disorder, so I've no problem with this)
>Weigh just as I wake up after going to the toilet
>Note weight
>Calculate average weight for week at the end of the week
>Compare to last week's average
>Adjust if necessary

This should minimise weight fluctuations as much as possible, yes?
>>
>>36616594
Seriously? Its just bullshit?

I mean, it feels like its a weird combination of not being very funny and being said really often on this site. Is it really just e-stating for ego?
>>
>>36613491

In these situations I usually do a full-body workout with high reps and light weight, just to get my muscles used to doing the movements and to increase circulation. You aren't going to be as strong as you were, so there's no point in going all out and killing yourself. Trust me, after you get every muscle group moving, a workout 2 days later will feel way better, things will be more natural, etc.
>>
Doing SS and got to the point where i'm squatting heavy (well at least it feels fucking heavy for me) 100kg+. But it has started actually making my arms feel incredibly exhausted after squatting, to the point where it is seriously affecting my ability to perform press and bench press afterwards. I don't understand why my arms would be aching after squatting as I use a thumbless grip and my hands rest on the bar rather than holding it. Any idea what i could be doing wrong?
>>
>>36616569
What is 1/2/3/4?
Is it press/bench/squat/deadlift?
>>
>>36616690
Yup. Its about the number of plates on one side of the bar.

135 OHP, 225 Bench, 315 Squat, 405 Deadlift.

I've heard a million times on this site that people have hit these numbers within 4-6 months of working out. I have no idea how.
>>
I'm currently doing PPLPPLx, but I can never be bothered to do the last legs day. I do it anyway, but I'd rather not. Would there be any problems if I just substituted it for a run?
>>
>>36616569
>>36616711

As someone looking to approach 1/2/3/4 after my next bulk, here's my take on it. There's a few possibilities, or any combination of the above:
>lying about length of time lifting
I've been lifting for nearly 3 years on and off on whack as fuck programmes, but I only took it "seriously" 6 months ago i.e. counting my calories, macros, rest time and going 5x per week. If I wanted to look good to my unaware peers, I'd say I managed 1/2/3/4 in a year. Also a factor here is people who played strength based sports beforehand.
>having poor form/e-stats
Happens more often outside of 4chan. Talk to some guy who hits the gym semi-seriously and he'll throw all sorts of bullshit at you. "Yeah man I bench 100kg easy no problem" coming from a 5'2 fatty who looks like he could bench press a tooth pick, or when he actually tries to demonstrate, does half reps or has someone "spot" him i.e. help him pull the weight up.
>The Incredible Bulk
The person in question bulked with reckless abaddon and never stopped. These are people who don't give a shit what they look like, but do care a lot about how much they lift. Throwing on 1.5kg or more body fat per week to pump up those stats, getting fat and strong at the same time.

Just from the above 3 examples, you can see how this kind of thing can become commonplace on a Tiawanese Homosexual PUA Forum like /fit/. A quick look around your gym over a 6 month period will confirm. That little skelly teenager didn't suddenly start outlifting you in the space of 6 months and if you're making progress, you'll find quite the opposite, that you'll slowly start catching up to the "big lifters" and keep ahead of the average member.

Stay true to yourself, don't cheat the reps and earn that 1/2/3/4 properly, no matter how long it takes.
>>
if i do 15-20 mins of cardio (usually HIIT) after lifting should I drink my protein shake in between the two or wait until after finishing the cardio?

cutting rn
>>
This isn't really fitness related, more relationship advice. Ive known this girl for about 3 years now, and I really like her. She seems to be perfect in every way. I also know her best friends, and have regularly hung out with them for a while now. Here's the problem. I want to ask her out, but due to my autistic philosophical/religious reasons, I won't date someone who has been in previous relationships. In the three years I have known her, she, nor her friends, have never even once mentioned any past relationships, or even expressed any interest in anyone. Is it safe to assume she hasn't had any? I can't just ask her without seeming creepy, so how do I find out?
>>
What are some vegetables that are easy and quick to prepare and rich in nutriments ? I'm currently eating mostly baby spinach, avocado and tomatoes but I'd like to add some stuff to complete whatever I would be lacking with those.
>>
Hey, fatty trying to lose weight here
I had an apple and banana for breakfast. Played vidya all day didn't realize I was hungry

Then I had a create your taste burger from maccas
>just meat, maximum lettuce tommato jalepenos mushroom pineapple huge burger

So I've only had about 700 calories today, the problem is I feel so full from that burger?

What should I do/eat? I feel so full but kinda hungry this has never happened what the fuck

Should I just go to bed? I'm tired.
>>
Is there a preferred Protein Powder brand or is it just whatever you can find?

Also is P2B healthy? Is it actually better than regular peanut butter?

I'm cutting right now.
>>
Been doing SS for 3-4 months and my numbers for 3x5reps of press/bench/squat/deadlift are now 45kg/65kg/105kg/110kg

I just want to know if these numbers seem okay or if it they look like i'm making too much/too little progress in this fairly short space of time.

I eat like a horse, fyi.
>>
>>36616841
carrots yo
i eat them raw because i'm lazy
>>
Are there any actual proven methods to add some height after puberty? Does anybody here have any experience trying to make height gains?
>>
>>36616922
MyProtein is pretty good. Affordable, decent delivery, available in both UK and US. Mixes reasonably well, tastes pretty good too.

>>36616932
http://symmetricstrength.com/
The above site will give you a good understanding of how proportional your lifts are, which muscle groups are lacking and how you stack up based on your stats.
>>
My shoulders hurt really bad while doing flies, but not while benching. Why?
>>
Are there any good intermediate routines for lifting twice a week you would recommend?
>>
>>36617080
No.
>>
>>36616976
damn, that's a useful site. Thanks
>>
>>36616725
bump
>>
I weighed at 9st 3lbs a couple of weeks ago but now I weigh 9st 7lbs, is it possible for 3-4lbs worth of water weight giving me a false reading?
>>
File: gbvgza.gif (2 MB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
gbvgza.gif
2 MB, 245x350
Skinny fat 20 year old here: 5'8 and 157lbs

Currently doing Stronglifts and making good gains but I'm not taking my diet seriously. Should I eat over under maintenance? All the info out there has me confused saying to eat over to gain muscle or under to lose weight. So what should I prioritize, burning fat or gaining muscle?

Also I was considering picking up yoga on my rest days. Good or bad idea?
>>
>>36617182
Need grill from this gif,I know there was a video of her
>>
>>36617190
princessdust
>>
5'10 at 150 lbs.
How much should I lose to get abs
>>
How do I improve my endurance? Running was always hard for me since I was just a kid and not a lot has changed since then. Should I just try to run more? Are there any good programs for that, or are there any other ways to improve fatigue? I'm not fat
>>
>>36617182
Sup bro, personally I would check out leangains intermittent fasting and just search for the leangains calculator and do maintenance. The idea behind it is to build muscle and loss fat. Many say it's impossible but with this method you can. Also being a beginner will make the results even faster. Give it a shot for a while and see how you like it.
>>
>>36617213
I've actually considered doing leangains for a while. I was a little confused by the website though cause the info is sort of scattered all over the place. I usually train in the afternoon, around 2pm. So would I break my fast before or after I train?
>>
How is P2B? Is it better than Peanut Butter for cutting? Or is it just filled with sugar?
>>
>>36616818
Bump
>>
>>36617299
Who cares if she has had past relationships. Even if she has just assume she hasn't and ask her out. What religion won't let you date a girl who's had past relationships? If she has is it worth it to you?
>>
>>36617360
I suppose I'll do this. I'm Christian, but it's more of a philosophical issue rather than a religious one. I got burned by a girl a while back, so now I'm really cautious around them. For me lots of past relationships=lots of past casual sex. Like I said it's autistic as fuck, I know.
>>
When I finally finish my tub of pre, how long should I wait before I buy a new one? I was thinking of a one month peroid without any.
>>
>>36615504
>>36615541
Fuck you I dont have the money for a bench/rack,thats why I asked what can I do with what I have,faggots
>>
I have long and thin arms but my chest looks unreasonably big compared to my body. I want to maximize triceps isolation without engaging my pecs (which close grip bench press doesn't do). Also homegym so no machine. Wat do
>>
File: 1391162543985.png (6 KB, 782x543) Image search: [Google]
1391162543985.png
6 KB, 782x543
I have a crush on a girl with a boyfriend what do
>>
I'm getting a sore right shoulder from sleeping and it seems to be building. I tried sleeping on my left but wake up back on my right side. How do I fix this?
>>
>>36617459
Give up
>>
>>36617450
Dumbbell tricep extension?
>>
>>36617293
You are probably talking about pb2. It is great. Especially for a cut. Makes greek yogurt and oats taste good.

It's only 45 calories a serving. 1 gram of sugar.

PB2 is legit.
>>
Skelly here

If I'm eating the right amount of calories to gain weight, how long should it be before I start seeing results? I've been 130 lbs for about 2 years now and I'm trying to up to 150.
>>
>>36617416
>I got burned by a girl a while back, so now I'm really cautious around them

Mate, that's every relationship ever. With each failed relationship, you learn more about what you want and don't want from a partner/relationship.
>Learned from my first relationship that you shouldn't rely on other people for your happiness, that your partner should be forward about telling her parents about you and that dating prudes isn't fun
>Learned from my second relationship... a lot about myself, that I was insecure as fuck and highly paranoid.
>Learned from my third relationship to not stick your dick in crazy and that I want a woman with a sense of independence. Also, fuck fatties for anything more than a casual fling.

For you, it might be that you're looking for someone who's not sexually promiscuous. That's fine, but your ability to read that will only go so far. My third girlfriend was shy and timid as fuck, but a freak in the bedroom, full on BDSM. Non-/fit/ reply really, but if she makes you feel good and you feel you've got a shot, go for it. The only way you'll know if she, or anyone else, is a match for you is through experience.
>>
>>36617896

Well it all depends. Fat is much easier to put on than muscle. Also depends on how much of a surplus you are eating at.

If you don't mind putting on fat it really wouldn't take you that long. If you want to put on minimal fat then of course it will take a lot longer.
>>
File: yudCd.jpg (17 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
yudCd.jpg
17 KB, 350x270
>>36617896
>seeing
If you're not talking about numbers on a scale, it varies. You can gain 0.5kg of muscle or so per week. How well that shows on your body mostly depends on your height. Manlets can look jacked after a good bulk cycle, lanklets take quite a while longer.

That's 5lbs of muscle in the pic, which is achievable in ~10 weeks of bulking. Imagine that divided into pieces and stretched over every major muscle group in your body. A good diet will get you that 5 times per year.
>>
>>36618068
This is probably a stupid question , but is it possible to build both fat and muscle ? Or is that counter productive... I'm not trying to get extremely /fit/ right now, I just want to have a healthy looking body.
>>
>>36618158
What's your height?
I started at 145lb, have pics at 160-180lb I can show if you want some visual comparison (over 6 months)
>>
>>36618158
If you are a beginner yes. It is called a recomp. Look it up if you are interested. If you are past the beginner stage I wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't recommend it regardless though. It is certainly possible but you can get results faster if you do a cut/bulk.
>>
>>36618158
The thick and thin of it is that cut and bulk cycles are more efficient. You can, in theory, build muscle and lose fat, but both will happen at a very slow rate. It's done by eating at/around maintenance (or just below), getting a good workout in and getting a very on point diet. As myself and other anons will echo, cut/bulk is more efficient.

I know that the Athlean-X channel on youtube has a video on losing fat and gaining muscle and I find his channel to be quite informative regardless of if he's trying to promote his range of products. Scooby may have also done a video on this and he's definitely done a video on gauging your expectations for gains. If you watch just one video following this post, make it that one, it'll keep you from being discouraged even if it doesn't have as many hard facts as I'd like.
>>
File: 1456449515488.jpg (64 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456449515488.jpg
64 KB, 500x667
I started taking creatine not so long ago and felt some strenght benefits, but my body also feels tighter and generally bigger and stronger and pumps are insane too. Does creatine also make you buffer or am i schizophrenic?
>>
>>36618412
I've been taking it for a month now and have not noticed a single difference.
>>
>>36618412
Creatine increases water retention. That's why your muscles seem more pumped up.
>>
File: hand-bend.webm (437 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
hand-bend.webm
437 KB, 360x640
Is this normal, or am I double-jointed?

Someone commented on how weird it was that I can bend my fingers back that far. He was unable to do it.

I've been cracking my knuckles, snapping my fingers, popping the joints, and recently flexing side-to-side the top joints of each finer for years. To get that satisfying snap noise, and loosen up the range of motion.
>>
While I'm sat at the computer, I'm sitting in an odd postion on a short stool. There's little space for my legs under the table, and this is the seat I've been delt with. I don't even realise it most of the time, but blood in my legs becomes somewhat constricted as my leg muscles are bent in. Years of doing this, and I worry that I'm creating a problem for myself sometime in the future.

Am I slowly damaging the blood flow, what are some common concerns for constricting the blood flow (or sitting in a position that constricts bloodflow) that would lead to a problem in the longrun?
>>
File: +61.jpg (243 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
+61.jpg
243 KB, 900x1600
Advice for trimming facial hair? Head hair advice also appreciated.

6 weeks since last shave. I know it looks like shit. I'd like to have some facial hair, and not simply go for a clean-shaven look. I don't own trimmers or anything like that. Hair grows at different lengths at different regions of the face. Possibly trim the faster growing hairs to match the rate of the slower growing hairs? I don't want it to look too try-hard; closest to natural but not shit.
>>
File: 1456698641076.png (616 KB, 469x595) Image search: [Google]
1456698641076.png
616 KB, 469x595
what are the best containers to get for meal prep? i only need containers for taking my lunch to work, but read a bunch of reviews about snapware breaking off shards of glass. looking for pyrex or something else.

thanks!
>>
>>36618458
I can do that with my right hand but not my left. I'm double jointed at the elbows thought so I may be double jointed in the fingers too.
Either way, being able to bend your fingers like that shouldn't have any impact on your lifts.
>>
>>36618504
Ask /fa/
>>
What do you guys think of lean gains for a beginner?

I've been lifting on a cut for a while know and still want to lose a little more fat but I want to start gaining muscle at a faster rate.

Been lifting for like 3 months now. What do you guys think?
>>
>Making progress

So I've been upping the weight by 5kg every workout so 11lbs per workout.

I'm approaching 120lbs in my bench and I've hit it with my squat.

It's only babyweight so I think I can keep progressing at the same rate but I would personally like to slow down.

Are there any pros/cons to slowing down with progression?
>>
>>36618531
lg doesnt start until you get down to 10%, so it really doesnt matter.

just keep lifting.
>>
>>36618458
hypermobility

I have it too
>>
Doing 5x5 stronglifts what exercises should I add that are not squats, deadlift, bench, row, dips and pullups?
>>
>>36618578
prolly some ab work,forearms
>>
>>36618550

What exactly do you mean by that?

So you would recommend to keep the cut going?
>>
>>36618573
That looks to be it. Thank you.
>>36618524
I forgot about /fa/. I'll ask there. Thank you too.
>>
>>36618587
but doesn't deadlift work forearms?
>>
>>36618594
leangains is a way for people who are at 10% and want to gain mass while staying lean.

if you aren't at 10% and doing "leangains", you are just a dude using IF on a cut.

if you want to keep cutting, then just keep cutting.
>>
I'm going to go to the gym for the first time today with the SS routine. Is there anything I should know that the book didn't tell me? Is there anything the book told me that you think I should absolutely not forget?

Also, how do I use the clips, just put them on the end of the barbell and move it down? How long should I wait between sets?
>>
>>36618578
forearms, curls, calves, and ab work.

I've noticed those are the things that are super underdevloped.
>>
>>36618657
Yes. It isn't really enough though if you want big forearms though.
>>
How do I progress to doing pull ups if I can't do a single one atm?
>>
>>36618658
Okay that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>36617943
Thanks friend, I'll give it a shot. I really like her, so I could be a bit more lenient.
>>
File: 1440304503632.png (244 KB, 552x353) Image search: [Google]
1440304503632.png
244 KB, 552x353
>>36608191
Take my poll f.am

http://strawpoll.me/7259187
>>
Would it be dumb of me to do front barbell raises and not lateral raises? I'm trying to figure out all the exercises I can do with just a barbell, but don't want it making my shoulders look unbalanced or retarded. I have no dumbbells at home.
>>
>>36618504
Just get a trimmer on Amazon m8 that can take it down to 1mm or 1.5mm. That's what I do because I look like a hobo with a beard but a fat baby if I have no facial hair

something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-BeardTrimmer-adjustable-QT4070/dp/B003U8ESI4/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1459617907&sr=8-7&keywords=face+trimmer
>>
>>36618675
>Your not really gonna need clips at first, but yeah most of the are a thing you squeeze to expand then slide it on as close to the plate as possible. Form is the most important thing to learn. And the idea of "YNDTP" just do what he says for awhile and dont fuck around, I promise he knows more than you. Except dont get fat as fuck unless thats your goal.
>>
>>36618699
Do reversals. Jump up and slowly lower yourself down.
>>
>>36616919
if you're fat, you're trying to lose weight, and you are not hungry, why the hell would you eat?
>>
File: player-logo-2015-01-22-04-24-33.jpg (204 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
player-logo-2015-01-22-04-24-33.jpg
204 KB, 800x1035
Is 'cheat day" a meme or not?
>>
>>36618866
Thanks, my guy.
>>
A little gross, but I may as well ask it here. Any advice on a trimmer for "manscaping" down there? I feel like I always nick myself shaving, but I don't want it to grow too long, so if I could trim every couple days that'd be ideal.
>>
>>36618909
Because unless you weigh like 80lbs, eating 700 calories in one day is just gonna put your body in starvation mode not help you lose weight
>>
How to season broccoli? I like it but it's getting repetitive, I've tried garlic powder and it's good so far but I need more.
>>
>>36619097
starvation mode is not a thing - but malnutrition and organ failure is a thing.

>>36618966
any scissors works fine, conversely any cheapo trimmer kit works as well as the other. got one for £10 couple years back and trim my hair monthly if not twice monthly. if it works on a head itll work on your balls

>>36618930
its just the day people 'allow' themselves to indulge. you don't need it necessarily, but it gives people on a diet something to look forward to and limit cravings to a single time a week. also good for those who are severely under calories 'make up' some calories by binging that one day.

>>36618833
it would be ill advised to purposefully build imbalanced joints, however adding some front raises isn't gonna build such significant muscle in itself, and the antagonist is the rear delt rather than side delt. if you're pressing and pulling you will be fine.

>>36618533
pros: more form practice, more overall volume before you exhaust your novice gains, less chance of rushing and ruining form/learning poor motor patterns

cons: not progressing as fast as you possibly could
>>
Its is posible to go from 145 to 165 lbs in 8 months? I´m at 5¨11 my TDEE is around 2100 cal, planinf to add 500 cal
>>
>>36619589
I put on 13lbs in 1 month because I accidentally my bulk.

So I reckon 20lbs in 8 months should be ez pz, especially if you want it to be mostly muscle.
>>
File: 1417132267401.jpg (16 KB, 239x215) Image search: [Google]
1417132267401.jpg
16 KB, 239x215
At the moment, I'm taking advantage of my fatass metabolism burning off 2 pounds a day from going 2800 to 700 calories. How long can I take advantage of the insane fat/muscle burning before I can safely add 400-700 more calories into my diet and prevent starvation/stagnation. I know I'm suppose to lose 2 pounds a week but I want to get some early pounds and water weight out fast before I go that route.
>>
I'm on Tinder.

Some bitch playing hard-to-get. I started full on with "Is this my chance to hatefuck a yes voter?" (Scottish indy thing)

She said yes.

I replied with a series of innuendo puns. Scottish related. "I'm going to union jack your saltire", "can you batter my mars bar?", "I want to eat your teacake" etc. etc. etc.

She agreed to go out today or tomorrow but asked for a few more before I get her number. I doubt she will but do you guys have any suggestions?

I haven't thought of anything that works with tartan or loch ness monster so that could start you off.
>>
How do I softboil an egg?
When do I add the egg in the water and how long should I leave it?
>>
Are oatz a better pre workout meal than toast?

I normally have two slices of whole grain toast with a banana and coffee but wondering if others have had more success energy-wise with oats.

Also what happened to Adie? Checked his Instagram today for the first time in months and he hasn't posted in years.
>>
>>36620193
5-6 minutes I guess
>>
does HIIT develop muscle (gains) in untrained individuals?
>>
>>36608575
go to a gym and sign up
>>
I need a few decent exercises that are challenging but also beneficial to focus working on lower abs or my obliques, any suggestions? Those areas are the ones I seem to be lacking on and I know it's still needing a good diet and to lower body fat to notice a difference in the lower abs.
>>
In June did I pass out during a squat and got some back pain in my spine. So I started training bodyweight and running, as long as it was paing free I thought I was fine.
On friday did I try squating again, so I started witht the bar, took 5 reps and later in the day I got pain in my spine again.
this is snap city?
what kind of doctor do you guys recomend?
>>
>>36620795
hanging leg raises, wood choppers

>>36620587
yes

>>36620353
the difference in energy is negligible

>>36620193
there's an actual answer if you just look it up.

>>36620111
if you're losing 2lbs daily then its not just fat and muscle. you will be losing tissue from anywhere and everywhere to make up your severe deficit, most dangerously heart tissue.

starvation mode isn't a thing m80. you will just die eventually.

>>36620013
those 13lbs wouldn't even be 50% muscle.

>>36619589
you can gain 20lbs in 8 months is easy. it won't be all muscle though. the more untrained you are the more muscle you will potentially gain.

>how much will i gain though
impossible to say. just eat your surplus, keep aiming to improve performance, dont do a bro split.
>>
So I've been doing a PPLPPLx routine for two weeks now and I decided to start adding in cardio into my workout. I've been thinking of doing it before every pull and push workout and then going straight to lifting. Is that the optimal way to add in cardio or is there a better way to add it in?
>>
>>36620795
L-SIT
>>
Is maple spice oatmeal good for bulking?
>>
>>36621002
Are you aiming for srength or endurance?
For strength: lift then run, run after leg day
for endurance: run then lift,
>>
How many carbs a day would you recommend on a cut?
>>
>>36621026
you need to give more information to get a serious response
>>
>>36608191
what's the best diet to lower bodyfat?

I heard keto was good, but you can't get below 12%, which would already be a huge improvement for me desu
>>
>>36620984
>>36621003
cheers lads i'll give em a go
>>
>>36621070
sure you can habe the keto, if you want your dick to stop working
>>
File: emirun.jpg (207 KB, 780x1938) Image search: [Google]
emirun.jpg
207 KB, 780x1938
Is this a good workout for fat burning? I really want to run a 5K. I just started the second week.
>>
>>36608484
Good job, bro!
Keep it up!
>>
>>36621112
Well, the anime character is not often a good sign on a routine.
I would not recomend it to anyone I know.
If you like it and are improving, it is a good routine for you. Also, it is hard to tell if this is a routine for you without knowing your stats. losing fat is mostly about diet.
>>
Is it bad for a 127 lb skelly to be struggling at a 205lb squat, 2 months in to SS? My first attempt at the weight, i went 5/4/3, and my 2nd attempt i went 5/5/4.
>>
>>36621112
its a good way to run 5k. eating in a calorie deficit is a good way to burn fat.

>>36621070
any diet that allows you to be in a calorie deficit.

>>36621026
at least 3

>>36621015
depends how much you eat

>>36620929
it doesn't sound great. you could just be squatting wrong. if it is snap city you might need an MRI or something.

who you go to depends on where you are. in UK you would go to your General Practitioner and then get referred.
>>
>>36621159
>>36621196
I've dropped 13 pounds in about 3 weeks of my cutting. I eat around 1200kcal a day. I like the routine it kicks my ass since I actually enjoy running.
>>
>>36621193
No, not at all, we are all progressing at a diffrent speed. just keep going and you'll make it
>>
>>36621025
I see, I'm aiming more towards endurance. I want to be able to run the way that I used to, but I also don't want to be a spooky skelly, like I was.
>>
>>36621002
>>36621025
I dont know that much about endurance traing, some other annon might have some input.
just do first what you want to focus on. adn you should try to give as much information as you can.
how many hours, how many days, aiming on speed or long distance
>>
Why is stronglifts considered a meme?
>>
Does mass gainer make sense for me or is it a literal meme? I consistently fall 400-500 calories short of my intake goal and was considering supplementing with it.
>>
>>36620929
>>36621196
My General Practitioner is on the other side of the country. I can't get a new here before 01.05
i'll going home 02.06 should I just wait it out? or get a doctor here?
>>
>>36621423
Eat more of what you're eating, its pretty easy.

If all else fails, eat a donut or some cake.
>>
>>36621410
Because squats are hard
>>
Is it true that lifting + cardio also reduces facial fat to at least SOME degree?
>mfw my face looked best when I was a BMI 15 skelly
>>
>>36621452
So mass gainers are a super no-no?
>>
Alright I've been training for 3+ years now and I occasionally do dips when I'm hitting my triceps. I've personally never done them weighted because I'm 200 lbs and thats enough resistance but whats so wrong with adding an extra 20 dumbbell on your belt?
>>
I seriously think I have extremely low testosterone. Where do I go to have it checked & solved?
>>
>>36621505
The more you move the more calories you burn = lower bf

>>36621530
not the other guy, but of course you can use mass gainer, but they are shit and mostly sugar, enjoy some good food
>>
>>36621530
Absolutely.

Double your carb, drizzle everything in extra virgin olive oil (like 50 calories a teaspoon), its very easy to increase.
>>
>>36621545
http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/how-to-tell-if-your-testosterone-is-low.aspx
>>
Is 1/2/3/4 achievable without roids for averagely strong male? What is the general natty strength limit?
>>
File: 1414880965443.jpg (23 KB, 506x386) Image search: [Google]
1414880965443.jpg
23 KB, 506x386
I have what appear to be slight cavities

no pain, very small.

Is it possible to reverse it and avoid having fillings?
>>
>>36621647
1/2/3/4 is very achievable. no one knows the limit, nor does anyone know how you will match up to the limit. if you want a bench mark, use the tested WR as the most 'reliable' sources for limits.

>>36621545
doctor

>>36621538
who told you adding weight to dips is bad?

>>36621505
yes

>>36621439
if you're desperate to squat, you should definitely see someone first. if you dont mind and stick to body weight stuff and activities that don't irritate your back then you can wait

>>36621423
mass gainers are a waste of money in the sense that there are tastier, more nutritional and some cheaper methods of filling your calories. you can fill those 4-500 cals with literally anything you want.

>>36621410
because it's just a higher volume version of SS without cleans

>>36621335
just do lifting first because endurance training directly before lifting will interfere with strength training, and endurance is easy to build up and can be easily inserted anywhere in your routine.

>>36621215
the running itself isnt making you lose weight, its the unreasonable deficit. losing >2lbs/week signifies you're not losing just fat tissue unless you're obese.
>>
>>36621545
Where do you live?

I live in the UK, I just ordered a blood test kit from medichecks, cost about £40.
>>
>>36621750
I am obese I weighed around 285 before I started cutting. Do I need to eat more then?
>>
Should I try The Curse as my next pre (thinking of getting it in Lemon) or should I go for Orange C4?
>>
>>36621112
If you wanna burn fat do fork put downs everyday. If you wanna run a 5k, do that program. If you want both, do both.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.