[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454404523325.jpg (74 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
1454404523325.jpg
74 KB, 749x749
Hey guys.

I'm finally shelling out for a gym membership, after 2 years of home-gym glory.

I know what I'm doing; I don't need a personal trainer. I just want to lift heavy shit and make gains.

What kinds of questions should I ask before committing to a new gym? Mainly issues that would be easy to overlook. The ones I'm looking at have decent free-weight areas and no lunk-alarms, so I've got the obvious covered.

Thanks!
>>
>>36606377
>count step every make

wot
>>
>>36606411
wat
>>
>>36606411
Mom, he posted it again!
>>
crying
>>
>>36606411

TOP MEME FRIENDO

back 2 reddit now
>>
Try finding a gym that doesn't bind you to any contract, if possible.

Most of the ones where I live don't require you to sign up for 12 months.
>>
>>36606377
>CIick baiting with a pic of a girI
>ProbabIy the dumbest pic to use
>CIaim you know what you're doing, then asking what everyone thinks you shouId do
>Being this fucking stupid

Nah you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>36606571
I've never had a gym membership. It is new territory to me. I'm asking people familiar with the topic for advice.

I'm sorry that bothered you, and glad that your life is stress-free enough that my questions even register on your butt-hurt radar.

>>36606543
Are gyms typically willing to negotiate on this? I wouldn't mind a discounted 6 month contract, but I'll be moving within the next year so 12 months is no good.
>>
>>36606707
>>36606707
Not sure about negotiations, probably not.

Maybe it's different here in Norway, but most gyms over here we pay for each month individually. Used to be 12 month bullshit, but then more gyms opened and it became more competitive. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for MURICA seeing as the country is fairly capitalistic.
>>
>>36606740
Cool, thanks, I'll definitely look into that. I've heard some of the gym's nearby are fairly flexible about subscription stuff. Any other issues come to mind?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.