[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manta Ray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My gym has one of these, but I feel like I'm one of the only people who uses it. Not sure if maybe this is a meme or just cheating. I feel like this helps keep me high-bar and stabilized. Is that something I'm supposed to be doing myself?
>>
Wtf is this

Pls dont say its for squats
>>
lel, what is this faggotry? just squat normally and work them stabilisers, you giant poof
>>
>>36605142
Use it if you feel you need to, you're not going to the gym to impress the other people who go to the gym with your level of unnecessary masochism
>>
>>36605150
Oh no. I'm totally a DYEL :'(
>>
>>36605142

How thin is your skin?
>>
>>36605192
It was just something I picked up one day about a month ago. Feels better. I lift alone in the early morning, so I like to feel a good control.
>>
>>36605142
miss French, that thing is an abomination and an insult to all creation. don't use it.
squatting as a beginner is pretty uncomfortable, as your back muscles aren't developed enough to act as natural padding for the bar yet, but keep at it and squat naturally and you'll soon be able to squa without needing safety pads or that manta ray shit.
>>
>>36605142
no straight man uses this thing surely?
>>
>>36605142
Pls tell me that's not supposed to sit on your shoulders.

If it is that's gayer than taking a massive load of cum in your anus.
>>
>>36605313
That was kind of the feeling I got this morning, which is why I thought /fit could help motivate me with these kind words to break the habit.
>>
You're a fucking pussy bitch if you use that
>>
I like to sit on it and scoot around on the rug.
>>
>>36605142

I've sucked a lot of dicks and took 8 inches on the ass without even twitching.
But this.
This is the most homosexual thing I've ever seen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.