[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bailed on a date with a really hot qt who told me she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 201x250
I just bailed on a date with a really hot qt who told me she's dtf so i wouldnt miss a workout.

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>36603041
Yes. Please never share your pathetic existence again.
>>
>>36603041
Wouldn't she have been your workout?
>not making qt gains
>>
>>36603041
Absolutely. I'd suggest you kill yourself but considering how stupid you are you'd probably fuck that up to.
>>
>>36603041
How did she take it?

Sometimes girls think it's cool that you have your own life and don't care about them.
Sometimes this makes them too angry to fuck you.
>>
>>36603041
No there's nothing wrong with you, you're just one step closer to making it.
Anyone who says otherwise is a jealous fuck.
>>
>>36603047
>>36603057

Virgins who place way too much importance on women

Do your thing OP
>>
>>36603041
its like this mate
you can be happy for a while with women but inevitably it ends no matter how good you think things are it will end she will move on
unless you drop a baby in her then she'll stay because of the baby not you.

You have to have your own shit going on otherwise you'll be left for dead when she finally leaves
if you bailed because you were nervous then ok but what did you really miss? a fuck
a meaningless fuck
you could get from almost any girl

you gotta do your own shit mate your self is the most important thing you have its the only person that will stay with you no matter what
>>
>>36603041
bailed?

so why did you set up a date when you knew you'd have to workout at that time in the first place?

sounds like you bitched out and are looking to make excuses to me

> muh gains
>>
You need to work on planning. You should have been able to do both but since youre a lazy sack of horse shit you had to choose.
>>
>>36603041
>is there something wrong with me?
No, u avoided a sin
>>
>>36603041
Did you stand her up, or did you tell her that you can't see her at that time because that's workout time?
Because one of these is definitely wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.