[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ever a legit reason someone could be fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1458091429493.jpg (377 KB, 1288x1244) Image search: [Google]
1458091429493.jpg
377 KB, 1288x1244
Is there ever a legit reason someone could be fat?
>>
>>36601494
I know that women with PCOS can have issues with weight from what little I've read about it.
They feel hunger pains more intense than other people, and at the same time, they might have to eat around 200 calories less than a regular woman their height. They also have insulin resistance, so more glucose gets stored as fat.
It's just a lot harder for them than others, but they can still do it if they eat the proper food and don't let hunger take control.
>>
>>36601494
Professional athlete (Sumo, NFL, probably a few others).
Welfare fraud.
Not giving a shit.
>>
>>36601494
Well a fat kid isn't the kid's fault 99% of the time
>>
bulkan season
>>
>>36601588
I feel like people should really start doing IF when they have those problems
I eat once or twice and day and that shit keeps me full all day
>>
>>36601494

Legit as in 'cannot lose weight' or legit as in 'this benefits me somehow, so I choose to be fat'?
>>
>>36601494
I know a woman who has some health issue where her body will not use the fat that's is stored in it. She could starve to death and still be fat because her body will not break down and metabolize her fat cells
>>
I cod be legit fat. My face is so ugly I will stay forever alone whether I am fit or fat.
>>
File: 1448053522193.jpg (35 KB, 602x376) Image search: [Google]
1448053522193.jpg
35 KB, 602x376
Depression(real depression) is the only reason i could think of.

>>36602146
>actually believing this
>>
>>36601494
the girl on top is a qt.

what her name?
>>
>>36601636

This desu, being fat because your parents don't give you a good diet or encourage you to take up a sport is all I can think of
>>
>>36601494
I would not fault someone who'd been force fed constantly as a form of torture. Like in that movie Seven.
>>
Cancer patients are encouraged to eat a lot as the treatments are hard on the body and requires lots of nutrients and calories. The thin and very fat patients don't live for very long, it is best to be chubby
>>
>>36602408
Allison
>>
>>36601636
Fucking women feeds her kids ceral between afult size meals and says they dont count bc of fibre and she has to know better snce she sees a nutrion doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltEVDGU1Lo
>>
>>36602764
that doctor though.. "Yeah, yeah , yeah"
>>
Elephantiasis.
>>
>>36601494
Fat kid who's care givers are to blame
7+ months pregnant
retarded person who doesn't know better
Professional fat person (sumo wrestler, Chris Farley)
That personal trainer who got fat then fit again to show fatties they could do it if they had willpower

That's about all of them
>>
I know certain medications will cause weight gain like bcps also people with tyroid issues too.
>>
>>36601494
Being in an African culture where being fat shows you have wealth to afford excess so you can smash mad African bush pussy.
>>
>>36603028
I hear ya, but what else can you really do in that situation?

It gets to a point where you know no matter what you say, the mom is just going to turn it into what she wants to hear.
>>
>>36602764
that host is quite based.
>>36603028
Yea.. the doc is nice.. but too enabling.
>>
Genetics
>>
>>36602157
Pic
>>
>>36603178
Or pretty much every culture except the 20th century West desu.
>>
>>36601588
This
My gf has PCOS. She's able to lose weight when she exercises 4-6 times per week and eats about 1200 calories per day. She's making good progress, but I feel bad for her. She works twices as hard and sees only half the results.
>>
>>36602764
Fuck in hell that's straight up child abuse and she's denying it right on front of the camera- just as she's doing it.

2 weetabix bars with fruit and then dinner? Bloody hell I couldn't eat that myself.
>>
>>36601588
My ex gf was goalbody after being fat. She basically went raw vegan and lifted. Not saying to whiff on protes, but you have to eat a lot of raw veg to hit calories & resistance training causes a large caloric deficit.
>>
>>36603162
Water weight though and its usually temporary. People get fat cause they eat too much
>>
>>36602764
>nutrion doc
I assume you mean nutritionist, which means nothing because no certification is required to call yourself that. Half the planets on tumblr are "nutritionists".
>>
>>36601494
>Is there ever a legit reason someone could be fat?

Liking to eat lots of unhealthy food and disliking exercise?

It's only the people that blame others for their weight or try and pretend it's healthy that upset me. Fat people who just don't mind being fat do nothing to make me dislike them.
>>
>>36602146
Shit, guy, stay away from her. That's not a women: that's a sloth wearing a human suit.
>>
>>36602146
>She could starve to death and still be fat because her body will not break down and metabolize her fat cells

lol
>>
>>36601591
>Welfare fraud.
>Not giving a shit.
He said "legit".
>>
being the king of mali or some other place
everyone else is javelin thin because you're eating 90% of the countries GDP and anyone complains you can have them killed

>ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING WAHEYYY

also if your Buddha
>>
>>36601588
>PCOS

Its a made up condition anon.
>>
>>36601494
No
>>
File: 1439978961238.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1439978961238.png
265 KB, 334x393
>>36602146
>I know a woman who has some health issue where her body will not use the fat that's is stored in it. She could starve to death and still be fat because her body will not break down and metabolize her fat cells

>mfw this fucking faggot actually buys this cunt's bullshit
>>
>>36602146
I bet your fat shit of a friend told you this while pushing cream cakes into her gaping maw, and has never once taken a serious attempt at weight loss.

>>36601494
>sumo or pre 80s wrestler
>pregnant, or just recently given birth
>taste tester at a butter factory
>marlon brando
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.