[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you brush your teeth, /fit/? Be honest, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9
File: Teeth.jpg (106 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
Teeth.jpg
106 KB, 800x546
How often do you brush your teeth, /fit/?

Be honest, you're anonymous.
>>
>>36598952
Never I'm a degenerate cunt like you. The fact you even have to ask
>>
File: 1456159357874.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456159357874.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
Once every morning, mouthwash afterwards.
>tfw havent flossed in years
>>
2-3 times a day. Right after breakfast and before bed without fail. If I go home and then out again after work I usually brush them then, too. My teeth are fine, no cavities, not super white but not gross and yellow or stained or anything.
>>
>>36598952
Morning and Night
>>
my dad is a dentist, so I've always been pretty good about brushing

at least once per day
>>
>>36598952
Floss, brush and gargle in the morning. Usually brush again at night. Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth and no dental insurance, so I don't fuck with that.
>>
>>36598952
morning and night

floss and mouthwash before bed

whitening gel once a week
>>
>>36598952
Used to brush once every like 3 days for a couple of years, just out of laziness.

Now I brush before bed every night. Protip lads, set an alarm with text. Even if you're highly unmotivated it helps to have a reminder.
>>
Once every night and floss every night. Never had a cavity and my teeth are really white.
>>
2 times a day. If I go out and get drunk I typically forget though
>>
I brush my teeth every night without toothpaste.

Whatever. Never had a cavity or anything. I've got strong Italian BBC teeth.
>>
>>36599033
>>36598975
>>36598966
wtf how can you no brush your teeth when you wake up and again before bed? never go out in public you disgusting degenerates
>>
>>36598975
I hate my shitty teeth genetics, I brush my teeth twice a day but often forget about flossing... But if I don't floss for about half a year I get cavities
>>
>>36599055
Strong enamel, I guess. I don't really get fuzzy teeth unless I drink soda.
>>
3 minutes every night with an electric toothbrush. Never had a problem with my teeth, looks or hygiene
>>
>>36599053
Dont trust it.

Use it.

They WILL go yellow.
>>
>>36599111

I've seen some studies that say toothpaste use is dubious.

Moreover, I didn't even brush my teeth from age 13-20 and still never had a cavity.
>>
Once every two days or so. Sometimes I forget for long periods of time and I go a week without brushing. I feel disgusted with myself every time desu
>>
>>36599107
Electric toothbrushes are a godsend. I'm not thorough enough with just a normal one.
>>
>>36599135
Yeah thanks electric toothbrushes. I got myself a nice sonicare. I hate the thought and feeling of a normal toothbrush and manual strokes across my teeth.
>yes I am a bitch but a bitch a bitch with good teeth
>>
Maybe once every few days if I remember.

I used to go months without brushing. My teeth needed to know that the world is a place that will kick your ass if you don't toughen up. Got perfect teeth.
>>
>>36598952
What the fuck is wrong with people

Do you live in fucking africa?

How on earth do you not brush your teeth twice a day?
>>
>>36598952
never.
I bet i did not brush my teeths more than 30 times during my existence.
>>
>>36599111

Yellow teeth are healthier than white teeth. This is a fact. Teeth are naturally yellow. Anything that whitens teeth also weakens enamel.
>>
>>36599227
Who the fuck cares?

Are you telling me that you would rather be healthy in such a non important way as

>muh enamel

rather than look attractive?
>>
twice a day, everyday, for my entire life

theyre still some how yellowish though.
>>
I brush and floss once every night. My teeth are kind of ugly because of some genetic bullshit and too much flouride when they were developing, but I always get a clean bill of health from the dentist.
>>
who here #neverneededbraces
>>
>>36599245
>My teeth are kind of ugly because of some genetic bullshit

EXCUSES! YOURE JUST NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH, GENETICS DONT MEAN ANYTHING

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>36598952
Stream that movie, if you're so great.

Also, twice a day.
>>
>>36599237

Absolutely, yes. I'd rather keep my teeth.
>>
Once a day and it's a pain since I have braces and it requires extra effort.
>tfw an adult with braces
>>
File: 1458461921484.jpg (33 KB, 540x483) Image search: [Google]
1458461921484.jpg
33 KB, 540x483
>>36598952
Every time I eat something.
Every time I drink something that ain't water.
Floss daily.
Mouthwash daily.

>>36599187
>>36598966
>>36599086

Congratulations, Darwin award champs. You'll be so proud of yourself in ten years from now.
>I o-only get fuzzy teeth when I drink soda
Nigger, right?
>>
twice a day
and mouthwash twice a day
floss every night

never go to the dentist because my teeth are impeccable. Never had a cavity because I don't guzzle sugar like a child.
>>
I brush and floss twice a day. The fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
>>36598952
Between 2 and 5 times a day depending on how I feel.

I have a friend of mine that (apparently) never brushes his teeth and they look yellow with food stains all over. I have never seen something so disgusting in front of me and I use him as an example to avoid.

That and also in high school I kissed a guy that didn't brush his teeth or eat any gum before and I still don't know how I didn't gag.

Brush your teeth fags
>>
On two different occasions I've spoken to Chinese guys and both had breath that smelt like death. Although they were very nice and helpful desu

I avoid speaking to Chinese guys because of that
>>
File: shig.jpg (60 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
60 KB, 1018x518
Those of you who don't brush your teeth AND tongue in the morning are fucking disgusting, vulgar creatures
If you don't brush your tongue or don't chew gum you DO have bad breath and you make my day worse
kill yourselves you disgusting fucks
>mfw about to kiss a girl and then you smell her stank ass breath
>>
5 times a day on weekdays:
after waking up (6:30)
after breakfast (8:30)
after lunch (12:00)
before leaving work (5:30)
before going to bed (11:00)

But since I don't follow any schedule during weekends, I'll usually go the entire weekend without brushing.
>>
>>36598952
Minimum 2x per day, flossing 1x per day. Because I'm not a degenerate.
>>
File: plsfloss.jpg (102 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
plsfloss.jpg
102 KB, 360x240
brush and floss twice daily for those periodontal gains

seriously brehs FLOSS YOUR FUCKING TEETH
>>
People who don't floss are disgusting. Have fun letting food literally rot in your mouth and be devoured upon by the growing bacteria it feeds.
>>
>>36598952

I would brush and floss 2 times a day, but my teeth still crumble and deteriorate.
>>
Every other day or so. Pretty much every time I floss.

I abuse mouth wash like it's going out of style though. Every morning, usually a second time during the day.
additional stannous fluoride rinse every night.

It's funny because apparently I have great teeth genetics. They're super hard and resistant to cavities. But I used to brush too much and too hard so I fucked up my gums.
Fucking hell.
At least it's supposed to be mostly an aesthetic problem if your teeth aren't at risk for cavities though.
>>
>>36599527
But there is a such thing as brushing too much and too hard. It will cause your gums to wear away. I've heard most people actually brush too hard.
>>
Brush and mouthwash twice a day
Floss maybe three times a week

I really should do it more
>>
File: gqibc4sqwcu6ipl1pfhg.gif (1 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
gqibc4sqwcu6ipl1pfhg.gif
1 MB, 636x358
if you're not using a Sonicare brush you might as well quit now because you're never going to make it
>>
Once or twice a day, i cant sleep knowing i didnt brush my teeth.
I leave floss on the pc desk, couch or whatever area i am at so i floss every day.
>>
Maybe once or twice a week.

I'm not a very close talker, and I scrape the white residue away when I notice it.

My dentist always praises my teeth, and says I'm blessed with a perfect set and that I should take care of them, but like my body, I don't think I'll care till something goes wrong.
>>
I brush em once a day. My teeth are clean, strong and no cavities but they are yellow.
>>
>>36598952
Every time I leave my house.

So never.
>>
3 times a day
>>
>>36598952

Twice a day most of the time, always at least once
>>
>>36598952
Once a day if I remember. Mostly once every two days
>>
>>36600725
i kekd a little, thanks
>>
Any anons have pro tips on getting teeth whiter without whitening strips/kits?
>>
>tfw brush teeth every morning and night and after every meal but still have a ton of cavities and complications
>>
>>36599482

It's well that you should attach yourself to a woman, because you are a giant fucking vagina.

>brushing your teeth before you've even eaten anything
>>
>>36598952
Twice or three times every day and I floss once or twice a day
>>
>>36598952
Whenever I shower. It's just routine. Usually once a day.
>>
>>36599359
Japanese?
>>
>>36599082

Same feels. Brush religiously, cavities from lax parents, carry mouthwash in my gym bag and use all the time. I'm saving for lumineers
>>
>>36598952
>Brush and floss every morning
>Brush and floss after every meal
>Brush and floss before bed
Feels healthy man
>>
>>36598952
>used to have very white teeth
>rewind back to 2008 early 2009
>disregard brushing teeth
>drank soda all day every day even before bed
>in only one year my teeth went from your picture to opaque yellow
>almost every day I think back to how fucking retarded I was for not brushing my teeth at least before I go to bed

God damn it. I am pretty sure I could still get my teeth whitened but pretty much all the enamel on my teeth is gone. The dentist did say that my teeth were technically perfectly fine. Weird thing is my wisdom teeth came in and they weren't white either so.
>>
>>36598952
Once, after my last meal of the day
>>
>>36598952
One to three times a day. It depends on how often I shower.

I floss, then brush and then use some mouthwash.
>>
twice a day breh
i don't floss very often though, i always forget
>tfw good genetics and have been drinking loads of milk since i was a wee lad
>tfw never had a single cavity
>tfw never had to get braces
feel free to be jelly
>>
>>36598999
trips for good hygeine
>>
>>36598952

After each meal and every time before I leave my home. I'm the only person at my workplace who brushes teeth at the lunch break, but I really do not feel comfortable if I don't do it.
>>
>>36598952
3 times a day usually
morning ,during post workout shower , before going to sleep
>>
File: 1431324109893.jpg (66 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
1431324109893.jpg
66 KB, 700x468
How much does teeth whitening cost? I don't need pearly whites I just need it to be good enough.
>>
Once every night, flossing before. If you brush any less than this you're a disgusting faggot.
>>
My government brushes my teeth for me by putting fluoride in my water. I don't need to brush
>>
i've never flossed in my life and have no dental hygiene or staining problems
>>
one every 3 days. I have a weird thing with things in my mouth. I'm trying to do it more, but I've always hated it. It's my dark secret.
>>
if I am somewhere I can brush my teeth, I do it after each meal. Why do I do it? Because I want to be better then all of you who don't do it.
>>
Once every two days. Never had bad breath, don't have any cavities, still have all my teeth and they're all straight without braces.

Last time I went to the dentist was three years ago. Gave me a clean and said my teeth were great.

I have god tier teeth genetics.
>>
I brush in the morning after eating breakfast and again in the evening after dinner. I sometimes floss and use mouthwash after dinner, I also sometimes don't brush twice. Rarely I will also brush after lunch
>>
Once in the morning after breakfast and once in the evening before sleep
>>
>after breakfast
>after lunch
>before sleep
>>
I keep bleeding when I floss, should I stop?
>>
>>36598952
one time a day im black my teeths are always white anyways
>>
>i smoke
>never brush
>teeth falling to bits
>cba getting them sorted
>proper brit

at least i'm honest.
>>
>>36604802
You should go get your gums cleaned by a real dentist. The process is pretty painless, and will make the bleeding stop.
>>
>>36604802
you are probably flossing too hard. You're not supposed to attack your gums. Floss is just used to clean the inside edges of your teeth down to the gum line. You shouldn't be hammering your gums with anything (toothbrush or floss) because too much abrasion on the gums may cause them to recede and never come back.
>>
>>36605457
literally disgusting
how can you be bothered to lift if you're too lazy to brush your teeth when having good teeth is just as important as having a good body for looking good?
>>
>>36598952
twice a day brah
>>
>>36599389
Gay or lady
>>
The secret to perfect teeth is not drinking sugary shit everyday and IF. 16 hours of clean teeth a day make them perfect. I realistically brush 4-5 times a week and get asked how i keep my teeth so white.
>>
>>36598952
days I have class 2-3 times, days I'm off maybe once
>>
Once a day at night, never had a cavity.
I'll also brush in the morning if I have a high sugar breakfast.
>>
Usually twice a day, although sometimes I forget to in the morning if I'm busy but staying home.
I never leave the house without brushing first, though, even if that means doing it at 2 in the afternoon.
Rarely floss, mouthwash regularly.
Teeth aren't perfect, thanks to tea and coffee stains, but no fillings.
>>
Twice, thrice if I'm home at lunchtime.
>>
>>36598952
I brush thrice a day and floss every night.
>>
Everyday. Recently started flossing regularly for the first time ever. Blood. So much blood
>>
File: 1444760657185[1].jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444760657185[1].jpg
91 KB, 640x400
There are people in this thread who thinks they're doing good by using a mouthwash.
They don't even check the ingredients of their mouthwash.

Most if not all mouth washes contain high dose of sugar.

>Rinsing your mouth with sugar daily before sleeping
>>
monday and friday before college same with showering
>>
>>36598952
sometimes i skip a day because im too fucked up on drugs , but i try to achieve twice a day at least.
>>
>>36598952
after breakfast , lunch and dinner. i also floss every evening
>>
>>36603317
crest whitening strips are 40 bucks and they work very well, had yellow teeth and it made them pearly white.
>>
>>36599055
>>36598952

They clean with a breakfast. I always brush them before going to bed. In the morning only if I'm going outside of my basement. Didnt' have to go to a dentist for the last 11 years.
>>
After Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
>>
>>36606713
@Cassandra Nash I always triple check the ingredients.
No alcohol, no sugar, no chlorhexidine, no fluoride
>http://www.biorepair.it/Mouthwash
>>
>>36599227
Then why do indigenous tribes in Africa always have super white teeth?
>>
>>36607780
Dem dere nigger genetics
>>
>>36607758
Fluoride is good for your teeth.
>>
>>36607780
1) they don't have teeth by the time they're dead (at 30)
2) if you're a nigger the white-ish portions of your body (eyes, teeth, nails) seem even whiter
>>
>>36606538
It'll pass.
>>
File: 1435177518365.jpg (144 KB, 552x480) Image search: [Google]
1435177518365.jpg
144 KB, 552x480
>>36607806
@Adele Harrison No. There's no such thing like "fluoride deficiency", it's not an essential nutrient, it's irrelevant, it accumulates in your body and you're over-exposed to it already. It may have other not-explored-enough side effects on bones, brain, IQ and thyroid (it damages brain in animals).
>>
>>36598952
Those are the best teeth I have ever seen
>>
>>36607995
Those are not teeth, you're looking at dental veneers.
>>
>>36607780
it's an optical illusion
>>
>>36598952
Once when I wake up, once before bed, flossing at night.
>>
Twice a day since i was 12

My mother never made me as a kid so i still have yellow fucking teeth regardless.
>>
>Hot dental hygenist tells me my teeth look great
>she actually wants my dick, I'm pretty sure
>might fuck her one day

I was taken aback because I actually have a slight crack in my front tooth, but ever since I noticed it I brush my teeth religiously and they're sparkling white. I'm waiting for some new technology to come out before I get it fixed because fuck fillings and a veneer is too extreme for what I have.

Apparently there's some stuff in the works that repairs teeth/cavities without the need for fillings, I'll assume it'll fix minor cracks in the enamel as well. Hopefully this is legitimate.
>>
Once after breakfast and once before bed.

My teeth are really crooked, dentist said I didn't need braces when I was a teen, said they'd straighten on their own but he was full of shit.
>>
>>36598952
Once a day before bed but I skip sometimes. I used to not brush at all.
>>
About twice a week for the last 6 years, daily before then.
Zero cavities in 20 years.
Them god-tier teeth genetics.
>>
>>36607895
that's only if you drink water with fluoride

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26992247
>>
Twice a day.
>>
>>36607895
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26087570
>>
>>36598952
Brush 1-2x daily. More depending on what I eat, especially sweets.
Floss 2x a week and mouthwash when I do.

Does anyone here use a water pick to floss?
I fucking hate flossing, makes me gag.
>>
>>36598952
Each morning.
>>
3 times a day. I work in a customer facing job and don't want to breathe cheeto and chocolate breath in their faces, so a lunchtime brush is a must.
>>
once every fortnight or so

help me /fit/, how do i build a good habit?
>>
Every time I shower...so every other day. But when I do its twice and I floss twice and finish with mouthwash.
>>
>>36607780
Optical illusion....and they chew raw cane sugar sticks
>>
>>36598952
2-3 times per day. Every morning and every night, unless I take a nap during day and my mouth tastes like cat shit
>>
>mouth breather vertical face growth so i had fucked up teeth
>poor dental practice when young. no cavities but teeth are worn thin and yellow
>had to have braces for 5 years
>have to wear a retainer every night for the rest of my life or my teeth will looked even more fucked up
>gums started receding

i want fake teeth
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.